Siwoo

Neglection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How are you sir?"

"I've been doing good, Taemin."

"Ma'm, is there something I could do to help you?"

"No..don't worry Taemin, I can do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, thank you anyway." 

Hmm....I'm trying to help but they don't want me to. Maybe I'll go help at the animal center..

He stood up from his chair and went to the office, there they let him go and off he went to the animal center. Once there he looked at all the little and big creatures that soon will find there owner. Taemin has one of his very own. A brown poodle. 

He fed, showered, and took the dogs out for walks. As for the cats, he tried washing them, he fed them, and he played with them. He did the same with almost all the animals. He looked at his watch. It was 11:23AM, he had to go help at a cafe close by. He has always wondered when the owners would come and why they aren't there working the place. Then he realized. The cafe was in almost every city in South Korea. Obviously they wouldn't come to work. It's everywhere! Well, they should at least come. I mean, to see how it's going.

He said his goodbyes to the animals and went towards the cafe. There he changed clothes and wore a white shirt with black dress pants and a tag with the words Be You on it. He stood behind the counter and took orders from the customers. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter