Part 1

Movie's Over

 

Junmyeon likes to think of his life like a movie, anything could happen. If they were good or bad, he thought those things were supposed to happen, because that’s the way his movie has been played out.

The greatest part of his movie is when he was fourteen years old. It was his first day of high school, boy was he excited. He was excited to be surrounded by more people, most who he knew. Anyways it wasn’t till after school of his first day of school that made that day the greatest day in his movie.

He was walking home from school with his best friend Minseok, who is two years older than him. They were just chatting when a tall, lean, and handsome guy stood in front of the best friends.

“Can we help you with something?” Minseok asked.

“What’s your name?” The guys asked, ignoring Minseok and staring right at Junmyeon.

Junmyeon eyes widen, “M-Me?” he stuttered.

The guy chuckled. “Yeah, yours.”

“It’s Junmyeon. Kim Junmyeon.” He said.

“Junmyeon.” The guy repeated, liking the way the Junmyeon’s name rolled off his tongue. “I’m Wu Yifan. And it’s nice to meet you, Junmyeon.” He introduced himself and greeted Junmyeon.

“It’s nice to meet you too, Yifan.” Junmyeon smiled.

After that encounter Yifan would not leave Junmyeon alone, he followed Junmyeon around everywhere he went; well only when they were in school. They got to know each other and became friends. (Junmyeon really had no choice with Yifan following him everywhere). Yifan is two years older than Junmyeon and is a junior just like his friend Minseok. He is also Chinese and moved to Korea when he was about eight. Junmyeon asked him why his family decided to move to South Korea he said, “I love Korea, and now I love it even more now that I met you, Junmyeon.”

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

The second greatest part in his movie is when Yifan confessed to him.

It was when Junmyeon was a sophomore and Yifan was a senior in high school, they were just hanging out at Junmyeon’s house watching TV.

“Junmyeon?” Yifan called out all of a sudden.

Junmyeon turned his attention that he had on the TV to Yifan, who had a serious face. “Yeah?”

Yifan looked Junmyeon right into his, “I like you.” he confessed.

Junmyeon’s jaw dropped. “I like you.” Yifan repeated smiling at the blush that was making its way onto Junmyeon’s cheeks.

After Junmyeon recovered he spoke, “As in more than a friend?” he shyly asked.

Yifan nodded.

Junmyeon blushed looking down at his hands, “I like you too.” He said with a smile.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

The third greatest part in his movie is when he was junior in high school and Yifan was a freshman in college. It was their first year anniversary and Yifan said “I love you” to him. He remembers crying and sobbing an “I love you too” at Yifan. That night they both lost their ities together, the night was filled with nothing but passion. Junmyeon clinging onto Yifan for his dear life, lost in pleasure and with Yifan holding onto him, whispering nothing but sweet words.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

The fourth greatest part in his movie is when Yifan proposed to him. It was their four year anniversary and Junmyeon was a sophomore in college and Yifan was a senior. The day started off as normal day for Junmyeon wake up in the arms of Yifan, give him a kiss or two, whispering “I love you” to each other and that day saying “Happy anniversary.” Junmyeon left to school that day with a smile on his face. Four years he has spent with Yifan and he has no regrets.

It wasn’t until he got home that it was the greatest part of his movie. He got home went straight to his and Yifan’s shared room. He threw himself on the bed and was drifting off to sleep when he felt someone lay down beside him. He opened his eyes and met Yifan’s.

“Hey, beautiful.” Yifan greeted.

Junmyeon blushed, “Hey, handsome.” He greeted his lover back.

They both just laid there staring at each other with love filled eyes.

“Here.” Yifan said after a moment handing Junmyeon a tiny black box.

Junmyeon sat up and stared at the box in his tiny hands. “What is it?” He asked with wide eyes.

Yifan chuckled at the adorable sight, “Just open it.” He said sitting up wrapping his arms around the younger’s waist.

The younger opened the box and saw nothing but a small piece of paper. He picked up the piece of paper, opened it and began to read it.

Will you marry me?

Junmyeon’s eyes widen even more and turned to look at his lover.

“Y-Yifan…”

Yifan smiled. “I mean it, will you marry me?”

Junmyeon nodded and nodded like a crazy person. “Y-Y-Yes.”

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

The fifth greatest part in his movie is when he became Wu Junmyeon. He remembers waking up that day with a smile on his face. He was not nervous and was not having any second thoughts; he loves Yifan and is ready to spend the rest of his life with Yifan. 

“Ready?” Minseok Junmyeon’s best friend asked.

Junmyeon smiled and looked at himself in the mirror. “I’m ready to become a Wu.”

-

“I do.” Junmyeon said with the biggest and most lovely smile Yifan has ever seen.

“I now pronounce you husband and husband, you may now kiss.”

Yifan wrapped his arms around Junmyeon’s waist and gave him a sweet passionate kiss. Junmyeon’s wrapped his arms around Yifan’s neck and returned the kiss. After a moment of kissing they pulled and leaned onto each other’s forehead.

“I love you, Wu Yifan.”

“I love you too, Wu Junmyeon.”

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

The sixth greatest part in his movie is when he found out he was pregnant. It was couple of months after their one year anniversary when he found out. The only reason he had a feeling he was pregnant is because every month he get stomach pains, just like how a women get their period, but no blood comes out of Junmyeon.

“Yifan!” He screamed.

Yifan, who was in the living room watching TV, bolted out of his seat when he heard his husband scream. He ran to his and Junmyeon’s bedroom and saw his small lover sitting on the bed holding something.

“Junmyeon, are you okay?” Yifan asked taking slow steps toward his husband.

“Y-Yifan…” Junmyeon looked up.

Tears were making their way out of Junmyeon’s beautiful eyes. Yifan hates it when Junmyeon, even if they are tears of joy.

“What’s wrong, baby?” He asked once he sat down next to the younger.

Junmyeon did not say anything; he just threw himself at Yifan and buried his face into Yifan’s chest. Yifan eyes widen in shock, but then he heard Junmyeon snob into his chest his eyes turned soft. He rubbed small circles on the younger’s back, trying to soothe him.

“Baby, it’s okay. Tell me what’s wrong for I can make it all better.” Yifan said trying to assure the younger that everything was okay, even though he didn’t know why Junmyeon was crying.

“I’m pregnant.” Junmyeon blurted out, his voice muffled because his face was still on Yifan’s chest.

Yifan stopped rubbing the circles on Junmyeon’s back. “W-What?” He stuttered.

Junmyeon unwrapped himself from Yifan’s arms. “I’m pregnant.” He looked at the elder with a teary smiled.

Yifan looked at Junmyeon’s teary smile in shock. “You’re pregnant with my baby?” He asked, even though he knew the answer.

Junmyeon chuckled while wiping the tears off his face.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

The seventh greatest part in his movie is when he gave birth to his son. Nine months pasted in a flash with little worries from the new parents.

They first heard the heartbeat of their baby when Junmyeon was sixteen weeks pregnant which worried him. He read that you hear it around twelve weeks. When he told the doctor they told him that it was normal to hear the baby’s heartbeat later in male pregnancies than in female pregnancies. Then when he was about twenty-one week’s they found out the gender of their baby.

They spent those nine months setting up the baby room, telling all of their family and friends, and trying to figure out what they were going to call the baby. (It wasn’t until a couple weeks before Junmyeon’s due date that they decided on a name. For the other months they just called the baby, bunny.)

Junmyeon’s water broke when they were at home enjoying the afternoon with Junmyeon’s best friends Minseok and with Minseok’s husband Luhan. They were all laughing and having a good time when Junmyeon became quiet all of a sudden. They all looked at the pregnant male with concerned eyes.

“My water broke,” that was all Junmyeon said before he was rushed to the hospital.

When they all got to the hospital Junmyeon was immediately sent to the delivery room. (They called a head.) After twelve hours of labor, Wu Zitao was born.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

After that Junmyeon had many more favorite parts in his movie like when Zitao first called him “Mama,” when Zitao began to walk and many more. He felt like his movie was complete; he has a wonderful husband and a wonderful child. What more could he ask for?  

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. This will be in two parts. I don’t know when the next part will be up, but hopefully soon! Sorry for my poor writing skills and if there are any errors. Thank you all of subscribing and thank you to springjasmine91 and Kimyayee for upvoting even though I did not write anything! COMMENT!