INTRODUCTION

Brother Disaster

 

This all started in beautiful morning when birds still chirruped happily and haze still glued to the windowpane after the torrential rains last night.

Oh oh but don’t worry, I already brought up all my laundry from last night, if you’re asking me hehe.

However, I won’t tell you guys about the weather or my laundry which I just brought, it is about my current daily lives in which me, who just turned to 17 (in South Korea), have the most fantastic life experience than other girls.

Hey, my name is Bae Suzy. You can call me Suji or Suzy. I am 17 years old now, of course that’s in South Korea. I was born on October, in fourth 1994. I am pretty famous among guys in my high school, they say I am pretty, smart, and perfect. However, I can’t believe it when most people say that I am too cold and my behavior is weird. Hey! Are people who love cat head craft weird?

I just wore it once for a prom, and after that, “Suzy the big cat” became the hottest topic for a whole week. Damn.

I love pink. Yeap, pink is everything for me; I have many dresses which dominated with pink colors. I also have jeans which painted with hot pink and hot pink and bright pink shirts (even though I don’t know the difference between those shirts). I like strawberry, absolutely because its color is pink and the taste is also good by chance. Hahaha.

Besides loving pink and strawberry, I also love kpop hohoho. Don’t get me wrong.. I love domestic product. Moreover, there are many boyband posters plastered my pink walls which I added some tinkerbells too as the beautiful ornate.

One of my favorite boyband is SHINEE! I am a shawol and my favorite one is LEE TAEMIN. You know, the cute guy who happened to be their maknae. Yeah, I absolutely love love love love him so much. He’s hot, cute, and also kind… hoho I can describe him to all of you but I don’t want to make you guys bored with my writing about my dearest Lee Taemin in one full page.

“sujiaaaah!!!” I looked up from my notes and sighed. I hated that call.

“Come out quickly, dinner is ready!!” I sighed for one last time and closed my notes. Oh today would be such a long day for you.

 

--

 

“So, what did you do in school today?” my mom asked me, and of course it was also addressed to the two guys who sat between me. I rolled my eyes lazily and back to look at the bowl of the rice which was a way more interesting than hearing those two’s answer.

“Just so so, nothing interesting,”

“Yah, Byun Baekhyun, like you didn’t cause any trouble today,” I coughed slowly.

“Whose need your comment, Park Chanyeol,”

“I am not commenting, I am just saying my opinion,”

“It’s just the same, YOU’RE COMMENTING ME,”

“IT’S DIFFERENT,”

“SAME,”

“DIFFERENT,”

“SAME,”

“DIFFERENT,”

“ENOUGH!!” I looked up to see my mother slammed her chopstick on the top of table with a what-the-hell look plastered on her face.

I remained poker and back to feed my mouth with a spoon full of rice while the two boys whose name are Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun shift their gaze away from each other.

 

--

 

Chanyeol or Park Chanyeol, a guy whose eyes are really big, huge ears, and dark brown hair which being styled like a common high school student is a guy whom I added to my list entitled, “The things you like to throw away from your life”. Of course that guy is really annoying, and absolutely no-i-sy. Okay, not just noisy, but also overreact. He can’t shut the hell up and so on. On top of that, he’s being called happy virus and idiot in high school (since he once answered 2x2=5)

However, outside from all that; this guy is indeed hot, tall, and has milky white skin. If you don’t know Park Chanyeol yet, especially girls who just meet him for the first time, they will think that chanyeol is a human from fairy tales who lost in a crowd full of peasants.

He’s different with…

Baekhyun or Byun Baekhyun, this guy has an above average cute face, with a white skin which shines like a lamp, and a beautiful lips which gives a cute effect every times he smiles. Yeah, at least I think it that way. Even though his physical appearance can be considered as perfect among the other guys, Baekhyun is a total scandal maker, fussy, and also a good bully (because I once experienced his bully).

Baekhyun’s genius is above average, his exam score never goes down below 90 which means his scores always close to perfect score (and I always jealous about that fact). He never study nor open a book except homework which forced him to open it. This guy who has an obsession towards eyeliner and dreams to open an eyeliner shop is Park Chanyeol’s biggest enemy. He once locked Chanyeol in the bathroom for more than 10 hours just because the latter hid his precious eyeliner in his cupboard. What a wild and scary person. However, even though he’s really scary and wild, Baekhyun is an easygoing and a good mixer person whom people adore the most.

Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun, two guys who have similar personality are the guys who blinded all people eyes because of their physical appearance and also their behavior, but it is an exception for me. Of course.

What do you wish from noisy Chanyeol and scandal maker Baekhyun? Even though they have some excesses?

If you ask me… I won’t answer anything except the word, “Nothing,”

Because I.. I even don’t want to get close to them… not even touching them.

 

But faith said the other way...

 

The guys whom I don’t want to be close are...

 

My brothers

My step brothers

Live with me in the same roof

And disaster for me