Dancing

Unheard Melodies

Lying in bed during the mid of night Yoona found her self in discomfort taking slow breaths that echoed throughout the dark room faintly lit by the shine of the moon.

After a long few hours of clutching the sheets that she had hoped would help her fall asleep,

the brunette made her way off the bed allowing her thin legs to slip from under the warm comforter.

Making her way through the dark room Yoona felt her way around searching for the wall near the room entrance.

Finding a hard tall surface which she had assumed was the wall, Yoona searched sliding her hands up in search for the switch.

Once her hand had caught the hard plastic surface  the young girl slid it up watching the room quickly illuminate of bright white light.

Searching the room slowly it didn't't take long for the girl to view the instrument near her door.

Not caring enough to wonder how it had go into the room or the home, Yoona took the large cello case moving into a cushioned chair that had been organized in her room.

Sitting down the opened the black case viewing a beautiful maple wood instruments, a familiar one which she seemed to miss a bit especially since everyone she had every known is no where near her.

Now she would be going to a college and have to deal with new people and new things that would only seem to be lagging hangers on her success.

High School was nothing more than a bother, the only thing that really kept the girl going was her best friend Jessica Jung and her younger sister.

There wasn't much of a challenge for the two to get to know each other since especially since the two girls had know each other from child hood,

Yoona's father is close friends with Jessica so every get together included the two.

But Yoona was glad because she loved Jessica like a sister, though she would easily get easily distracted by others with there imposing attitudes when it comes to Jessica everything she did was cute.

From the way she would talk about her boyfriends and admire their appearance to the way that she would become a critic of her quotation fake friends, and even the way her best friend would squeal whenever she would see her most hated food cucumbers.

Everything about Jessica and Krystal was perfect but Yoona knew that she would have to leave them and had taken time to realize it.

At the moment the only thing she had was her cello.

Taking her bow out of the case Yoona placed the instrument between her knees and rose it above lowering it until the thin hairs of the bow touched those of the thick cellos.

The music seemed to almost pour out of the instrument as the sound filled her room and traveled throughout the home.

"What is that?" Yuri asked while peeking her head from the shoulder of Taeyeon.

"Ahhh its probably Yoona playing her cello"

"But at Two in the morning babe?' Yuri asked sitting up.

"Well maybe its how she calms down"

"By playing music in the middle of the night?'

"Yuri" Taeyeon slapped the girls shoulder as the younger only pouted.

"Well I have school tomorrow so I'll  be heading home"Hyoyeon commented making her way to the door.

"Kay bye" Yuri smiled at her before looking at Taeyeon who had a certain look.

"What?'

"You have work tomorrow too Kwon Yuri "

"But Tae...." The girl whined.

"Yurrri"Taeyeon gave a stern look that caused Yuri to turn in the direction of Hyoyeon who waited at the front door.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yes Yuri you'll see me tomorrow" Taeyeon waved lazily.

"Kiss?"

"Go Home!" Taeyeon yelled again as Yuri childishly lowered her head disappointed by the woman disapproval.

Taeyeon waited for the two to close the front door before she made her way slowly up the stairs  and through the noisy hall.

Haring the slow music as she passed the girls room, Taeyeon sighed and  knocked on the girls room door.

"Yoona?'

"Yes?' A voice responded through the door.

"Alright then" Taeyeon let herself in viewing a student focused on her instrument.

"I never said you could come in"

"Well you didn't need to princess"Taeyeon flashed a smile to received a look.

"Well play something nice, that song seemed so depressing"

"Depressing?" Yoona commented."This is a cello not a flute"

"Ahhh I know" Taeyeon joked messing up the girls fixed hair.

"Play something fun"

Yoona looked up at the older woman with her request annoyed.

"Come on play something fun"

With a sigh Yoona played one of the songs she had learned from Sebastian as a child.

Taeyeon only smiled dancing a a traditional manner allowing her feet to bounce and skip making faces that made Yoona smile slightly.

"Doo doo doo~"

"Your horrible at this" The younger girl laughed stopping her song.

"What I thought I did well"

"No" 

"Welp" Taeyeon smiled."I'm glad your laughing and feeling better, I'll see you tomorrow"She made her way to the door.

"Okay" Yoona nodded as the woman made her way out and down the hall, as the student prepared herself to play a song again she was interrupted by Taeyeon's voice.

"And Princess, try getting some sleep before you turn out super tired or even worse like ME!!!"

Yoona giggled at the older woman comment and began packing her instrument back up leaning it against the chair making her way back into the bed.

"Wow she's just like a kid"Yoona thought surprisingly falling to sleep.