Rome

Neglection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Barom was excited. He was on his flight to his mother's hometown. He's finally going to meet the hometown of his parents! Since he's stopping off at Incheon he decides to go to the cafe that's built in the area. Barom takes out his camera and starts filming. 

"Ayo whaddup everyone! I am in South Korea! Whoohoo! Yeah, er um right now I'm in Incheun errr  Incheon, and I'm trying to spot some cafes. Maybe I'll spot mine ahaha. Anyway, how ya'll doin'?" He smiled at the camera and walked off to start a new adventure in Incheon. On his wyas he would set the camera down somewhere and start to dance for his fans. He stopped dancing with a smile and a chuckle and would carry on filming. Barom found his cafe and soo started pointing at it and calling it his. He walked in the cafe and smiled at how hard working the employees were.

"Good work guys!"

"Oh..uh thanks sir.."

Barom pouted, "I thought you people would be happy to see me. I'm Yu Barom. The heir of all the Be Yous cafes here in South Korea. Did mum not tell you I was coming?" He pouted again and then saw how the employees started to smile and cheer. That's when Barom froze, Why are they cheering? He watched at how the female employees would eye him and fangirl around. Barom walked to the counter, hopped over the top and stood in front of the cashier. He smiled as they gave him some thumbs up.

"Today, I'll be working with you guys. Then I'll have to go to Seoul." He beamed as he saw some more people walk in the cafe. Barom greeted them and took their orders, he then added something to each person's orders saying it was "On the house". Some of his fans, S.A.L.Ts, appeared and went inside asking for some autographs and also ordered. Barom then took a picture with his fans and soon with the employees qouting "With my S.A.L.Ts and employees. Awesome day at work!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter