Farewell Jessica

Love Line

9:42p.m. at airport

"Aww...eonni, we're gonna miss you. Call me when you arrive, okay..." Yoona said.

"Ne.. Of course I'll call you. Don't worry,okay.. Come, my last hug maybe.." the three girls hugging together. After a while, Jessica's view displaced and convergent to her father, who's standing behind her two sisters. As she release her arms, she continued staring her father. Mr. Jung noticed it and give a soft smile to her. She can't hold her tears.

"Awww...appa.." she hug him. Her tears flowing.

"I'll miss you a lot." she said with sad tone.

"I'll miss you too, dear. Don't forget to call me every day, okay.."

"Of course I will."

"Okay, enough. Don't cry anymore. My beautiful princess looks sick." Mr. Jung said while smiling to her. He wipes her tears. Jessica starts smiling.

*flight announcement*

"Oh..eonni, it's your flight." Krystal said.

"Oh..seriously? Why so early? Thanks, darling." Jessica said reluctantly.

As Jessica prepare her flight ticket and her baggage, two men approaching the family.

"It's not to late yet to say farewell, right noona?" Luhan said.

"Ya! Why both of you arrive so late? I'm 'bout to fly right now."

"Mianhaeyo, noona." Sehun apologized.

"It's okay. I got to go right now."

"Let us help you with your luggage." Luhan and Sehun grabbed her luggage from her hand. Jessica just let them be. She walks forward. The two guys follow her and so, her two sisters and father. After awhile, they stop their step. Jessica takes her luggage and walks through the walkaway that only the ticket's holder can be. As she shows her ticket to the counter keeper, she turns her head to her family and gives a last wave. She about to cry.

"Noona, don't forget us. Eat well okay.." Luhan shouted.

"Take care of your health also.." Sehun also shouted.

"Ne..boys, please take care of my two yeo-dongsaengs.. And girls, please take a good care of appa, okay.. Appa, live well.. Annyeong... I love you all." Jessica shouted.

Jessica disappeared from their sight.

******

At school

"Morning, Krystal." Sulli greeted.

"Oh..morning." (smile)

"What are you looking at? Why you look sad? Is there any problem?"

"No. There's nothing. I just feel sad."

"Why?"

"I just met my sister two days ago and now, we're separated once again. Ohh..I miss her." Krystal sighs.

"Oh..really? Why? Why you're being separated before?"

"I live with my grandparents after my mother passed away 5 years ago. My sisters live with my father. Last two days, we've met after 5 years. Then, yesterday my oldest sister had went studies abroad. I just met her." (sigh)

"Oh..you never seen them in 5 years?"

"Yup. I'm lucky that I still have Yoona eonni as Jessica eonni gone abroad. Hmmm..."

"What? Do you mean Yoona sunbaenim and Jessica sunbaenim is your sisters?"

"Yes. Why?"

"So, you're apart from Jung sisters? Wow..daebak! My friend is the sister of famous Jung sisters in this school. No wonder you're look similar with them."

"What? Why? What's going on? My sisters are famous in this school?"

"Yes. You don't know? Didn't they tell you?"

Suddenly Kai approaches them, "Morning, Sulli and......."

"Krystal."

"Oh...morning, Krystal. Mianhae, I can't remember your name."

"Oh..it's okay. Morning."

Sehun enters the class. All the girls in the class greets him. He just bowl to them. The class becomes noisy. Kai suddenly greets him, "Man, morning."

"Morning." he sits at his place next to Kai.

The teacher enters the class. All the student sit at their own place. The class becomes quiet.

"Okay, class. Let's begin our class today. Open your book page 30." the teacher asked.

Krystal's concentaration disturbed by Sehun.

"Ya! Has Jessica noona arrived?" Sehun whispered.

"Yes. She just arrived at dawn."

"Okay. How are you?" he continued whispering without noticed the teacher is behind him.

"Umm..I'm fine. Thank you." Krystal replied in astonishment.

"Ouch!" Sehun and Krystal groaned almost simultaneously as their head had been banged by the teacher. All the attention at them.

"It's not the time you to have a chit chat or what so ever. Please concentrate." the teacher said.

"Joesonghamnida, seonsaengnim." Sehun and Krystal apologized.

******

Recess time

"Sulli-ah, you owed me didn't you?" said Krystal.

"Huh? What? When?" Sulli surprised.

"Tell me about my sisters.."

"Oh..about that? Okay, it's begin when......"

 

* To be continued *