Moving to Gangnam

Love Line

"What?! Why? Halmoeni, don't you love me anymore?" Krystal shocked as she heard her grandparents wanted her to live with her father.

"It's not like that, my dear. It's better if you live with your family. Didn't you miss your parents, your sisters?"

"I miss them but I will miss you more if I live with them. Besides, eomma is gone. The family is not the same without her."

"Do you think the family is the same without you?"

She's speechless.

"Sweetie, go back to your family..." her grandmother said with soft voice.

******

Finally, she decided to go to Gangnam where her father and her sisters live. It's had been 5 years since her mother passed away. Since then, she never seen her father and sisters. As her father's driver arrived at her grandparents' mansion to fetch her, she released an annoying sigh.

"Harapachi, halmeoni, I will miss both of you." said Krystal with sad tone.

"Eonni, please take a good  care of harapachi and halmeoni." she order the maids.

She walk out of the mansion. In front of the mansion, there's a man waiting her besides a shining silver Mercedes car.

******

"Come in, young lady." said the man while bowling to her.

She bowl back.

She enters the car. The car start moving.

Krystal's P.O.V:

"Why they want me back? I thought they don't love me anymore. I'm wonder why. Hmmmm... Bye bye house of memories..."

******

After a half an hour, she arrived at her father's mansion. She was touched as she saw her father and her sisters waiting her arrival at the front door. Both of her sisters are rapidly headed to her as she had not yet get off of the car. She about to fall as both of her sisters approached her and give a really strong hug.

"Hey, my little donsaeng. You're grown up. I miss you so much, sister." said Jessica excitedly while hugging her.

"Yeah, you're getting taller and cuter and more beautiful and look smarter and cool and.....ohh...I really miss you, honey." said Yoona and hug her once again.

"Y...you...you remember me?" she asked after a few seconds stoned in her sisters' hug.

"Of course, my dear. How can we forget our precious..." said a man with hoarse voice standing behind her sisters. She's about to cry as she saw the man. He was her father. A famous businessman in Seoul, Jung Woo Sung.

"Appa..."

"Welcome back, honey."

Her father hugs her. She can't hold her tears. She's speechless. Her tears are overflowed. She really miss him.

******

Jessica and Yoona walk her to her room. She was amazed. Her room had been redecorated. The wall had painted with her favourite colour. There is also a huge queen bed. She feels so calm in the room.

"Wow.." the first word that discharge from .

"You like it? We decorate it for you." said Jessica.

"Yes. I really like it."

"Take a look in the closet. We've prepared a surprise for you."

She ahead to the closet. She was surprised when she open the closet. There is so many clothes, dresses, skirts, blouses, T-shirts, coats, cardigans shoes, glasses and else. All of it are well branded and very fashionable.

"Wow, eonni, I'm speechless. I'm really touched. I thought you'll not remember me anymore."

"How could we're not remember our lovely little dongsaeng.."

The three sisters are look at each other and smile.

******

At dining room....

They eating quietly.

"Okay...this is awkward." Yoona voiced out.

"Yeah...appa, don't you have anything to talk?" Jessica agreed.

"Umm..umm..okay..Krystal, do you like it here?"

"Umm...yes."

"Well.......actually......I had something to give you..."

He takes out a box wrapped nicely and give it to her. She opened the box. It's a school uniform. She recognized the uniform.

"Appa, do you registered me in the school?" she asked.

"Yes, I asked him to do so. I want you to be in the same school with me. If you're there, I'll not be alone." Yoona explain.

"But, Jessica eonni is there, right?"

"Yes, but I'll go abroad for 6 months for exchange student programme." said Jessica.

"Where will you go? When? With who? Are you alone?"

"Wait wait wait....one by one, dear." both her sisters giggle.

"I will go to China tomorrow. My flight was on 10.00p.m. And, yes, I will go alone. But I have a friend there. So, don't worry, okay..." Jessica chuckles.

"China? Tomorrow?"

"Yes, honey. And you'll start  schooling tomorrow." her father said.

"What? Tomorrow?"

 

* To be continued *