I'm Not Her!

I Want My Life Back!

"Aish this rain,' I think to myself as I park in front of my new school. Students are scampering inside to be in a dry location. 

Why did my dad have to move to Seoul before my Senior year? I can already see it. I'm going to be the loner of the school and watch as the other kids are already in their friend groups not wanting others to join. Great this is going to be the worst year of me life...

I groan at the thought and pack my book into my bag. Before getting out of the car I reach across the seat over to the passenger side and grab my umbrella. I couldnt find mine while searching for it at home, so I had to go with my little brothers' umbrella which is a mutant ninja turtles one. I'm going to look like a weirdo.

With my bag slung over my shoulder and the umbrella in hand I rush inside of SM High School.

                                                                                                                        ***

I follow the directions on my map to my locker. My head looking down while being covered with my raincoat causes me to say a couple sorrys to people I bump into along the way.

'Ah there it is,' I think to myself as I stand in front of my locker, 505. Alright so left to 12 right to 27 then back to 11. My locker opens up easily. I put away my dripping rain coat and notcie out of the corner of my eye a few people watching. I slowly turn my head and see a group of boys and girls waving over to me like crazy with huge grins on their faces. Okay that's kinda strange. I look around behind me but there's no one there. I awkwardly smile and wave at the group. Lightly shaking away the situation, I look at my schedule. First off I have English so I put away all my books into my locker leaving everything I need for English in the bag. School hasent officialy started yet but I'll just wait in my first class. I close my locker and recieve a scare.

"Ahhhh!!!" I jump back a foot and grab my beating chest. Three of the girls from the group were standing behind my locker door.

"You three... a- almost gave me a heart attack!" I stammer as I try to lessen my constant breathing.

"We're sorry! We didn't mean to scare you!" All three of the girls start shaking their heads while bowing continuously, as if they are scared that I will bite their heads off for scaring me.

"Don't worry about it, it's okay," I say after catching my breath. Why did those girls look scared of me? Am I that intimidating looking?

"We were just so happy to see that your back!" The tallest girl says and jumps up and down in her place. All three of them hug me tightly which surprises me. 

"Oh uhh...what do you mean see me back?" I ask the three as I am confused.

"Your back from studying overseas silly!" The shortest girl answers. What is this girl talking about? I didnt study overseas.

"I think you guys have me mistaken for someone else," I say and huriddely make my way away from these strangers.

"Wait Saeyoung!" All three of them call out for me. I stop in my place and turn around.

"How do you guys know my name?" I ask slowly as I make my way over towards them.

"Unnie stop joking! We've been friends since the 6th grade!" The tallest exlcaims while pouting.

"I've never since you guys in my life!" I yell out a little too loudly. 

The girls seem as if they grow smaller at the raising of my voice.

"Unnie are you okay?" The girl with the short hair asks quietly as she reaches for my forehead as if taking my temperature. I lightly move away her hand.

I try to calm myself before saying, "Look, I dont know you guys at all."

"That's silly Saeyoung! We know everything about each other. We're best friends after all," The tallest girls says with an upbeat tone of voice.

"I SAID I DON'T KNOW YOU THREE!" I yell out once again and stomp my foot while clenching my hands. Why cant these girls just understand?

"If you don't know us and have never seen us before, then explain this," the girl with the short hair smirks as she holds out her phone.

I glare at the girls for a while before harshly taking the phone away from her hand, my  jaw drops a foot while scrolling through her pictures.

There are about 300 hundred pics of me and the three other girls at different locations. Some as old about four years ago.

"Now do you remember JUNG SAEYOUNG?" The girl who owns the phone smirks again while crossing her arms. How do they know my last name too? This is insane!

"I-I have a twin?" I ask myself quietly as I look up at the three smiling girls.

"Look, you have me mistaken for your friend who looks EXACTLY like me," I say after clearing my throat and looking down at the picture once more. Yeah this girl looks like my clone. Same hair color, same facial features, and even the same name. 

"That's funny cause you have that exact same beauty mark on your hand," I shortest girl points out as she points at the mark on my hand. This is nuts!

"But, I'm telling you-" I get cut off by one of the girls.

"Saeyoung we're not falling for one of you pranks again. You always prank us by making made up stories and we're not buying it one second this time!" The tallest girl gives me a cut-the-crap look and attitude.

As I am about to say something, the bell rings signaling the beggining of school. The rush for students to get to their first class begins.

"Time to get to class!" One of the girls exclaims as they link their arms together including me in the link as they drag me off with them to our classes.

                                                                                               ***

I escape the clutches of the three girls after breaking the link and find my English class. I stop in the middle of the door way and watch as students are all around the room talking to their individual friends. The teacher is not currently present in the room. 

"Saeyoung!" A boy in the room exclaims as he notices my presence. "Hey everybody! Saeyoung is back from America!" The boy adds causing everyone to snap their heads over to my direction. Instantly a smile forms on everybody's face but one who keeps eyeing me intensely his gaze full of hatred. All at once they are greeting me hello. I give the boy who started all this a death glare. 

"Our Queenka is back!" A voice in the crowd exclaims followed by cheering.

'What? Me? A...a Queenka?!'

"Uh...hi everybody." I give them a slight wave with my hand and make my way over to an empty seat. As I sit down the boy who first noticed me makes his way over to me.

"It's so nice to see you again Saeyoung! It's been a long time!" The boy exclaims and gives me a big hug.

"I'm sorry I'm not Saeyoung, I mean my name is Saeyoung but I'm not the Queenka Saeyoung," I try to explain this to the boy but watch as he tries to follow along with a blank expression. I sigh, even I'm confused by what I just said.

"Ahhh you with your games again!" The boy smiles and playfully punches me in the arm.

"Haha..." I awkwardly laugh.

All of a sudden the class gets quiet as the students scramble towards their seats. The teacher has walked in meaning class has started. The boy is still at the side of my desk.

"Minseok, get to your seat," the teacher instructs the boy who bows in apology and sits at his desk.

'So his name is Minseok...' I think to myself.

"Way to go Xiumin," a boy seated next to Minseok says teasingly. Xiumin lightly punches the boy.

"Be quiet Chen," Xiumin says.

'His nickname is Xiumin? I wonder which name the other Saeyoung calls him?' I say and take note of the boy's names.

I look up at the teacher who sets his breifcase on his desk and takes of his jacket.

"Welcome class to your first day of Senior year. As you all know me, I am Mr. Do," Mr. Do says and writes his name up on the board.

Before be continues talking his eyes set on me and his face lights up.

"Oh! Nice to have you back Saeyoung!" Mr. Do exclaims and I smile a half smile at him. The class cheers in agreement.

'Oh great even the teacher thinks I'm her...' I sigh and roll my eyes.

                                                                                              ***

After going through all my other classes after English while getting mistaken for the other Saeyoung many more times, It's finally lunch break.

I grab my brown paper bag from my locker and start descending down the hallway to the cafeteria. I can already hear the noiseness created by the hungry students from the room. I open the door and see a group of girls waving over to me to come sit down. I dont want to have to go through all this Saeyoung crap again but I also really dont want to sit alone. I smile a little as I walk up to the table and sit down at the last open seat. 

"Hey Saeyoung!" The tall girl from before says cheerfully.

"Hi, um can all you guys repeat your names," I ask them.

"Again with your pranks haha but okay," The girl with the short hair says. They all state their names.

The tall girl is called Jieun, the girl with the short hair is called Minah, and the shortest girl is called Mieun.

"Thanks," I say and take a bite of my sandwhich. 

                                                                                        ***    

 After lunch I get my books for my next classes when all of a sudden I hear the voice of a boy.

"Saeyoung?" 

I turn around and see a handsome yet cute boy with light brown colored hair. His face brightens up and a smile instantly forms.

"It really is you," he says and hugs me tightly. He pulls away and before I can say anything he gives me a kiss on the lips.

'Maybe this isn't so bad...,' I think to myself while the kiss is going on. 

We pull away and hug again. "Yeah, it is me..." I say.

Am I going to regret this?

________________________________

Hey guys! :)

I hope you like the first chapter. ^^

Comment please. :D