Mission Two

HOW A MAKNAE SHOULD BE

 

 

NO ONE POV

“Amusement park??? All of sudden???”

All the hyung look at each other with wide smile on their face

“Yes baby..amusement park..isn’t that exciting???” Daesung start to jumping up and down, excited to go and have fun with the maknae after a horrible time for the baby..

“But hyungs, why we just cant stay at home and have a rest?? It call a rest day for us to rest” Seungri still trying to maka sense for the hyungs.

“Please baby... Hyung just want to have fun with members.. It’s been long time you know” Jiyong start to coaxing the maknae.

“Hmmmm....why dont four of you go?? I’ll be at home..too tired hyungs...pleaseeeeeeee”

“No  Seungri.. you have to go with us..or else..” the big Seunghyun start to make scary face..

“Or else.....”  baby maknae start to feel shivering seeing the oldest scary face

Youngbae and Big Seunghyun start to look at each other with smirk on their face and start to make their way to the maknae....

“HYUNGGGGGGG!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!!!!”

“Fat chance baby...come on guys..car is ready...” the leader start to lead the way.. It is gonna be fun

 

DAESUNG POV

Here we are at the amusement park..trying to cheer the maknae up.. He’s been depressed too much...

“So, which one should we try first?” leader start to roam his eyes,watching fun games for us to try

“ How about we grab some ice cream first!!!!” T.O.P hyung start the suggestion

“ No hyung... we should play game first than we can eat” Youngbae hyung try to calm the big baby..

Big Seunghyun start to make aegyo to the leader that fails epiclly.. He start to whine when Ji hyung not listening to him...

“Hyung, is it okay if I stay in the car?” baby start to talk after a while..

“Why??? You sick?? Where?? You need some rest??” mother hen is currently attacking baby maknae with question and the hand roaming all over maknae’s face..

All bickering stops immediately and we ran to maknae’s side.. He look pale...

“I dont feel good hyung..Can I??” baby maknae start to make puppy eyes...

You see, we Big Bang is unlike other idols that is a flower boy style.. We are the one with beast and kind of rock style.. But our heart can melt just because of maknae’s puppy eyes.. He good at doing it...

“It’s not one of your trick right??” Ji hyung start to doubting.

“NO!!! Why are you saying I try to trick you??”

“Because you dont want to join us to play??” I start to voice out whats on my mind

*Silence*

“That’s it..now come on...Dont waste more time here.. we have a lot to try!!!!”

This hyung really is a kid.. I wonder when he will grow up..

Eyeing maknae, he sigh and forcefully come with us with Ji hyung took his hands and walk together..

Baby..Please be okay..

 

NO ONE POV

They try soo many games but none of the make the baby maknae’s eyes lit cheerfully..

“Baby, come and help me to get something to eat” leader start to forcefully drag the maknae to stall near the amusement park..

After both of them missing from the other member’s sight, the other try to think another way to make their baby laugh..

“Hey, how about we go to haunted house??” Youngbae try to suggest

“ Nah..Daesung wil be the one that cry out” T.O.P try to make sense

“I am not!!!!” Daesung try to defend himself

Both of them roll their eyes as they knew Daesung really well..

“But, for Seungri, I can..”

“You mean??”

“Baby love to laugh at me when he saw my horrified face inside the haunted house..So, if that can make Seungri laugh, I can go in there..”

Youngbae and T.O.P look at each other and smile..

“You really love him sooo much do you???”

Daesung nooded and smile..

“He’s my maknae after all”

The other two glared at the smiling angel..

“He’s our maknae too!!!” the two speak in unison..

 

 

T.O.P POV

After few minutes of waiting, we start to wondering why Ji and maknae gone too long..

“Did Ji steal maknae away again???” Youngbae sounds annoyed

“You know he and the maknae thing..He love to monopoly baby for himself”

“Yeah, but hyung, that’s unfair!!!” Daesung start to pouted...

“Let’s wait for a while okay..I’m sure they will be back soon” I try to calm down the two..

Being the oldest is not easy.. haish..where are they???

 

*I’m so sorry but I love you deogotjimal*

Who is the one that call me at this time.. I look at the screen and saw Ji’s name..why the hell he call me..Okay..now I’m worried..

“Yoboseoyo”

“Hyung, no time for chat..Get the member to Seoul General Hospital now!!”

“Wae??”

“Baby have fainted after coughing blood.. I dont know why..Please hyung, get them there.. I’m in the ambulance right now” Jiyong sounds shivering and..broken

“Okay Ji..we’ll be there..calm down okay” who am I lying?? I’m not even calmed

I hang up and look at the two..

“Hyung??? Wae???”

“Maknae fainted and Ji told us to go to hospital now.. he’s on his way”

Daesung start to have tears and Youngbae worried face is so obvious right now..

“Come on..baby need us now” Youngbae start to clean up the mess a little and help Daesung to get on his feet..we start to walk to car and Youngbae drove us immediately to the hospital..

“Hyung..is baby going to be okay???” Daesung asked with crocked voice..

He’s been crying from the moment we step into the car..

“He’s going to fine Daesung-ah.. He’s our strong baby”

I hope so...

 

 

Hey readers!!

I’m back!!!

Well my final exam have finish and they you go...as promised..UPDATE!!!!

Hope you like it and sorry to keep you waiting..

I’m sorry if the story is good enough..*bow*

Thank you for the support!!!!