Epilogue

Flappy Bird Rage

After his little breakdown, Kris decided to delete the game from his phone and live a life free from Flappy Bird. However, the other members did not.

The boy's eyebrow twitches in annoyance and he folds his Chinese newspaper angrily. "Can you guys turn that down? Seriously, it's getting on my nerves." He snaps at Chanyeol and Luhan who are playing Flappy Bird on their phones. The tall boy scowls and returns back to his game, making strange noises as he progresses further.

All of a sudden, Yixing bolts out of his room with his laptop and shouts. "Guys, you won't believe the news. Come here and look!" He settles down in the living room and everyone flocks towards him. An article is open on the screen and the boys all read it.

"What? The creator of Flappy Bird is taking it down? But why?!" Sehun cries out. "It's doesn't say but I'm sure he has a legitimate reason for deleting the game." Junmyeon says, placing a comforting hand on the blonde's shoulder.

Kris smirks and straightens up. "Well, I guess it was for the best. Besides, that game is super boring." "Says the one who stayed up all night trying to get to 100 but ended up with 49." Luhan mutters.

Jongin then remembers something. "Wait, we still all have Flappy Bird on our phones. I don't see why we're worrying if the app is still there."

"You're right. This doesn't affect us at all." Kyungsoo nods and Kris' eyes widens. "No. No no no no no, please don't start playing it all at once I swear I'll go-"

Much to his dismay, the members all whip out their phones and simultaenously start playing Flappy Birds, the whooshes and pings overlapping each other. Kris falls to his knees and curls into a ball as a combination of a scream and a cry escape his lips.