It's LuYoon

Love Line

*flashback*

"Annyeonghaseyo" Luhan greets and smiles as he enters his classroom. He ahead to his place and sit. Then, three guys, Xiumin, Chanyeol and Baekhyun approach him. They're shaking hands like guys' style hi-5 which is their trademark when meeting. They tell stories excitedly and laughing happily. Suddenly, their laughing stop as their sight concentrated to a lady that had just enters the classroom.

"Ya! It's her, it's her.. The beauty Yoona.." Xiumin said. Luhan just stares at her.

"Hi, Yoona.." Chanyeol greets excitedly as he is overreacted.

"Oh.. Suho-sshi, annyeong.." Yoona replied with a smile and a bow. Chanyeol, Xiumin and Baekhyun bowed back to her. As Chanyeol is overexcited, he keeps bowing three times. She just smiled at that antics. Then, she looks at Luhan who is staring at her as she noticed it. She gives a smile at him and say "Hi, Luhan..." but Luhan didn't reply it and keeps staring at her without blinking his eyes. She feels awkward.

"Yoona-ah, I had to tell you something.. Ohh..morning guys... Come..." Sooyoung, who had just arrived grabs Yoona's hand to their place.

"Morning...." The three guys replied while waving their hands.

"Aww~ she's so beautiful..." Chanyeol said.

"Who? Yoona or Sooyoung?"

"Both of them..."

"If it both, it's not 'she'.. It's 'they'..."

"Ahh..whatever...."

While Sooyoung telling her story to Yoona, Yoona stealing a glance at Luhan. She feels very weird as Luhan still staring at her.

"Luhan.. Luhan-ah..! Ya, Luhan!!" Xiumin raised his voice. Luhan realised from his daydreams.

"What are you looking at?"

"No, no, no, Xiumin... The right question is, 'who do you stare at'?"

"Yeah...you're right, Baekhyun.."

"No, nothing... I just had a daydreaming..."

"Yeah, right.. Do you think that we're that stupid? Oh...come on.. We know you a lot, Luhan. Just say that you're staring at her.." Baekhyun said while pointing to Yoona. Luhan glares at Baekhyun.

"(serious face)No! Okay, Our class will start in a few minutes, better you all get back to your place.." ordered Luhan.

*class starts*

*during reccess time*

"Yoona-ah, let's go to the cafe.." Sooyoung said.

"Umm... I don't think so. I'm not hungary for now.."

"Oh..okay.. Do you need me to buy anything for you?"

"Ummm.. Mineral water please.."

"Okay.."

As Sooyoung walked away from the classroom, Yoona takes out the a piece of paper in her drawer. It's a note that written, 'Hey, I want you to be my dance partner in the dance competiton on next Tuesday. I saw you danced before at the park. You're really good. And right now, I need a partner for the dance competiton. I need you to be my partner. So, if you're interested, meet me at rooftop during reccess time.'

Yoona's P.O.V :

"Who wrote this? Should I go? Or not? Or....now?"

She looks at her watch. The reccess time is still long. She moves on her way to the rooftop. When she arrives at the rooftop, there's nobody.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ is there anybody here?"

No one answering her.

"Oh.. I knew it! It's a prank! It's Sooyoungie...why am I be that fool...Sooyoung-ah, I'll get you..!" she said while smiling.

"Oh... You're here. I know it you'll come..." someone's approaches her from behind.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Yoona surprised.

"Oh..I'm sorry, I didn't meant to surprise you..."

"Oh...Luhan, it's okay... What are you doing here?"

"Didn't I asked you to come here if you're interesting with my invitation?"

"Do you mean this? You wrote this?" she raised the note at her hand.

"Yup.. Sorry for the scary staring this morning. I just wonder would you accept my invitation. I didn't think of any other things, okay. Jjinjja! Joesonghamnida..."

"No, no.. It's okay. I don't mind. So, this is real you? Oh..forget it.. I just wanna ask you a question, do you really want to enter the competition?"

"Ne...of course. Why? Don't you believe it?"

"No, it's not that I don't believe it. I just wonder, you can dance?"

"Of course I can. Let me show you a bit of my skills.." Luhan chooses a song and starts dancing.

"Wow...that's awesome. You are really can dance well.."

"So, you're in?"

"Hmmmm....I think so..."

"Yeah!! Oh..I forgot. I bought this sandwich for you. Sorry for make you waiting just now.."

"Wah~ it's okay. By the way, thank you.."

"You're welcome.. Oh..before I forgot, everyday, after class, we'll meet here for practice, can?"

"Okay, no problem.."

"And one more thing, don't tell anybody about this until the competition is done, okay? Don't ask me why...."

"Okay.."

They're practise everyday as they promised and they becomes very close to each other. They had exchanged their phone number. Their friends had no ideas how they can be really close lately.

*during the competition*

"Last couple is, LUYOON............" the MC's announced Luhan's and Yoona's turn.

They're wearing a smart masquerade suit and dress. As they stand by theirselves on the stage, all the audience give a supportive applause.

"Ready?" Luhan asked. Yoona just nods her head. As the music starts, they also start dancing till the end of their performance. As their performance end, the audiences applaused and the competition end.

*during informing the winners*

"The winner of the first place is......................................LUYOON!! LuYoon can give a little talk." The MC's announced the winner and pass the mic to Luhan.

"We have nothing to say. Just thanks to all of our friends and......"

"OPEN THE MASK! OPEN THE MASK!" the audience shouted.

"If you ask so.........." Luhan and Yoona open their masks.

"Luhan oppa, Yoona noona, sunbaenim..." the hall becomes noisy.

"Okay, quiet! Since, all of the students here, I want to ask to all the girls who are chasing me and the guys who are chasing Yoona, including you Chanyeolie, to stop! Because, from now on.........Yoona, would you be my girlfriend?" Luhan knelt to Yoona and pulled out a ring. Yoona had a surprised and there is quite a long quiet.

"YES! YES! YES!" the audience support. Then, Yoona's nodding. The audience cheer. Yoona had a overwhelmed tears when Luhan put on the ring to her finger.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!!

******

"That's how it's go on..." Sulli said.

"So, my sister being so famous because of the event?"

"No, both of your sisters are famous before..it's because of their intelligence, beautifullness, kindness, charms and more..but, I tell you that event because, because of that, no boys or girls dare to disturb the couple.. Aww~ so sweet~"

"Ohh.."

******

Yoona combs Krystal's hair.

"Eonni, you're dating Luhan oppa, aren't you?"

Yoona just stares at Krystal through the mirror and smiles.

 

* To be continued *