4

The Summer Getaway

"Nan- mmm, ah, please," the raven haired girl continued as she please, never letting the girl in front of her to speak.

Nana pressed her body closer to the girl's petite body. She savoured the lips of her partner, as she made sure that she never left any spot untouched by her tongue. The brunette never thought that their study session would end up like that. Nana was making her feelings stir up in a big confusion. She never said "I love you" to her or it was only lust that kept her going? Was it a need? Lizzy didn't know since the raven girl always dodged her questions. The way she made her feel since that day when everything started to change, that "kiss" had affected her deeply. Day by day, the way she looked at her friend turned into something different. She didn't see her as a friend anymore, but more likely much more. Nana made her heart race, Nana made her blush, and Nana gave her butterflies whenever she gets closer to her.

"Thanks, for this," she pressed her lips using her thumb. "Now, I'm fully awake, let's continue." Nana said with a big grin.

Lizzy was in a dazed for a second before realizing that her friend took advantage of her. The taller girl received a punch in the head before she curled up into a ball in the corner of her room.

"That hurt, Lizzy ah, studying is too boring I need a break too, and as well for you." The girl pretended to be offended in the corner. Lizzy was fully red and she couldn't think straight.

"Idiot!" The brunette answered shortly.

"Yes, your idiot!"

She sat up with a mischievious grin and as she searched for her reaction at that moment. Lizzy's mouth hung open speechless once again. Nana loved it when she was presented with a Lizzy in full embarrassment. Nana thought that she was a sadist and maybe she was one. Lizzy threw the book right straight to Nana's face and Lizzy could feel her last string of patience snapped. Nana groaned as she felt the hard impact of the book on her face.

"Idiot! Idiot! Do-Don't just suddenly kiss me and tease me all the way you want!"

Lizzy stood as she gathered her stuff and she didn't mind whether her things were put unorganized inside her bag. The black haired girl's eyes went wide and she quickly apologized, but the shorter girl shut her ears of her pleading.

"Go study by yourself! I don't need to be your tutor every single exams! You should listen and don't sleep in class. I'm tota-"

Nana thought she was in a big trouble that time and she never saw her friend that angry to her. She was about to reach for the door when Nana suddenly hugged her from the back. This made her stop from her outburst, Lizzy was stunned with her sudden action, this left her feet rooted to the ground. Nana held her tightly and burried her head on her back. The taller girl had no idea what kind of impact that simple hug made.

"I'm sorry, I thought you need a break, Lizzy. Don't you even notice those black circles under your eyes. I'm worried that you are pushing too hard. What's wrong?" Nana asked, sincerely. Lizzy parted her lips, but no words came out, "You need a break, I don't want to see you not attending the exam week with that kind of face. I'm sorry, if I've gone too far, I only simply asks it so even for hours you can take your eyes off from those books."

Was Nana only worried about that? Lizzy was glad that she was concerned about but she only did it because she wanted to rid the throughts of her once she was alone.

"I-I want to"

"Hmm?"

"Ok, you are f-forgive-"

"You didn't tell me yet what is the reason of you working so hard?"

She didn't have anything else in mind and she was totally out of her mind, since the person she likes embraced her with a sense of comfort. She tried to think of anything to answer her even though it was lame. She didn't care.

"Because this past few days I've been f-forgetting so many things including school work." She said calmly in spite of her as being nervous. 

Nana turned her around and this shocked the girl. Nana stared at her eyes deeply not tearing her eyes away from her brown eyes. The way she looked at her was intoxicating. She was drowned those amber eyes of her.

"Would you?" She wisphered as she began to lean in so slowly, "Let me- let me to put you out of your...your mind at ease even in a moment. You really need a res- " Closing the gap as Lizzy dropped her bag on the floor.

 

Nana couldn't believe that she and Lizzy were now at Jeju island. Nana looked around at the scenery of the sea and for once she could be out of her parents out house during summertime. It had been so long since she went on a vacation that is far from her house. She couldn't go with Kaeun's villa since they started college somewhere in Busan because the said girl was taking her study seriously. She couldn't blame the girl since they spent a lots of time lazing around when they were in high school, so being with Lizzy alone was new to her, but she could finally relax and enjoy her summer blissfully.

Lizzy was sitting on the white under the parasol shielding her from the heat of the sun that day. She was actually spacing out when Nana tried to snap her out from her trance, which unfortunately a complete fail. 

"Yah! Don't just sit there let's find something interesting." Nana approached her, she thought of a way to wake up the girl in a dreamy state and with that grin on her lips. She stole a kiss from the blonde's cheek and this made Lizzy shock. She looked at her with that silly smile of hers before receiving a big punch on the head.

"Stupid Nana!"

"Owww, you never change! That's why you didn't get to have a boyfriend." Nana said as she touched her head to ease the pain.

"Stop your jokes already!" Lizzy retorted.

The raven haired girl sat beside her before tearing away her glare at the girl next to her. She smiled once again.

"Look, Lizzy I have something to tell you I just want to tell you in person, so I've waited for you to come back." Nana said calmly.


So chapter 4 is finally done! I'm out now and I need sleep bye bye for now my lovely readers!