The Adventures of The Band of Heroes

The Adventures Of The Band Of Heroes

Chapter Three: The Realisation

The Band of Heroes started their first day of exploring this mysterious town but it gets a whole lot more dificult when either of us knows where to start. The place is very quiet as the sun has not shone yet.

'So, where do we start? Without proper directions, the Band of Heroes will lose their way.' Clarence yelled causing everyone to wince in pain from his sudden outburst.

Before i could follow Joel, the area around me turned pitch dark and I could sense someone looking at me. Bringing forth my Rock Cannon out of fear, my action took everyone by shock except for Clarence who stood there with venom in his eyes. He too, summoned his Rock Cannon and got into an offensive stance. But he made the wrong mistake by firing a single beam at me which I swiftly dodged and returned his favour by firing three seperate shots at Clarence. One of the high spped beams disintegrated an entire rooftop while the other two slammed into Clarence when he summoned Black Blade.

'You know, if both of us fought, no one would win because our powers are equal!' Clarence muttered incoherently while he clutched his bruised chest.

'What about Insane State?' I replied.'Lets see if you are correct.'

'No!!!! You can't use your Insane State. The last time you guys used it, you destroyed half of the Underworld.' Xing Jun tried to get my attention but to no avail over the loud whirling of my Rock Cannon recharging itself.

Clarence changed into his defense stance and fired another beam towards me. Using my Black Blade to its zenith, I slammed my Blade into the projectile without hesitation and suddenly, a huge blue shockwave erupted from multiple directions followed by an infinite long explosion that wiped out all the buildings surrounding Clarence and I.

[Scene Change, a destroyed village]

It has been two hours and yet, the battle with our two greatest leaders have not ceased.

'Still as good and as powerful as ever eh??' I laughed heartily as Clarence smiled back. Although we still had energy to fight, we have terribly exhausted our weapons after that massive shockwave. As i got ready for another summon of my weapon, a soothing music filled the air around me and I felt my body becoming heavy. Clarence also stumbled forward even if he tried to use his Insane State again.

'Well if it isn't Kaitlyn, the human wolf!!' I growled as my eyes began to close.

'It's not safe to be in this Dimension and i suggest that we teleport to Dimension 12. An old evil has returned to annihilate all of us and the existing Dimensions. I swear you would not want to know his name!!' Kaitlyn shouted.

I stifled a groan before slumping onto the ground with Clarence.

'For your info, if you guys can hear me, Lord Damian Sebestian is not dead!!!' Joel mumbled as he surveyed the damage Clarence and I have done to the village.

Many hours later, I woke up feeling groggy from yesterday's fight, damn...my bones ache!! Looks like Clarence woke up earlier than me and I can hear Joel briefing the Band of Heroes on our departure for Dimension 12 in less than 10 minutes. The world that I knew has become complicated when the Band of Heroes found out what Time Space Paradox is.

As dawn blushes, another portal was opened and the journey to Dimension 12 begins at this very moment as our heroes stepped into the swirling mass of void energies without fear or regrets. The heroes will face nothing like before when Lord Damian lives to take over the world another day......