Ch. 2

Mirror Mirror where'd you go?


"What's with the mirror?" Jaejoong asked the other members as they filed in for morning practice. Yoochun shrugged taking a long drink from his coffee cup. Junsu bounded in all smiles and bright energy. He drapped himself over Jaejoong and stared at the mirror facing the wall. Jaejoong relaxed into Junsu's embrace as the younger male peered closer.
"I think there is something written on the top." He said.

"Alright everybody gather!" The instructor yelled out.
"Stretch out and we will pick it up from yesterday!" Junsu untangled himself from Jaejoong and began to stretch. Jaejoong stood there a moment longer feeling Junsu's body heat slowly leave him. Lately he had been getting this strange feelings whenever the younger male was around."Hey," Yoochun patted his shoulder. "Stop daydreaming about Junsu's plump arse and get to work!" Yoochun winked and ran off to the other side of the room. He smacked Junsu's and giggled like a school girl, clearly the coffee was kicking in. Jaejoong laughed at his dongsaeng, ignoring the way his eyes strayed to Junsu every few minutes.

Practice had been brutal and Jaejoong was content to just lay there on the floor for the next hour or four. Yoochun had left quickly, he was trying to persuade Yoohwan to take up golfing. Junsu had taken advantage of the showering units and was currently cleaning up.

Jaejoong huffed, he stood and went to the eerie looking mirror in the corner. Why would anyone bring a full length mirror into the dance studio? The place was ceiling to floor mirrors. He carefully turned the heavy thing around, it looked ancient. Junsu had been right, there was writings on the top.

Not Korean.

He peered at his reflection, he was sweaty and flushed and his hair was mess but he felt good. He stepped up and his image rippled a smiling Junsu appeared behind his reflection. Jaejoong's eyes widened, he looked behind him, he was alone. He looked back at the mirror, Junsu was still there smiling at him. Reflection Junsu draped himself on reflection Jaejoong like the real Junsu had done that morning to him. Jaejoong touched his shoulder where Junsu's hand was supposed to be, he felt nothing.

He watched the reflection Jaejoong smile and turned toward Junsu as if he had said something amusing. Their mouths moved as if speaking until Junsu tightened his hold on reflection Jaejoong and a mischievious smile appeared. Junsu leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on reflection Jaejoong's lips. It was only a touch of lips but it conveyed so much more. The way they held each other, their eyes closed, and the perfect way they just seemed to fit.

Jaejoong stepped back, watching the image dissapear he fell to his knees his heart pounding. Heat rose to his face and a feeling of utter want coursed through him. He was finally able to put a name to those feelings he felt whenever Junsu was near, love. He realized then how badly he wanted that image in the mirror to be real.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Junsu asked running to Jaejoong, who was still on the floor.
Jaejoong nodded and let Junsu help him up."Let me get you some water." Junsu said running to the small fridge by the door. Jaejoong watched as Junsu came back bottle in hand. He was freshly showered and his hair was still damp; It clung to his forehead and dropped water onto the floor. A stray drop rolled down Junsu's cheek and Jaejoong had the sudden urge to kiss it away.
"Hyung?" Junsu's voice inquired and Jaejoong realized he had cupped Junsu's cheek.
"Hyung?" Junsu said again his voice lower. Jaejoong noticed Junsu was breathing a bit heavier and he seemed to be swallowing reflexively. Looking into Junsu's eyes Jaejoong decided to take a chance. He stood bringing Junsu closer giving Junsu plenty of time to move away. When he didn't Jaejoong moved in until he felt Junsu's breath on his lips. He swallowed and moved the slightest bit. He couldn't believe it, he was kissing Junsu. And Junsu was kissing back! He relaxed and let Junsu wrap his arms around his waist and bring their bodies closer.

Three simultaneous cracks were heard followed by a teasing voice tinged with an English accent.
"Don't mind us." Jaejoong and Junsu jumped apart. Three foreigners were in their dance studio one studiously examining the mirror.

"Harry! It's Junsu and Jaejoong!" The female girl hissed at the brunette. "We're huge fans. Can I get an autograph?" She asked producing a thick paper and feather pen from a small purse. Jaejoong took the materials bewildered but signed unconsciously, handing it to Junsu who did the same.
"Thanks so much!" She said smiling, the red head at her side scowled. The brunette, Harry, shyly moved closer his own paper and pen held out almost timidly to the idols.
"Harry?" The redhead, screeched. Harrys cheeks tinged pink but he shrugged at the red head and waited patiently waited for his autographs.
"Can we move the mirror now?" the redhead male said eyebrows raised at his friends in warm amusement. The girl cleared and placed the autographs safely in her bag.

"Right, we're just here for the mirror don't worry." She said taking out along thin piece of wood.
"You won't even remember it or us being here." She said pointing the stick at them. Jaejoong placed himself in front of Junsu not sure what could be dangerous about a long stick but something telling him it was dangerous. The girls eyes sparkled and even harry smiled.
"Right, sorry, you guys just don't understand." She said and waved the stick.

The two idols became unconscious in seconds and were lowered gently to the floor.

 

Fin~

 

 

 

*Author's Note: There! I'm a total potterhead and I love when my fandoms collide so this happened. I'm acrually quite happy with it. Comments are encouraged!