002

p.s: Kyungsoo, I love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jongin ended up buying the plushie at the end.

 

Dear Kyungsoo,

                I saw him and I thought, hey, that doll looks exactly like you! (in a cute way.. somewhat). And I thought, why not buy it for Kyungsoo? So.. here it is. For you (god I sound so lame).

Anyways, I hope you like it.

P.s: I like you. So much that it hurts.

 

He resisted the urge to sign his name at the bottom of the note. Jongin decided not to give the plushie to him at the moment. Kyungsoo will absolutely get rid of it. And Jongin didn’t want it to happen.

 

When he arrived at school in the morning, he didn’t forget his usual routine to stop by Kyungsoo’s locker and slipped Kyungsoo’s favorite bar of chocolate and a small note. The boy nearly jumped in horror as he noticed the older boy emerging from the bathroom near where he was standing.

. Since when he decided to come this early?

 

Keeping a calm front on, he made his way to his own locker, careful enough to ignore Kyungsoo like he always did. He banged thrice on the left side of the locker, making the door swung open silently.

Blinking his eyes at the sight in front of him, his hand acted on its own accord, grabbing the small bar of chocolate and turned it over in his hand. His brows furrowed as he silently picked at a small piece of paper taped sloppily at the back of the package. Eh?

 

I saw you looking so down yesterday, and I hope this might cheer you up.

Peace.

 

Jongin’s lips unknowingly quirked into a small smile. Slamming the locker door shut, he stuffed the bar of chocolate into his bag and made his way to class, oblivious to the stare a certain somebody was giving him.

 

Kyungsoo watched as the boy from yesterday made his way to his locker, slamming his fist three times on the stupid locker door before it opened immediately. He didn’t miss the way the younger’s face scrunched up in confusion.

Kyungsoo absently opened his locker, an eyebrow raising at the sight of his favorite bar of choc resting beside his calculus textbook. He turned his head sideways enough to silently gauge Jongin’s reaction at the unexpected gift. Seeing the younger boy’s lips curled up into a smile, somehow Kyungsoo felt contented, accomplished, even.

 

Wait. Since when I care about others?

Kyungsoo shook his head. He quickly shoved the chocolate and the note in the depths of his bag as he noticed Jongdae walking in his direction.

 

 

Jongin breezed through all his lessons for the day. He silently sighed at the load of homework he was assigned with as he triple banged the iron door of his locker. Jongin was an average student, which means he had to work hard to keep up his grades or risk getting his kicked out from the school. He took out the books needed for his assignments and left the rest stacked messily inside the cramped metal space. His hand brushed with the uneaten bar of chocolate from this morning and gently pulled it out.

 

A quick glance at his watch told him he was ten minutes late to his dance class, and Jongin was still moving in a slow pace, not even caring that he was late. Finally finished sorting out his stuffs, he banged the metal door shut before swiftly twisting the combination for his locks. He spotted Kyungsoo just coming out from his class, anatomy, if his memory still served him correctly, was Kyungsoo’s last class for the day.

 

He got all the older boy’s schedules memorized he can rattled them off in his sleep. After this Kyungsoo will probably spend the rest of his evening playing basketball with his group of friends or studying in the library while Jongin had to work his way through jazz, hip hop or something that he feels like dancing to. There was no chance in hell the routines will overlap. Not a chance.

 

So imagine the younger boy’s surprise as he heard the studio door opened and an obnoxious sound of Luhan’s shouting “Kyungsoo!” like he had just won the lottery. Jongin freezes mid turn, an arm raising awkwardly over his head. I must be dreaming, he thought to himself, but turns around anyway to confirm if it’s really him.

 

There he was, looking as cool as ever. He silently marvels at the sight of the older boy, until he lets insecurity and panic grabs at him.

What. No.

He’s not supposed to be here. He’s supposed to be somewhere else.

 

He subtly tugs at Sehun’s sleeve, giving sos signals desperately. But Sehun is either oblivious or purposely ignoring his attempts, as he swats the boy’s hand off his shoulders and ran off to grab himself a bottle of water.

“I’ve never been here before!” the older boy exclaimed before flopping down comfortably beside Luhan. Jongin grabbed his towel before harshly wiping his face clean from perspiration. He really couldn’t afford to look all gross and sweaty in front of his crush. Luhan rested his arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulder, totally enjoying Jongin’s looking all nervous and flustered. “I’m glad you came, Kyungsoo~” he exclaimed before engulfing the boy in a tight bear hug.

Jongin instinctively grabbed an empty bottle of water and chucked it straight to Luhan’s head. The older boy shrieked and clutched the side of his temple, massaging it softly. Luhan sends him a dirty look, before smirking lightly when Kyungsoo’s hand massaged his sore temple.

 

“I supposed you haven’t meet these

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter