Siwoo

Neglection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin looked at his surroundings. He puffed his cheeks before closing his eyes and muttering a small prayer. He was going to apply for another job. He wasn't fired. He just needed another job to kill time. Taemin had thoughts of buyings things for his family and making them happy. He liked making others happy. What could he say? He was selfless.

The young male turned in his resume before bowing down at the female and walking out of the place. He bumped passed a few people and had apologized with a bow. He let his mind race as he thought of his incounter with his boss, Barom. The words stung clear, as if they were yesterday. It was close to about a month ago when he had met him. He didn't really know what happened after his departure but that he was staying in Korea. That was about it. Taemin shrugged it off. Being kind is the right thing to do even if he was going to get hurt. If it meant taking out their hurt souls then he was prepared for it.

You could say he was stupid. He would probably agree. He just doesn't like people being sad, hurt, or mad. He wants people to be happy and joyful. He wants smiles, not frowns. He wanted bright eyes, not dark dull ones. It would take him a lot, he knows. He knows very well.

Taemin stopped in front of an old abandoned park. One he used to go to all the time when he was younger. He remembers when his mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter