1

The Summer Getaway

"Ne, Lizzy you are going back to Korea this summer break?" Her foreign friend asked.

The long boring lesson had finally finished, as her classmates began to leave one after the other. The blonde flashed a smile and nodded. She slung her bag on her shoulder then exited the room. Some of her friends in the other classes quickly joined them. They brought all the things that they wanna do during summer. It would be surely the anticipating months they'd been waiting for. Lizzy was listening to her group and answered each questions they threw at her.

"I hope I can go with Lizzy and I want to check all my biases." One of her friend mused aloud.

One of the tallest in the group smacked the back of her head for being silly again. Lizzy just let out a small smile which it seemed a gloomy one. She sometimes thought that they only befriend her because of her nationality? Was it only the music they love? She didn't know, but felt a little hurt for some reason. She would be rather happy to have them in the country she was born in. She also wanted to bring them to one of the sightseeings in Korea. She shook her head for thinking negatively.

Since her home country was brought up. There was a sense of nostalgia while thinking back her past. The home she left, her family, and her friends. While having this yearning of the past her friends finally said their goodbyes before parting. The short blonde hair headed to the car lot to get her own car. She got on and stayed there for a while. She rested her arm on top the steering wheel then placed her forehead on her arm.

"It's been so long I haven't heard her voice in years. We didn't get to graduate in high school together."

Lizzy looked up to see the sun shining so brightly up in the sky. Summer is really near since they only have weeks left before the end of the term ends. She reminisced her days when she was with her. The only friend she really missed, Jinah or Nana. The tall girl is her rock, since they were little. She wouldn't forget any of those things she had done to her. Such as protecting her from her bullies, dancing with her on the stage at one of the traditional events at her school for her being hated back in her elementary days, helping her untying her shoe laces because some other kids tied it to make her see her trip on the ground, and for being her older sister when she needed one. She couldn't wait to see her friend.

"Would she still remember those? Especially th-" Lizzy touched her lips. She smiled bitterly to herself,

 

"Yah! Nana! Get up now you lazy girl!" 

The ebony haired girl frowned in her sleep. When she would get her beauty sleep she thought to herself. It's damn first day of the summer. No school, no due papers, no boring lessons, and no need to wake up early. She huddled the pillow over her ears to block any more annoying noises first thing in the morning. She groaned in frustration as she heard the door cracked open.

"Nana! I thought you were gonna meet your friend at the airport!"

Hearing the word airport, the 23 years old college student got up. She grabbed the clock on the headboard and jumped out of her bed in a hurry. She headed so quickly in the bath to prepare herself before she goes.

"Oh ! I forgot! Why you didn't wake me up earlier, omma!" The older woman sighed loudly. 

"Don't you think I've been calling you like an hour ago and chooses to ignore your omma? It wasn't my fault."

Nana heard the door shut then dressed to one her fashionable outfits. The ebony girl sped off as soon as she entered her car.

 

She checked the time on her phone and scowled at the time. She had been sitting near the exit hopefully to see her friend waiting for her. Unfortunately, it had been an hour and yet there she was waiting with her foot impatiently tapping the ground.

"Where is she?"

 

The tall woman parked her car and ran up to the entrance. As soon as she arrived she gave hersef a little check. Looking at the mirror fixing her outfit and her hair. She wanted to look good after years for being apart.

 

The blonde occasionally glanced at the entrance, but then suddenly her heart skipped a bit. A shade of pink adorned her cheeks. Someone hugged her and her body went stiff. Her hair brushed to her soft cheek and heard.

"Welcome back, Sooyoungie."


That is chapter sorry for the short chapter. I will update whenever I have time for the second one. Thank you for the subs ^^.