Author's Note + Polls

Movie's Over

 

Author's Note


 

Hello. I’m happy at the response I got for the last chapter of Movie’s over. Most of you hate Kris don’t you?

Guys, I was in real shock at all the comments I got. It was kind of overwhelming; I logged on his morning and was excepting to see 3 or 4 comments but no I saw 19! 19! Thank you all for the comments!

Now, the upvotes, look at how many I got. (I’m not showing off, I’m just in shock.) That is the most I have gotten for a story! Thank you guys so much!

Now, let’s talk about LOVE~! No, I mean let’s talk the sequel.

IT IS GOING TO HAPPPEN. DO NOT WORRY!

When?

Maybe this summer or something. I need to work on my other ones first. Let me tell you guys, when I was writing part 2, I already was thinking of making a sequel, but I wasn’t sure if the readers wanted one. And I think you guys do.

When I was reading the comments one stood out to me the most (all stood out but this one more). The commenter was bluesky95 and she (or he) said:

I have read the comment below and most of them want Suho find a new love. That's great!!! I have no objection about that. However, that kind of things happened quite often in a lot of story about cheating (even in real life). Somehow, I want to read something different. Maybe like Suho haven't divorced with Kris yet because he is still pregnant, in that time, Kris tries his best to save the relationship that he destroyed. I think that the greatest punishment for him is to suffer Suho coldness toward him and trying to mend their love. Fixing up a relationship is even tougher then just let it break apart. I really like your writing style. Best wishes to all of your future story.
p/s: this is just my opinion, yours is still more important about the future of this sequel.

Blue, (I’m going to call you Blue, I hope that is okay.) you read my mind. That is exactly what I was going to write about in the sequel! BUT, then I was reading more comments and some of you want Junmyeon to find someone else. Hmm?

Let me just tell you ALL OF YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A BUNCH OF IDEAS!

This is going to be fun to write! I have the entire story planed out already, from beginning to end. All I have to do is write it out.

One more thing Kibum is SHINee’s Key, I was going to use Baekhyun, but then I decided not to. because it kind of matched with my other story “Unfaithful”.

Other EXO couples are going to come out in the next story along with my ultimate OTP Skydragon!  If you hadn’t noticed, the Kwon’s, Jiyong, Chaerin is skydragon and Junhong and Jungkook are their kids! Sorry I just had to and just don’t it to be all . There is nothing wrong with all , I just think they will make the story a little better.

The sequel is coming soon! (I’ll have link to it when I put it up.)

Now if you guys could answer some polls. The results of the polls will not affect the ending I have planned out whatsoever. I just want to know what you guys want to happen.

 

Until next time~! 

I might put the sequel up sooner so be on the look out! 

-ILuvSkyDragon. 

 

 

Here is some Krisho for you guys!

6a603b58gw1eah9xvfmvhj210h0o90yn.jpg  

 

   

Not mine credit to the owners.