Chapter 5: Day 1 - It Begins

Ƭнɛ 26тн Δииʋαℓ Ħʋиɢɛя Ǥαмɛƨ~ STORY STARTING!

District 1 [Hyukki & Jiyeon] + District 2 [Hyunwoo & Hwayoung]

*Alliance: Career Pack

The Careers stayed behind at the Cornucopia a little after the bloodbath ended and observed the dead tributes around them.

"So what now mister leader?" spat Jiyeon, referring to Hyunwoo. 

Hyunwoo waited for the cannons to go off and counted the bodies around them. Hyukki came up behind Jiyeon with his sword wet with blood, "Why is he the leader Jiyeon noona?"

Jiyeon shurgged, "He seems to fit it, unlike you." Hyukki huffed. Hwayoung looked at Jiyeon with digust, "That's one thing we can agree on Jiyeon unnie." 

Jiyeon stared hard at Hwayoung and Hwayoung stared back. Jiyeon shook her bow, "Don't think because you got a higher score than me, don't think I won't kill you." Hwayoung smirked, "The same goes for you." 

Just then Hyunwoo turned around, "Lets get the supplies we need and head out." he looked towards the buildings, "And we'll get as close as we can to those buildings knowing the Capitol wants us by there soon. And if we find any, we will kill tributes along the way" they nodded and gathered what they needed.

District 9 [Donghyun & Eunhee]

*No Alliance

Eunhee was scared to death as she ran away from the Cornucopia. She didn't manage to grab anything because the first thing she did when the gong rang was run into the forest and avoid death. But she stayed near the Cornucopia so she could get supplies later when the tributes were all gone. 

When all the tributes were all gone, including the Careers, Eunhee climbed down the tree she climbed earlier. She ran to the Cornucopia as fast as she could and ran past the dead tributes. She grabbed a bag filled with food and water, and also a slingshot; her specialty. Then Eunhee ran off towards the tree.

Donghyun wanted nothing to do with the games or alliances right now. He grabbed and go and that's all.

District 3 [Seungjin & Hyunae]

*No Alliance

Seungjin had the same idea as Eunhee. He was about to climb down but first saw Eunhee run across the Cornucopia. He watched her carefully as he grabbed a few things before running off. With that Seungjin climbed down his tree and ran towards the Cornucopia. He walked inside the Cornucopia and picked his weapon, a sword. Grabbed a bag and filled it with supplies and left the Cornucopia.

Hyunae did manage to grab a backpack with a empty water bottle and pain medication.

District 10 [Jongnam & Eunkyung]

*Alliance 

Jongnam and Eunkyung both found each other after the bloodbath, and not to far either. Both were hiding in between thick trees while thinking of a strategy. 

Eunkyung looked around, "What do we do now Jongnam oppa? You heard it right?", pointing to the sky, "Already ten cannons went off!" Jongnam held her hand slightly, "We'll figure out something okay? Lets just figure out what we have first." Eunkyung nodded and grabbed the pack she managed to grab before running away from the Cornucopia. Eunkyung opened her bag and pulled the things out one by one, "Ropes and a water bottle. You?"

Jongnam opened his bag, "Sleeping bag and some food. Got good so far." Eunkyung nodded as she put the things back in her bag, she sighed, "So what now oppa?" Jongnam looked at the sky, "Lets stay here for tonight and lets take turn on watch. When it turns dark I'll take the first watch." Eunkyung nodded.


0 dead

14/24 remaining