To be late

Unheard Melodies

The latter had woken early in the morning, a action that became an habit due to her occupation, dressed in blue jeans and a white short sleeve shirt that was covered by a jacket, leather and detailed with sharp lines she walked to the room of the girl she had only met the night before.

Her eyes were covered by dark shades even though the warm sun had not yet appeared from behind the mornings white clouds.

"Yoona" The blonde called standing outside the prestigious girl's room .Moving her head against the grey steel door Taeyeon waited for a response.

"Yes?' A voice simply replied with a hint of question lingering in the tone.

"Are you ready to head to your school?"

"I..." The answer seemed to be cut short before it had even started until the unfamiliar tone continued it."I am ready"

Turning the knob slowly Taeyeon viewed the already dressed brunette, with hair pulled into a pony tail so clean that no hair seemed to be exposed or even flair out.

Her face was bare except for the lotion she had rubbed on the fair skin that seemed to make it glow and expose the pink of her cheeks and lips.

"Well come on" Taeyeon commented while leaning against the door entrance her back hitting the thin frame of white wall and eyes observing the girl dressed in a aline navy dress with white collars and sleeves.

"So preppy" The older woman smiled causing the student to pause her movement which wasn't that far away from the room door and turned to the blonde who still leaned.

"This is how I normally dress, do you not like it?" Her question stood somewhat like an explanation so Taeyeon simply shrugged it off especially since the girls stare seemed very structured.

Moving past the door Taeyeon reached the girl whose head and eyes moved along her every movement.

"Its cute" The woman smiled moving down the stairs in a skip like sway.

"Cute?" The girl asked herself eyes narrowing as she herself made her way down the stairs carrying a black pack back in her hand as her eyes focused on the petite figure blow.

"Do you have your phone?" Taeyeon asked stopping at the entrance of the home, the keys form the car dangling in her left hand and other running through her hair that was tossed by the mornings air.

"Well yes but" The girl looked at the phone that she had placed in the bags pulling the tool out of her pocket looking at the clear screen that glowed red as when the thin pointer finger touched the screen.

"Okay so you pretty much know how it works right?" Taeyeon made her way out of the home as the young student followed behind closing the front door that automatically shut close.

"Well just get to knowing the basics and then you can further discover the other features of the device"

Yoona simply nodded as she made her way to the passenger side of the car buckling her seat belt as the blonde placed her key into the car ignation.

"We might be a bit late" Taeyeon explained pulling out of the homes drive way.

"okay" Yoona simply replied before freezing for a moment.

"My cello"

"Don't worry" Taeyeon smiled sensing the panic in the girls tone."We have a replacement for you at the school"

"But..." The girl turned to Taeyeon who looked at the moving scenery ahead one hand on the wheel.

"Yoona your cellos in the home located in the basement..."

"Why can't I take it with me?" The girl asked looking out the passenger side window.

"Because that cello of yours is far more meaningful then you think"

"Well I know how meaningful my own instrument is" her tone spoke a sense of insult at the woman's comment.

"No Yoona," The blonde turned to view the young girl for a spilt second before turning back to the large class window of the car "far beyond your simple ideals"

Bitting her tongue the girl stayed quite as her temperature rose, she had never been called simple nor been told not knowing what was going on, the since of losing control nearly drove her mad.

"We are here" Taeyeon commented after the ride continued for a additional 30 minutes and paused at the front of a large school building.

Unbuckling her seat belt Yoona held onto her book bag allowing her feet to step out of the car.

'And Yoona" The womans voice caused her to turn around and look through the space of the still open passenger door.

"I'll explain everything else at home"

Yoona moved her head up softly in slight annoyance, "Whatever it is doesn't matter"Her voice was laced in the most uncaring tone.

Taeyeon only laughed at the girl who closed the door and made her way to the school entrance.

'So adorable" Taeyeon thought as she drove out of the school entrance pulling into the vast and fast street.

The car stopped at a red light, tapping the leather of the starring wheel Taeyeon moved her hand to the grey container that was placed between the driver and passenger seat.

Pulling it up a electronic plate was revealed exhibiting a GPS and calling system, moving through the list of contacts Taeyeon tapped a familiar names and heard the rings through the cars speaker.

*Beeep Beep* 

The agent ignored the hot tempered drivers behind her who honked.

"Move your damn car, the lights green" a young man yelled moving his head out the driver window.

Easily ignored Taeyeon opened her drivers window and flicked the man behind her.

"ing s" she mumered to herself.

"Me?" A woman asked in the car her voice responding clear.

"No Yuri" Taeyeon started to drive again.

"Yoona just went to school, I need you to watch over her"

"I know you told me that like the night before."

"Okay honey" Taeyeon smiled.

"Honey?" Yuri's voice asked with a joking shock.

"Kim Taeyeon calling me honey, i must have died and went o heaven"

"Cut it out Yuri" Taeyeon commented ignored already by her partner.

"Okay what do you want babe"

"Can you sign Yoona a late pass?"

"You really took the girl to school late and you know were not trying to make her gain the attention of others" Yuri sighed while talking to her lover.

"I know I know It's just that...I wanted to give her time to get ready"

"Mmmph, you really think I'm stupid? Taeyeon I know you probably woke up early got ready and then went back to sleep. isn't that right"

Taeyeon did not respond to the familiar agent knowing that the woman's comment was correct.

"Tae...yeon?"

"Alright alright your right but please Yuri just do it"

"Do I get any rewards" The woman's tone was sly and foreshadowing.

"Do it and i might not kick your for saying that"

"Ahhh so you like playing naughty" the tone continued.

Sighing Taeyeon rubbed her temples and hung up on the annoying woman on the other line.

"jeez what do I see in her?"Taeyeon asked herself continuing to drive. 


AT THE SCHOOL

"Hello" A blonde smiled at the slender figure that moved through the doors.

Yoona smiled past the woman and made her way through the halls having already memorize the room location and number.

Moving the book bag onto her shoulder Yoona roamed through the rather occupied halls of the morning.

A bump hit her shoulder as she felt another student hit her left shoulder.

"Ouch" she whispered.

"Oh sorry sorry" The  boy hurried his golden locks passing through her side view as her eyes witnessed checkered patterns colored in black and white.

Yoona did not respond and simply walked through the halls that seemed to empty quickly.

Oblivious to the entire halls emptying, Yoona continued walking her heels clacking against the marble floors of the clean and decorated walls of the building.

"2...30...6" the girl mouthed slowly reading the small letters of the room panel.

"Miss.Seohyun" She read the professors name and made her way into the classroom which moving the knob which turned around slowly.

"i need you guys to listen" The teacher smacked a sharp ruler against the thick black board leaving a echoing sound "Listen!" The woman yelled causing Yoona to back up from the soft yet harsh tone.

Turning slowly Seohyun watched the young girl dressed in a clean pressed dress with monotonic eyes.

"And you are?'

"I am Im..."

"I don't care You're late to my class find a seat you will stay after school" the woman stated without looking at the girl but rather the black board where she continued writing notes.

Walking up the stairs that were lined on the side of the room Yoona found a empty seat that was near a few other empty seats.

"premier jour de classe et elle est en retard?"A european whispered to the burnette next to her who only smiled.

                                                                                                                       first day of class and she's late

"Je sais, c'est peut-être la façon dont ils agissent quand elle vient de" Both girls laughed expecting the korean not to understand their fluent french espically since the majority of students I know, maybe that's how they act where she comes from                                                                                                                                           spoke english and most members were not french.

Clearing , Yoona caused the girls beneath her to look up in her direction.

The younger girl didn't ignore their looks infact she stared back and spoke bluntly.

"Je suis de Séoul et oui c'est la façon dont nous agissons"

The sour joke wasn't caught on by the two warm toned uropeans who only turned back around to the teacher and whispered among themselves.

The childish behavoir made her smile sourly looking at what she viewed as 'sad'.

"ce que vous êtes si bon pour esquiver commentaires ennuyeux"

"what you're so good at dodging annoying comments"

The new student turned to her right where she heard the soft whisper speak.

Viewing a vibrant burnette whose lips curved into a plump smile Yoona noded and turned back to the teacher at the front desk.

A moment passed as the girl waited for a response from the tall burnette but recieved nothing.

"Je suis ensoleillé en passant, je suis venu de Corée, il ya un certain temps si vous avez besoin d'aide avec tout ce que je peux vous aider"

"I'm sunny by the way, I came from Korea a while ago so if you need help with anything I can help you"

Yoona turned already agitated by the girl she had only just seen a few seconds earlier.

"Ensoleillé parlez-vous anglais?" She asked slowly placing the pen she used to write notes next to her sheet of paper.

                                                                                                               "Sunny can you speak english?"

The girls smile widned as she heard the question, she scratched her head and explained.

"Oh oui, désolé parfois je ne peux pas dire quelle langue je parle"

"Oh yes, sorry sometimes I just can't tell which language I'm speaking"

"Good" Yoona spoke looking back at the teacher.

Sunny simply justified that the girl was shy so she just stopped talking to her.

"That's it everyone can leave now" Seohyun commented after a long period of two hours.

"Study your notes...or don't. i don't care at all, just do what you want"

"hay" Sunny shrugged Yoona's shoulder causing the burnette to shoot a chilling glare at the beauty who instantly pulled her hand away.

"I'm leaving, good luck with your detention and 'll see you later" she smiled waving to the girl who only observed her as she made her way out.

"Esssh she's so cold" Sunny told herself while roaming through the halls, "but she's absolutely beautiful."

"Your name" The woman spoke to the girl looking up at the rows of seats closing the room door.

"Im Yoona"

"Yoona your detention isn't here pack your things and follow me"

Picking up her papers and closing the journal which had almost  pages of notes closed, Yoona moved the bag over her shoulder and reached the bottom of the floor facing the woman dressed in black sleek pants and white collared shirt that was tied with a rather expensive silk bow.

Moving her hair behind her left ear Yoona observed the woman's ear rings.

'Don't touch me" Seohyun slapped the girls hand waking her out of the thought she was consumed in.

"You have very beautiful ears" The girl stated leaving the woman with a bewildered face and exiting the room.