21

Will You?

Ji Eun stepped out of the taxi that she rode a few moments ago. Right before her eyes was her first home, the orphanage. I missed this place real bad. She thought. She took a deep breath before she stepped into the place.

She looked around and nothing really has changed the past three months she left the place. She smiled widely as her memories start to recollect. She slowly takes soft steps to her mum’s office.  She knocked on the door and a voice replied asking her to come in. She peeked into the office and the reaction that she was waiting for has come. Her mum was shocked that she jumped out of her seat and approached her at the door and pulled her into a seat.

“Oh, Ji Eun, how are you now?” she said as she held her hand.

Ji Eun gave a sincere smile to her before replying to her words. “I’m fine, mum. Just little conflicts here and there and it’ll be fine in a couple of days.”

“Still calling me by the name ‘mum’?” she frowned a bit. “Your parents will be mad at you, Ji Eun.”

“No, she won’t. Don’t worry. And I am actually married.” Mum’s facial expression turned into confused in seconds.

“How?” she softly asked. “That fast?”

“I’m actually married to their son, mum.” Ji Eun smiled. Mum showed concerned to her as she rubbed Ji Eun’s hands softly. Her eyebrows joined as she looked at Ji Eun.

“Are you okay? Being someone’s husband isn’t easy.” She said.

“Yeah, it isn’t easy. I know. It is really not easy.” Ji Eun sighed and looked towards the ground. Ji Eun could feel her tears are ready to drip down from her eyes.

“Tell me about it.” She pushed Ji Eun’s chin softly until she reached her eye level.

“It’s okay, mum.” Ji Eun shook her head.

“No, let it all out. Don’t keep it to yourself. I know there is something wrong, so tell me about it. At least I could be your listening ear even if I can’t help you anything.” She looked at Ji Eun deeply.

Ji Eun looked at her eyes too, thinking whether she should tell her or not. “If everything’s alright, your husband should be with you right this moment.” She knew that she was not alright. She knew about her clearly. She really understands her. Ji Eun smiled. “Alright.” Ji Eun said softly.

“He’s angry at me.” Ji Eun said. She looked at her mum and she signalled her to continue. “Something happened to me and I told him to keep calm but instead, he scolded me because I asked him to keep calm about it.” Ji Eun said. That’s how far she can tell her.

She kept silence for a while, while thinking about something. Ji Eun looked at her and she was thinking hardly about it. “He’s concerned about you. He cares about you.” She said. That’s what Kai said too. Ji Eun thought.

“He’s deadly in love with you. He scolded you because he’s willing to sacrifice just for your safety. So when you told him to keep calm, he can’t because he is determined to keep you safe as possible. And he’s going to do something so that you won’t get hurt anymore. That is what I can predict.” Ji Eun heard her every single word of hers, her eyebrows joined together.

“Which means that he will find any means to get me safe?” Ji Eun asked.

“Maybe. But it will be very wrong if he never controls himself, if you get what I mean.” She said.

Ji Eun could feel her forehead forming wrinkles. Her breath was not a bit stable. “This cannot be…”

“I hope you understand.” Her mum said.

“I’ll get going. Thank you, mum.” Ji Eun bowed and left the room.

She hailed a taxi and headed back home. She wanted to meet Chanyeol and she wanted to know whether he got into trouble or not. She really hopes he didn’t. That was not the way to solve problems. She wanted to know whether he’s alright. JI Eun didn’t see him at all in the morning in school. Even the boys. Ji Eun hoped that he is there at home.

 

 

She rushed upstairs to their bedroom to find him, but he was not there. She went to every place that she thought Chanyeol could go but he wasn’t there. Everything’s was placed the way it is in the morning before they went to school and all of this happening. Which means, he did not came back home. Ji Eun thought to herself at where could he be?

Her mind was confused but she was set to find him, but she didn’t know where she should find him first. She sat down on her couch, thinking where he might be gone. All her messages that she sent were not replied. Not even one. She started to become worried. She’s missing him.

Chanyeol shouldn’t do this. Ji Eun thought. She bit her nails and thought that she might as well wait for him to come home. But it was until midnight, Chanyeol did not get home. Chanyeol isn’t like that. Where could have he gone? Worried crawled up rapidly inside of her, she took her brown coloured coat and stepped out of the castle.

She didn’t know where she was supposed to find him and so she looked at every corner at just follow where her feet take her. And to where her feet takes her? The club. The moment she steps in, loud music banging into her head. She didn’t know why did she even go inside this hell hole. She saw some men approaching her but she managed to get out from that place before they could catch up on her.

She walked to another direction and she accidentally bumped into some drunken men. She gasped, and repeatedly saying sorry. But as per usual, drunken men won’t let this thing passes easily like that. The men took control of her and grab her wrists, she struggled to let go of the men’s grip. She managed to bite their hands and ran away.

She kept looking behind to see whether the drunken men were still following her that she didn’t know that she was running across a busy road. She stopped in the middle of the road and took deep breaths, feeling relieved that she managed to get away from those men. Until she realised that she was in a middle of the road, her eyes got big and she turned to her side, seeing a car honking towards her giving warning.

That’s it. Ji Eun thought. That’s the end of my life. I suffered just to find Chanyeol who is nowhere to be found and here I am, going to end my life in a few seconds. Ji Eun thought. But that thought didn’t happen. A pair of arms flew across her and pulled her towards the pavement. Her face was on someone’s chest. That smell. Ji  Eun thought. She quickly pushed her face up, revealing Chanyeol right in front of her.

“What were you trying to do?!” he shouted. “Trying to kill yourself?!”

Ji Eun didn’t say anything but smile. It’s really Chanyeol. It’s really you. Ji Eun thought.

“Yah, this is not the time to smile, Ji Eun ah!” again, Chanyeol shook her body to get her senses back.

“It’s you…” Ji Eun mumbled.

“it’s me, Park Chanyeol, your husband, so get back to your senses and stop smiling!” Chanyeol frowned.

Ji Eun was just feeling happiness when she saw him. Just, happy. No words she could ever describe. Instantly, she hugged him tight.

“Yah, Ji Eun ah,” his voice, this time, softly spoken out.

“I missed you, you know that? Where have you been?” Ji Eun said while in his arms.

“Y-you’ve been finding me? Not trying to kill yourself?” Chanyeol replied.

“No, you pabo. Why should I kill myself? You’re the one who made me almost died, don’t you know that?” Ji Eun smiled.

“Me? But I just saved you!” Chanyeol pulled her and looked at her.

“You made me worried, I got into trouble, ran to the middle of the road accidentally.” Ji Eun explained.

Chanyeol just frowned and said nothing.

“Now, let’s go home, shall we?” Ji Eun said.

“No.” Chanyeol, coldly said.

“Why? I thought you loved me?” JI Eun questioned.

Yes, I love you. Too much. Chanyeol thought.

“Watch me.” Chanyeol said and grab her chin closer to his mouth and kissed her passionately. Ji Eun’s eyes that were widened, were now closed, and pulled him to deepen their kiss.

“So?” Chanyeol said after he let go of the kiss.

“You love me.” Ji Eun shyly said.

“Obviously.” Chanyeol said and kissed her again.



Hello my readers! Hope that you will pardon me in makes some grammer mistakes and spelling errors! And i hope that ,my readers please give me your thought about this story and how i can improve on it. Is it getting boring?

 

And btw, my readers who are my fans of my stories, i would gladly call my fandom, purity

Okay i'm sorry if i am being a fool of myself making my own fandom and such. 

Goodnight. :)