INTRODUCTION

HOW A MAKNAE SHOULD BE

JIYONG POV

Today is supposed to be a good day..

yeah, a good day..

nothing bad will happen....right???

haish!!!!!

i can't even think properly now...

how i suppose to write a good lyrics if my mind is thinking a bad thing....

my maknae...

 

NO ONE POV

 

'Seungri-ah!!!!!!!!!'

Seungri get up from bed with annoying face  after hearing his favourite hyung shouting his name first thing in the morning.. 

' Can't i get a little more sleep???? ' mumbles Seungri softly

' De hyung' ask Seungri after open jiyong's bedroom's door

'Nothing... just wanna see my maknae first thing in the morning...kekekeke' 

'hmmmmmm'

 

JIYONG POV

just hmmmm and what is with de hyung!!!

please come back being annoying brat i use to know!!!!!

i miss that a lot you know!!!!!

argh!!!

 

i wish that accident never happen before!!!

i wish that did'nt come to the fan sign meeting!!!

i wish my maknae is back!!!!!

how wrong is that??????

 

FLASHBACK

It just another tired day for Big Bang member... a fan sign meeting.. a very good day if i can tell you...

a good day until a who call herself a fan do something that change my maknae forever...

 

being a good leader that I am , and a good fanservice, I really did my best to entertain my fan..

'oppa!!!!!' yeah!! oppa..that's what they called us.. the VIPs called us their idol... I dont know if I even fit to be an idol..

after a long tiring years of training. debuting with Big Bang is the best I could be.

with the best member in the world, I can't ask for more..

and there, my maknae..

yes, my!!!!

I am his favourite hyung after all...hahaha..no one beat that..

 

'you are the most selfish,arrogant, ungrateful, rude, a fu**ing bastard that should never be in Big Bang!!! you dont even worth to exist in this world already!!!! die lee seunghyun!!!! you are a LOSER!!!'

no one.. i mean NO ONE get to insult my maknae like that..

with gritted teeth, I get up and get to my maknae which is far from me... this is all the manager hyungnim faults.. i told him already, maknae should be at the centre so we can stop any insult like this....

' you better go away before I call police for causing accomotion here miss'

what????

hyungnim!!! he just insult my baby!!!!! thats it!!!!

' out of the way ..before i fu**ing kill you for insulting our baby maknae, get your outta here right now!!!!!

 

NO ONE POV

All member is looking towards the baby maknae..

All member get up and get to the maknae..

'Baby? Are you okay???' ask Taeyang after seeing his baby in the verge of tears..

'Maknae-ah..please dont listen to her...you know it's not true..Baby???' the smiling angel try to cheer the baby maknae..

'Hyung..can we stop for a while..maknae is not feeling good and as far as I can see, the dragon will breath with fire if you let him like that' the big Seunghyun try to help...

 

'No we cant Seunghyun-ah.. we have to follow the schedule...' 

'But hyung..maknae is not okay for God sake!!! He's broken!!! We cant let him over that bi..'

'Language Seynghyun-ah.. we in public...'

'You care about my languange but not my...' *cough* *cough* ' I mean our...our maknae' big Seunghyun rolling his eyes with his band mates reaction.

'Please hyung.. we cant continue it anymore...He's broken..please!!!' the smiling angel have already falling tears after seeing their baby crying...

'ok ok...I go talk to YG hyungnim first..you guys bring your baby to the waiting room..give him some..'

'you dont need to tell us how to take care our maknae..' gloomy dragon finally spoken with his hand wrap up the maknae in a warm hug while other member soothing the baby..ignoring the fans that look up with concern for the baby maknae...

'please faster..we need to get him home.. he tends to get fever after commotion like this...please!!!!!' the mother hen try to plead..worrying for his baby that crying non-stop..

'Hyung.... am I really not worth to live in this world??? am I really that ungrateful, rude maknae????' 

'Baby, you know it's not true... that bi..'

'Language Youngbae-ah'

'I dont fu**ing care about the language right now.. that bi**h just tell our baby to go to die!!! Hyung!!! He's our baby for God sake!!! No one mess with with our baby before...how fu**ing dare she ask our baby to go to die!!!! ' the most innocent smiling angle spoke with rage...

'Very well... Your car is here, hop away and back to dorm....remember give Seungri..'

'We know how to take care our baby...thanks hyung'  big Seunghyun spoke with with restrained rage in his voice..

 

After bowing and apologizing to the fan, Big Bang member back to the dorm with the baby maknae that have calm down.. A long unspoken chill along the ride back home to the dorm..

 

PRESENT

*sigh*

' Maknae-ah, go get clean up and we going breakfast outside neh??? hyungs treat... ' Jiyong ask with full of hope

' No hyung... I will stay in my room... I'm not feeling well... it's that all hyung??? I wanna go back to my room...' gloomy maknae for almost 2 weeks after the commotion change the maknae attitude..

'Ok... if you said so.. please get something to eat first...baby???' maknae have gone bak to his room before he can say any further..

It's gonna be a long day for the leader....