Bringing Back Our Maknae

HOW A MAKNAE SHOULD BE

NO ONE POV

"He's currently in lot of depressed... He need a lot of rest and support from his loved one which I remember is you guys..right???" the doctor spoke with all member except the maknae that currently on the bed in the hospital..

"Yes doctor..." they speak unisonly..

"But doctor,can we bring maknae home..??? You know,maknae probably will rest better at home..." Daesung start to ask

"Yes you may...but may I ask,where is his family???"

They all fall into silence..

"We did'nt call them cause we're afraid,that they will take maknae away from us if they found out maknae is in hospital because of us.."leader spoken hesitantly..

The doctor nod knowingly before giving advice..

"I see..but family is also important..You see,he might get better after seeing his family,a little vacation or just his mother to hear out his problem and advicing him..Dont you think so Jiyong-shi??"

"Yeah...I guess so.."

"Then, could you please excuse me and you can go and visit him inside...he might get scared alone in there.."

The doctor walk away after excusing himself from the four member..

After few minutes of silence, big Seunghyun bring out his phone and called the family of little Seunghyun..

after having few words with the family,they sit down on the bench outside of Seungri's room....

they all let out a long sigh, figuring how to make their maknae,a maknae back..

 

#FLASHBACK

 

“Hyung..is baby going to be okay???” Daesung asked with crocked voice..

He’s been crying from the moment we step into the car..

“He’s going to fine Daesung-ah.. He’s our strong baby”

I hope so...

 

DAESUNG POV

Oh God....please save our baby...Please...

I cannot think how bad our baby maknae is...

"Daesung-ah,stop crying please...Baby need us to be strong for him to be strong" Bae hyung coaxing me while hugging my body but it cant stop my shivering body..I'm scared...

"But hyung..."

"Please...he'll be more sick if he found out we crying because of him...please...we need to be strong for him...he hate seeing us weak..we almost there anyway..."

"He's right Daesung-ah...He'll mock you if he know you are crying..and he'll be like, are-you-seriously-a-man- thing to you..you dont want that do you???" big Seunghyun try to cheer up the situation..

Unfortunately it make me cry harder..

"Great Hyun hyung..he cry harder now.."

"What??? It is not my fault!!!!"

"I dont remember the last time he mock me...he's not our baby anymore..he's more like stranger now..the plan didnt work..I want my mknae back!!!!

"He'll be our maknae back..shhhhhhh...."

NO ONE POV

The Big Bang member excluding leader and maknae finally arrived at the hospital and finally found the nearly sobbing leader on the outside of the emergency room..

"Jiyong-ah..is he ok??"the eldest try to talk with the leader..

"I......dont....know......"leader really look in mess as he try not to cry...

"hushhhhhhh....it okay Ji..you can cry on me...I swear I wont tell on maknae about this"Youngbae hugging the leader tighly while softly murmuring hes gonna be okay to the leader while leader crying hysterically on his friends shoulder...

 

#PRESENT

NO ONE POV

The mother and the little sister of Seungri is running to the bench where the Big Bang member at...

"How is he??"

"He's okay ahjumma..he's just depressed and tired..."Youngbae try to told the family...

"Its about the incident right??He still cannot go through it???"

"We try everything ahjumma..I swear..he just wont talk to us..." Daesung start to cry again..

"There there Daesung-ah..I know you and him..He's a stubborn boy and wont share his problem with others.."

"Neh ahjumma...He's up..why dont you see him?"

"Neh...I will..come Hana-ah.."

"Neh umma.."

 

few minutes later...

Seungri's mother and sister has out of Seungri's room...all the four member up and make the face -so-how-is-it- face..

"Dont worry..he's fine...he gonna be back become you maknae  again...trust ahjumma...neh??"

All the four member nodded  obidiently.... 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

ollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

first of all sorry for the late late late late late update...

I know I promised update on my semester break but my mother find me a job that tired me and give no time to update..huhuhuhu*bow*

I am really sorry...but now I'm back....

I'm giving the update and this story will have maybe few chapters more...huhuhuhu...

thank you for reading and be back soon...