Unexpected

Unexpected

Big Bang’s fourth anniversary is coming up. With the fact that they are also preparing for their comebacks, it’s also a burden having preparation for their VIPs. YG Family isn’t also helping that much, for most of them are also preparing for their comebacks—2NE1 dongsaengs, Se7en sunbae, and Gummy sunbae is also having her comeback in the coming week. This further gave the frustration to Big Bang’s leader, G-Dragon.

                Uneasiness can be read from Jiyong’s face, or simply Ji for most of his close friends. Ji is further bothered by what he had seen last week. It had been months since his last visit to the Big Bang forums, and what greeted to his comeback last week was a rumor, or so the people thought, he never wanted to be discovered.

                Unaware that he’s already spacing out, he was surprised as someone hugged him from behind.

                “Hey babe, what’s the worry?” At that moment, Jiyong felt comfort as his lovers hug tightened around his waist. Aah, if only we can be like this forever, Ji thought.

                “Hey! No PDA, remember?” Ji looked at TOP, he can’t help but smirk at TOP’s reaction. “You’re just jealous that no one’s loved you as much as my babe has loved me!” Ji continued teasing TOP.

                “I will never get jealous with what you have, at least mine’s gonna be a normal one.” With that Ji flared up. It had always been a talk over the boys that no one’s ever gonna mention the words “normal” and “relationship” together, or at least the word ‘normal’.

                With that, TOP earned a punch from Jiyong. At least TOP’s aware of what he’d done, and just decided to leave the two lovers.

                “Babe, what’s with the sudden reaction? I told you, we shouldn’t just care about them. We’re a family here, yes, they can accept us. But still…” Before his lover can ever finish of what was needed to be said, Ji already locked his lips with his lover’s lips.

                Their kiss was becoming more passionate that it might end up to something not for the public to see. Both of them were already under their breaths, and just before they go to paradise, someone tapped on Ji’s shoulder.

“You know, cut that out, and take a very cold shower. NOW!” 

“Dara…” That’s all Ji was able to say before going to their room. Dragging his lover, together, they went to their room, to continue what was cut short by his bestfriend’s intervention.

Dara’s POV

“How can they do that here? What if baby Minkki saw them? Aigoo.” I kept on ranting, gladly CL’s there for me. At least she’s not like Bommie who immediately gets her sledgehammer whenever she gets mad. Chaerin is more calm, and she’s more matured when it comes to these talks.

“We know how they feel, right? At least in that point, we’re the same. But they’ve got to control their hormones, for Pete’s sake.” I looked at baby Chaerin, she may be one of our maknaes, but she surely knows how to control her feelings. I’m very proud of her.

“Ya! I thought we’re here to talk about us? Stop thinking about them, and besides, they might already be in wonderland now. WE should also be in our own.” I caressed Chaerin’s face. Yes, she’s my Chaerin. She’s definitely mine.

“Hey! What’s with that look, eh? We’re not doing it now, or whenever. Stick to our rules, remember?” My baby CarpChae pouted. Ah! How can I control myself when she’s giving me her aegyo attack?

“I know, it’s just that, how come those two get whatever they want, and us, we never get to do ‘it’? Can we not do it? Why?!!” I am already at my feet, begging her to finally give in.

“We’ll do it, after the practice.” Chaerin looked at me seductively.

“Yay! Finally!” I stole a kiss from Chaerin’s lips. They taste like cherries… how much sweeter can she taste if we finally do it? Ahh! I can’t wait to finish the practice.

 

After the practice…

“Why is Dara unnie so happy? Is there something we do not know?” Baby Minkki looked at me, ahh! This kid, if she only knows. Of course she’d never know. GD might be open to these things, but us… we can’t blow our cover. It’s only them who know what the real score between CL and me is.

“And I thought you were a good actress? Why can’t you act a little more calm?” Chaerin whisperd to me. Unaware of the tingly feeling she’d given me, I already felt so hot. Aisht, this is what I get from hanging out too much with GD. He may be a bestfriend to me, but I swear, he’s a ert! Poor maknae for falling over GD’s love trap.

We already arrived at our room. 2NE1 had one room before, but since our 1st anniversary is already coming, the president have decided to give a larger space for the four of us. Of course, ChaeRa share the same room, as for Mingkki and Bommie, they also share one room. Yet I doubt they’ll end up like us. They’re both too straight for this kind of relationship. That’s why we do not mention it with Bommie, and of course, maknae is as oblivious as anyone else. Aah, we’re really good when it comes to keeping secrets, I chuckled to myself.

“We’re finally… WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OUR ROOM?” I felt Chaerin stiffened upon seeing the unlikely scene in front of us. Two men, both -, hugging one another while both fast asleep on our beds.

“KWON JIYONG! LEE SEUNGRI! OUT AS I SAY, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT!” I blurted out, what the hell are they thinking?! 

 

 

A/N: So I made this 5 years ago LOL. Wow... been a long time since I posted my fics. I usually post them somewhere else. If you'd read them in ygl, well because I posted it there first =)) There. I hope you weren't creeped out by this haha!