:D

"Saw" my love for you

“What the ? Where am I?”

“Aw! That hurts!”

“Chanyeol? What are you doing here? Where am I?”

“I don’t know! The last thing I remembered was me spazzing about Dara in my phone when a poop-smelling sack found its way in my head.”

“Omygosh! I remember now! The same thing happened to me. I hope it didn’t ruin my eyeliner.”

“Is eyeliner all you care about?”

“Umm… no. Sometimes, I care about y—“

“Let’s play a game”

“Omygosh its Jigsaw!”

“Jigg—what?”

“Stupid Yeol! Jigsaw! That one with an ugly mask that is the master of all those torture devices in ‘Saw’.”

“Ouch, my mask isn’t that ugly.”

“Oh! Cool! He’s that guy? Nice to meet you, sir. I’ve been a huge fan of yours.”

“Oh thank you—“

“What the actual ? We’re the next victim and all you do is greet him?”

“Yeah, what do you suppose I’ll react then?”

“I don’t know! Be scared, faint even, like a normal person does?!”

“Oh! Like that one time you entered in that Haunted House in EXO’s Showtime? Hehe… that was a funny memory.”

“Ugh… don’t remind me that”

“SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU! You guys are my making my head hurt! I can’t concentrate with my plans. You! The guy with a messy eyeliner, since you’re the noisiest and you’ve insulted my cool looking mask, I’ll start with you!”

“Omygosh! My eyeliner is so not ruined! But that’s not the point right now. Please don’t! Jebal andwaeyo! I’m sorry I’ve insulted your mask, it’s just too ing ugly I couldn’t help it. Jebal! Please spare me! Ahh! And I don’t know how to stand in here ‘cause you’ve tied me to a chair!”

“SHUT UP! Okay, I will release that rope for now.

There! You can now stand up!”

“Yes!”

“And you boy, who is very nice and it makes me guilty on killing you but I have to nonetheless, I shall also release you. But promise you won’t run away.”

“Okay~”

“Hey! How come he have special treatment and I have none?!”

“Shut up, you ungrateful and noisy brat!”

“I’m sorry!”

“HAHAHA! Baek peed in his pants!”

“Shut up, Yeol! This is really scary and embarrassing for me! I’m so glad we weren’t shooting today or my image would have been ruined.”

“Ugh… would you guys just please shut up?

Please?

Thank you. Now, I shall now start my evil game to both of you. You, shortie, come closer to him.”

“To who?”

“Ugh! Just go before I break your neck!”

“O – okay…”

“Now, Yeollie, wrap your arms around that brat’s waist.”

“Hey! How come you call him by a pet name and I get an insult? And what the hell are you planning on doing?”

“Just shut up and do as I say!

Now, brat, lean in closer to him.

Closer…”

“Ugh… you sounded like those crazy fangirls.”

“But you seem like your enjoying this too, Baek. Should I also lean closer?”

“YES! Please do lean on him closer!

And now…

Pour your heart out to each other.”

“Is that, figuratively or literally?”

“Ugh… whatever! I don’t care anymore! I don’t feel like seeing blood splatter anymore! That’s it! I QUIT!”

“Ohh… he ran out of the door, Baek.”

“Yeah… he also broke his ugly- mask. Oh well…”

“But… should we continue what he ask us to do?”

“About what?”

“Pour our hearts out… but I like it figuratively so…

Baekhyun, you’re my bestfriend for a really long time. But I don’t feel like I wanted it to continue anymore.”

“What? You don’t want to be my bestfriend anymore? Did I do something wrong, Channie? Is this about earlier? I’m sorry. I’ve just been so scared.”

“No. It’s not about that. It’s just that…”

“What?”

“I love you…

More that just a friend, Baek.”

*Kiss*

“You should’ve just told me earlier… I love you, too.”

 

 

“AHA! Finally!”

“Chen? What are you doing here?”

“I’m here to retrieve my mask. I forgot that it cost a lot.”

“What?”

“The jigsaw earlier was actually me. I thought I could play a prank for fun and get you both together at the same time. But… ugh! You guys are so annoying! Even my trolling powers can’t beat you both. So yeah.”

“Aww~ thanks, Jongdae. It was really unnecessary. Come here and we’ll give you a hug~”

“Ugh. No. You smelled like pee, Baek. So I’ll just pass. Now go and make out—have even—I don’t care anymore. Just stop going to me and ruin my time with my awesome self for your stupid love life anymore.”

 

*end*