Chapter 1

Secrets of the Piano
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Chapter 1

 


She stretched out giving a light yawn while she snuggled more onto his chest, Resting her hand on top of his chest and lightly putting a leg over his while he was still unconscious, his arm wrapped around her waist while his face was buried in her hair breathing her scent...
"Jesus" She groaned while she stretched her back getting up slightly pulling up the duvet to cover herself while she looked at the man beside her... She admired his face lightly tracing his features with her finger, from his eyebrows, to his nose, his lips, and then it went down to his jaw, not forgetting to trace down his neck and just a little sneak peek of his faint abdominals... She smiled as she pulled her legs up to her chest and looked at him fondly, she sighed and he stirred, waking up, opening his eyes to find the most beautiful person in front of his eyes posing like an angel, smiling back at her showing an adorable dimple on his cheek, that was the cherry on top... Not forgetting his smile anyways...

Caressing her back, doing twirls with her hair, he would agree that this would be the perfect outcome of what happened that night. He searched for her hand and kissed the back of it.
"Sleep well?" He asked, oh lord, his husky voice sent chills down her spine, making her have goose bumps all over, while his other hand raked his short straight blackish hair...
"More than well..." She answered looking at him with affection, he pulled her into his chest again with a little tug of her hand. He hugged her tight, like if she was going to disappear in any moment.

He sighed as he kissed her forehead, he asked himself many times how could he be so lucky to be with her... Although there is always a down side.
The sound of a car outside made them both look at each other in shock as they both jumped out of bed and looked for the clothes that where scattered everywhere.

"I though you said she wouldn't be here until evening!" She whispered harshly to the man, as she looked for the underwear that was discarded.
"I guess she came early" He said putting on pants while jumping like a bunny trying to get them on, but also trying to look for her clothing as well

She just grunted at his answer, but she was getting more impatient and nervous as she heard someone fumbling with the front door, as trying to get in. She quickly put on her attire put her hair in a messy pony tail, got a cloth and dropped to the floor, pretending to be cleaning it...

The door opened to reveal a woman, just a few years older than her with keys on her hands and a small luggage cart behind her, a pair of sunglasses hiding her gaze...

"Oh! ImNa! Why are you cleaning the floor? I thought today I gave you a day off!" The lady said in mandarin wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter