Not Even

Not Even "Just Friends"

It was late at night out at the bar.You walk up to your beloved boyfriend, Luhan. After parting at the bar he volunteered to walk you home. But he didn't he walked you to his house instead of yours. You're still not sure if he's drunk or not. While you were at his house he sat right across you, arms folded. 

"Hm. Do I like you?" he stared in your eyes asking that.

You just sat there silent. You had no idea what the hell he was talking about. 

"Huh?" You asked.

"Ah, never mind."

He fell asleep. The next morning you decided to walk to the park, you know, for a morning jog. While at the park you was a boy that looked like supposedly looked like Luhan, seems like he was flirting with someone..? Looking closer, you saw, it was Luhan! You were going to walk up to him asking what the hell was going on, but you just calmed yourself 

"Maybe I'm over reacting" you thought to yourself taking slow breaths.

Luhan spotted his eyes on you while you were taking your jog. He ran up to you, hugging you from behind, but you shoved him away.

"Aw, (y/n) what's going on?"

"... get away from me please." you were dead serious.

"uh. ok." he walked away.

You had never ever saw Luhan do that, ever! That evening, you went to get some food for yourself, on your way, see on the ice cream place, Luhan with that girl again! You just stand there astonished. They were sharing it! You walked up to the table, slammed your hand on the table with force.

"Luhan, who the hell is this."

The girl looked at you, confused. "No, who are you get away! He's my boyfriend."

Luhan's eyes winded with guilt. He just stood there. Your eyes were angry with tears. You ran away, you didn't want to show your weakness. You went home and burned every. single. moment you had with Luhan. You didn't want to know he exist anymore. You didn't want to exist more. He texted you multiple times.

Luhan: Babe it's not what you think

Luhan: Can I come over?

You didn't believe the bull he texted you. You knew he was cheating from you from the start. You know this because you have been doing reserach about the girl. Shes famous and pretty.

"Shes better than me." you thought to yourself.

You couldn't sleep that night. You even heard Luhan knocking on your door for a whole 15 minutes. How pathetic. You hated his guts. You call one of your best friends, Lay. He came over right away to comfort you, since Luhan lives right across from you he saw everything. He thought you were cheating. He saw you with Lay almost everyday. He left a note out on your door.

"Are we even dating anymore.."

You ignored it and simply threw it away. But day after day he kept of texting you the text was always "I love you" or "Forgive me" Ugh. You finally went to his house after 2 months but it wasn't for the relationship but for a meeting for the neighborhood. You remembered he gave you spare keys.

"Come over whenever you need me!" those words filled up your head while holding it. You were about the tear up, but you didn't. When you walked in there was a super long note on his desk.

"To (y/n): I'm not sure that you will read this but what ever. I have decided to not live here anymore. I love you and all but you keep on ignoring me. I got a fake girlfriend to get revenge on you because you have been making me jealous because of your "friend" Lay I couldn't't take it anymore I didn't have anymore money, nothing. I spent it all on gifts I was planning to give you. Please talk to my parents. Thank you. Love, Luhan."

You thought to yourself "I don't want to live here anymore?" Did he move? Aish you didn't have anything else to do so you called up his mom. *ring ring* 

"Hello?"

"Yes this is (y/n) Luhan asked me to talk to you?"

"... Oh yes.." you can hear soft cracks in her voice. "Well... Luhan always had a heart disease when he was young.. apparently.... he wouldn't take his medicines ever since.. well when he saw you.. because he said you made his heart regain power.. well that wasn't the case.. so he..."

She hung up. You started panicing.

"SO HE WHAT?" you kept on repeating in your head you didn't want to accept the fact that he..... NO he can't die. No never!

But it was too late you knew that he did. You contacted all his doctors.. they said they didn't want to talk about it. It was true. You went down on your knees crying and crying. "It's not my fault." you kept on thinking to yourself. No but it was true it was your fault. You were ashamed of yourself. 

"I will never fall in love... ever." you mumbled to yourself.

You taught you were going crazy. 

-----------

It's been 2 years since that accident. You still haven't fell  in love since then. Your heart belonged to your ... nonexistent Luhan. You still texted him everyday. Never forgetting.