When He Meets Your Parents

One Shots [ Bias and You]

“So… We are going to meet them at 08:00 PM right?!” (Y/B) asked in a shaky voice, for the hundredth time today, while he grabbed the luggage from the airport. We both went to my hometown in order to (Y/B) meet my parents.

“Babe, Can you not panic about it?!And yes, it’s at 08:00 PM but let’s just forget about it now... It’s only midday!! Let’s enjoy and relax the rest of the day...okay? “I proposed, my hands travelling to two of the four suitcases.

“YAH! Jagiya! Don’t touch! I carry them!” He argued and removed the bags from my reach.

“But your back… It’s injured remember?! I can help, come on…” I insisted.

“I said no…Now let’s go… The taxi must be waiting…”

“Wait!! Ok… If you don’t want my help then… carry them by yourself… But at least let me put you some sunscreen!”

“Jagiii I’m not getting burn… It’s okay…”

“Yah! You never came here before! And even if I’m not tanned, believe me you’ll get burn easily here! The temperatures are really high!” I took the cream out of my purse and started spreading it on my hands. “Babe, Can you take your sunglasses off?!”

“But Jagii!!” He grumbled but, after putting the luggage on the floor, he obeyed.

“Awww, such a good boy!!” I chuckled at his pout and pinched his cheeks.

“Tks… I'll show you the good boy!!” He smirked, receiving a hit on the arm. “Geez… I was joking! so aggressive!!”

“Hey…(Y/N)” Someone called out.

“Jagiya! Do you know them?” (Y/B) asked while pointing behind me and, looking over the shoulder, a big smile spread on my face.

“Eomma!!” I quickly let go of his face, and ran to give her a hug. “Oppa!! Such a long time!” I hugged my brother.

“Wait, what?! (Y/N) What’s going on?!” (Y/B) asked with wide eyes.

“Oh! Sorry I forgot to tell you! This…” I pointed to my mother and brother. “It’s our ride…” I continued. He let out an awkward smile, grabbed my hand and excused himself.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” I asked, worried with is serious and pale face. I decided to clean the little sunscreen mustache I had created without he’s knowledge.

“Your… Your family… You… But… The Dinner! I THOUGHT WE WOULD ONLY MEET THEM ON THE DINNER! NOW THEY’LL HATE ME!! I'M NOT EVEN LOOKING GOOD! I KNEW I SHOULD HAD WEAR A SUIT!” He lowered his head.

“Oppa! Yah! Look at me!” I cupped is face. “You're tottaly fine! So what if it's not a suit?! You look good no matter what! And they won’t hate you okay?! They’re not like that… So just calm down, you don’t…”

“But they were trying not to laugh already! They must think I’m a joke…” He interrupted with a pout.

“Actually… That was because… I draw you a little mustache… “I chuckled.

“YAH!...You WHAT?!"

"Yes Eomma?! Okay let's go then" I ignored his shout and, grabbing his hand, we walked back. After putting the suitcases on the car, we left towards home.

“Are we going to stop or something?! I’m starving!! Eomma aren’t you?” I complained.

“Yes, I think we should stop at the shopping centre, they have this new Italian restaurant I really want to try!!”

“Aish! You always find an excuse to go to shopping eomma!” My brother, who was driving, complained.

“Oppa, aren’t you hungry!?”

“I… Kind of…/ I am but…” Both (Y/B) and (Y/Bro) answered.

“Look… little kid… I’M HER Oppa! Got that?! Get your mustache back and then we’ll talk “(Y/Bro) glanced towards the driver’s mirror at (Y/B) and smirked. “Anyway… I am but we don’t need to stop at the shopping center... there’s so many restaurants on the way home…”

“Yah! (Y/Bro)! Don’t be like that! He can grow a mustache in a week if he wants to! And you don’t even have a mustache so I don’t see the problem...” I gave him a stare.

“Tks… MacDonald’s?” He changed subject.

“Hm…” I replied, smiling at my boyfriend, who still had a nervous face on. “Babe, don’t be like that… my brother was just being annoying” I murmured and caressed his cheeks.

“Yah!!What’s going on?! Get your hands out of him!” (Y/Bro) shouted, making me roll my eyes and (Y/B) chuckled slightly. After doing a quick shop on the mall, we finally get into MacDonald’s only for (Y/B) and (Y/Bro) fight about who would pay the food, (which it ended to be me paying…) we finally ate.

“Should we go watch a movie?!” I asked, almost demanding. “I saw this new horror movie on the poster!!”

“Do you think mother likes horror movies?” My brother asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Well… mother it’s with her friend down there… And I talked to her before we came here and guess they’re going to see the rest of the stores…”

“Jagiya, I don’t know if that’s a good idea…” My boyfriend simply said.

“Tks… You’re all just scared!! Hahaha what a shame! I guess I’m going alone then! Have fun!” I got up and started walking towards the cinema. * 3…2…1…*

“Tks… You really think I’m scared little sis?” (Y/Bro) smirked.

“We’ll see…” I smirked back, despite of knowing that I'll be the loser one. “I’m sure my man is stronger than you thought… “I praised (Y/B).

“Tks… that’s why he’s still sitting on the table…” He laughed.

“Wait what?!!” I looked back, only to find my boyfriends sad gaze. “Omo! Why did you left him there?!!He can get lost!” I yelled at the laughing idiot and quickly went to (Y/B) side. Taking his hand on mine, we finally went to the cinema.

“Omo… Oppa their going onto the woods! Isn’t it exciting?!” I mumbled and grabbing (Y/B) arm, I got closed to him in order to feel safe.

“Not that much…” He replied emotionless, making me pout. *Aish…He’s not enjoying it* A few seconds later I felt a poke on my shoulder which made me jump slightly.

“Come here…” I felt two strong hands, getting me apart from my boyfriend. *What the…* “I'll take care of you…Like always…” My brother mumbled and gave me a smile.

“Oppa… Thank you, but I was good there…”

“Oh really? He doesn’t even care that you’re not holding onto him anymore…” He said rudely, getting a hit. It’s true that my boyfriend didn’t notice, but that is because he’s not a fan of horror movies, so during them, he tries to distract himself. I don’t blame him, I was the one o brought him here. Throughout the movie, the thought of grabbing onto my boyfriend occurred many times but he wasn’t paying attention…Matter fact he had his sunglasses on and wires from the earphones were easily seen. That just mean one thing… he was sleeping, and I was really scared… so I just stayed by my brother’s side.

“Babe…” I caressed his cheek and took his earphones. “The movies over…Let’s go…” I looked over the sunglasses and saw his eyes blinking slowly, adjusting to the light.

“Where’s your brother?” He asked in a husky voice, while stretching slightly.

“He went to look for my mother…We’re going to meet at the parking lot” I helped him getting up and started fixing his messed clothes and hair.

“Can we go for an ice cream?” He asked out a sudden.

“You want to? Then let’s go!” I clapped my hands together with a smile. With his hand around my waist and one ice cream bowl on my hands, we slowly made our way towards the parking lot.

"Jagiyah...I'm sorry about the movie thing... you know how i fell about those movies..." He brought me closer to him.

"It's okay oppa!! I'm sorry for taking you there..." I gave him a sad smile.

"I'll go wherever you want to!" He smiled brightly.

"Let's go to the car then! They're waiting...!" I chuckled.

“Jagiii!” I sighed amused and filled the spoon with ice cream. I started spinning the spoon in the air, playing around.

“Say ahhh” I chuckled.

“Princess… That airplane is a little bit out of control… don’t you think?” He chuckled too.

“Do you want the ice cream or not?” I pouted, trying not to chuckle.

“Ahhhh” I heard him saying and quickly placed the spoon on his mouth. “Ah! It’s really good!” He said surprised, making me laugh at his face. “Yah! What are you laughing at?” He laughed too and started tickling me.

“Yah! You’ll regret it!” I passed with my finger in the bowl and, with the ice cream on my finger, I rubbed it on his nose.

“Oh… so you’re playing like that huh? Come here then! “He started pulling me closer and, has our lips are about the crush, a noise was heard. The ice cream bowl had fallen to the ground, leaving the small portion inside melt with the ground heat. “Tks…Are you that nervous…” He smirked.” You didn’t need to interrupt my revenge!”

“Well… Yeah! But I needed to! GET YOUR HANDS OFF NOW!” (Y/Bro) shouted in a threatening tone. (Y/B) quickly let go of my waist, not wanting to create a problem between him and my family.

“Oppa! Calm down! Geez… did you find mom?!” I grabbed (Y/B)  shaky hand and started walking towards my brother who still had a serious face.

“Yes!” He answered simply, giving cold stares at (Y/B). “But you were taking SO LONG that I decided to look after you… So now…”

“Okay Oppa! Let’s go! “I grabbed his hand and pulled both of them until the car.

“Is everything okay?” My mother asked worried when the 3 of us got inside the car. She saw my annoyed face and the cold stares that (Y/Bro) was sending to (Y/B).

“Hm… Sorry for taking so long… We went for an ice cream…” I explain.

“Tks… Of course…” My brother mumbled.

“Yah! Did you bring me an ice cream too?!”  My mother said a little bit loud, making (Y/B) look back at me with fear all over his face.

“Omg, Sorry! I’m so sorry!! I was so selfish for not…”

“Yah!! You’re too old for ice cream mom! “I interrupted him.

“Yah! I'll show you the old!!” She laughed making me chuckled.

“Next time…We’ll bring you the whole shop!”

“I'll be waiting…” She chuckled. “So… Are you guys staying with me and your father?… Or with your brother?” Once again (Y/B) widened his eyes.

“Yeah… Well… Actually we didn’t decide that yet…I was thinking about staying at the hotel nearby…”

“Oh honey! Why are you spending money on hotels when you can stay with us?!” My mother said a little taken aback and I just sighed.

“I’m sorry… It’s just that I was thinking it would be better if we…”

“You’re staying with me!” (Y/Bro) interrupted.”Wait… I'll stay at mom’s house and we will be all together!” He readjusts.

“That’s a great Idea!” Mom cheered.

“Okay then…” I sighed and caressed (Y/B) leg.

“I’m sorry…” I mumbled knowing he would feel even more nervous and uncomfortable.

“YAH! (Y/N) HANDS!” (Y/Bro) shouted.

“YAH! OPPA! EYES ON THE ROAD!” I shouted back and removed my hands from my boyfriend’s leg. *This is going to be a long way home…*

“So… How was the trip?! Are you guys tired?” Mom asked.

“No…Not at all!” (Y/B) smiled awkwardly. *What a lie! This guy only sleept on the cinema!!*

“Oh! That’s good then! We have lots of things to fix at home!” Mom laughed. “I guess you can help us then!”

“Mom He’s…”

“Really happy for being able to help you!” He interrupted.

 

“Mom…You know only real man can help” (Y/Bro) smirked making me roll my eyes. * Aish what a patience! *

“That’s why you’re not going to do anything” She hit his arm and smiled back at (Y/B). We started talking about what it looks like living in Korea (since my family never went there) and how our jobs were going. Mom was really impressed when she found out my boyfriend’s work, she praised him right away. We also talk about how it is to live in my hometown and how my parents have been. At the moment my mother remember some embarrassing stories and decided to tell them to (Y/B) in order to get a better relationship with him.

“MOM!! ALRIGHT HE GOT IT! STOP ITT!” I complained while hiding my red cheeks.

“It was hilarious! I always called her but she kept on walking and bumping into the street poles!” Your mother laughed.

“Actually, she still does that sometimes!” (Y/B) laughed.

“YAHH I SAID STOP IT!” Once again I was ignored.

“Oh! And there was this time when we went to the beach and she started digging a hole, upside-down, on the sand and the tide was rising! And suddenly a wave crushed right on her face! She came back full of sand from head to toes!!” She continued making (Y/B) chuckle. “Aish… she did so many embarrassing things!”

“Yah! Remember when she was in class… And she wanted to go to the bathroom but the teacher didn’t let her go?! And so she…”

“YAH ENOUGH!!!” I shouted the best I could, leaving my mother and brother laughing out loud while (Y/B) wondered what had happened.

 

Blinking slowly, my eyes started opening when a soft and gentle hand brushed my cheek.

“I guess we already arrived Jagi” (Y/B) smiled warmly and was now brushing my hair. My kind of zombie figure only nodded and slowly got up from his lap. “You want me to carry you?” He continued.

“No need yeobo, I can perfectly walk.” I smiled back and gave him a warm kiss. “Should we go now?” I continued and turned towards the car door. “WHAT THE HELL MOM?!” I yelled surprised at her presence nearby the window, looking inside.

“You looked so cute!! I couldn’t help it!” She chuckled.

“Aishhh…Don’t do that! You’ll scare this guy here!” I said as I left the car, leaving a blushing (Y/B) behind. Taking that has an advantage I quickly run to the luggage and start carrying them home.

“Appa!!” I yelled as soon as I passed through the front door. A huge grin was spreading on my dad’s face and I quickly run to give him a hug. “I missed you so much!!” I made sure and he chuckled.

“I missed you too little princess!” He hugged me back. “Are those all yours?! Aish women’s and their things…” He said pointing towards the luggage. "You're just like your mother!" He laughed.

“No dad… It’s both mine and (Y/B).” I explained.

“Wait what?!” He said a little bit louder and looked towards (Y/B) who was entering home. “YOU!” He started walking towards my boyfriend. “What kind of boyfriend are you?! Letting my little girl carry all the bags!!” He scolds.

“Sir… I... was going to bring them inside!” He said in a shaky tone voice.

“You were!! BUT! You didn’t!!” Dad gave him a cold stare.

“Appa! I wanted to carry them!! It was my choice!”

“Stay out of this (Y/N)!” He warned me. “And you... your chances are getting smaller and smaller pretty boy! Let’s see if I don’t put you sleeping outside tonight!” My father smirked and left. I quickly went beside (Y/B).

“Oppa...Don’t worry! He’s not going to do anything! I’m sorry for what happened” I hugged him.

“It’s… Okay…He can do whatever he wants to! But I’m not going to quit from you! I’ll work hard until he finally accepts me!” He said determined, making me smile from ear to ear.

“I love you so much!” I gave him a peck on the lips and grabbed the luggage again. “Lets put this on our room!”

“Yah! I carry them! All!” He took the luggage from my hands.

“Oppa… This argument again?” I gave him my poker face. "Really?"

“Like I said… I'll do everything so that your father accepts me!” He smiled and kissed me. “Show me the way Jagii!”

With a sigh, we both headed upstairs towards my room. Leaving there all the bags, I showed (Y/B) my house and introduce him to my cute pets.

“And… I guess you already saw everything!” I handed him a glass of water and started laughing. " Yah! My house isn't that big... why are you panting?" I asked curious but really aware of the reason. *This is pretty amusing!*

"Aish..." Was the only answer i got.

"I thought you could handle these temperatures!" I chuckled.

"I'm already used to your hotness... But i don't know about these temperatures and you combined!" I grabbed a tissue and started cleaning the sweat drops on his forehead.

"Tks... That's so cheesy!" I chuckled with his words.

"Well... Did it worked?" He smiled and started leaning closer.

"(Y/N)!" Your brother shouted from the living room.

"Well...The cheese just melted..." I laughed and, after grabbing (Y/B) hand, we left the kitchen.

"Oppa... What's wrong..?"

"Appa wants that guy to go do some work..." He said nochalantly.

"YAH!" I hit his arm. "He has a name oppa!! Don't be like that!"

"Whatever..." He rolled his eyes and left making me sigh.

"Don't worry Jagi!!" I felt two hands on my shoulders giving me a little massage. "Like I said... I'll do wathever!" He smiled sweetly, making me feel sadder. "Let's see what's my first chalenge!" I was going with (Y/B) when my mother decided to take me out on shopping with her. While me, oppa and eomma were at the grocery store, (Y/B) stayed at home with appa.

“Oh… Looks who’s here!” Appa said when (Y/B) entered the garage. “Let’s see how tuff you are should we?!” He smirked. “Take those two tables to the yard… And be careful, if you let one of them fall on top of you… well…good luck!” He laughed, especially when he saw the terrified face of the man in front of him. (Y/B) Stared at the stone tables with wide eyes but decided to just do what my father wanted to.

“Sir, can I just ask why put them in the yard...?” He asked, grabbing slowly one of them.

“Well, my wife said ‘Let’s have a dinner outside’…So that’s what we are going to do.” The old man chuckled and (Y/B) chuckled too.

“Sir… I don’t think that she was talking about having dinner in the yard…” He laughed slightly but quickly stopped, he was running out of strength and the table almost fell on top of his feet.

“You don’t say so!!” My father said ironically.

“Okay…So… What do you do for living?” (Y/B) asked trying to kill the awkward and uncomfortable environment.  

“Are you those kind of guys who just love to gossip?!”

“No… I was just…”

“Just fixing everything I say… without any questions or chitchat?... Great!” With that (Y/B) decided to just obey and didn’t say a word. He cleaned the yard, carried heavy metal support for the stone tables, some huge metal lamps. Concluding… he has everything ready for the dinner and even cleaned the whole garage.

“Oh! Appa! You’re here…” I said when I passed through the living room. “Did you, by any chance, know where my boyfriend is?”

“I don’t know…” He said simply and kept watching the football match. I sighed and, after putting the bags on the kitchen I started looking around. I was on my way towards upstairs when a loud crashing sound was heard. Running towards the garage, I couldn't help but laugh at the sweated and with some kind of black oil figure on the floor.

“Yeobo… What are you doing?” I walked towards him and helped him standing.

“Just… Doing some… stuff… Jagii… Can you bring me water?!” He said panting heavily.

“YAH! DON’T WORK THAT MUCH WITH THESE TEMPERATURES!! ESPECIALLY WITHOUT DRINKING WATER! DO YOU WANT TO END UP IN THE HOSPITAL HUH?!” I scolded him. “DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ALMOST DIE FOR DOING THAT?!” Placing my hand of his sweated forehead, I could easily see it was burning. “Aish… Let’s get you inside!”

“Wait! Let’s walk a little bit slower… I’m kind of dizzy…”

“If you end up in the hospital, I'll be really mad!” I murmured.

“I was just trying to prove your father that…”

“YOU DON’T HAVE TO KILL YOURSELF… DO YOU?!” I shouted, but quickly felt bad for him. “Aish… let’s just go…” We slowly made our way to the living room and I layed him on the couch. With the air conditioner on and with a glass of fresh water I was able to get my boyfriend’s health good again.

“Yah Appa… why did you have to be so mean to him?... You know he’s not used to these things!” I cried.

“Honey…”

“Appa it’s not supposed to get him sick!!” I said pointing towards the sleepy figure on the couch.

“Honey…It was his choice… I never demanded him to do it…”

“Really?!” I gave him a poker face.

“He did it because he wanted to…” He added and looked back at the TV screen making me sigh. I headed back towards the kitchen and helped my mother with the cooking and baking. Soon, it was close to dinner time.

“Yeobo… Wake up!” I said softly while caressing his cheek. “Do you feel better?” I said when he started getting up from the couch.

“Much better! Thank you for taking care of me! Sorry for making you worried…”

“It’s okay oppa! You’re better now… That’s the only thing it matters!” I smiled and gave him a kiss. “The dinner it’s almost ready and…”

“WHAT?!” He yelled and took my hands off of his neck. “I NEED TO SHOWER AND DRESS MY SUIT AND…”

“Calm down… Aish this guy…” I chuckled and we headed upstairs. I gave him a towel and he went to the bathroom in order to get ready. Meanwhile I started unpacking and fixing the things in their respective place. As I just emptied the last luggage a wet (Y/B) walks into the room, with a towel around his waist.

“Waaa! You fixed everything!” He said surprised which made me chuckle. “Not funny… I wanted to help you!” He grumbled.

“Well then… you can always pack everything…” I said referring to when we’ll leave.

“Not a problem…” He smiled and hugged me from the back.

“You smell so good!” He laughed.

“Don’t I always?!”

“Well… The sweaty version of you… doesn’t smell that good…” I chuckled.

 “No one smells good when sweated!” He excused. “Anyways… my underwear…” He said waiting for an answer.

“Second drawer…” I informed while choosing a simple shirt and shorts for him to wear.

“Ahm… Babe…I think something’s wrong…” He laughed while grabbing some of my .

“YAH!” I yelled and quickly took the underwear from his hand and put it back in her place.

“THIS SECOND DRAWER!” I pointed and walked back towards the wardrobe.

“Don’t know why you are blushing tho… It’s not like this is the first time I'll see yo…”

“I get it!... But… it’s… just… Aish... Just get ready!” I hided my red face and placed his clothes on the bed.

“Yah… Where’s my suit?!” He asked surprised.

“Oppa… You’re not going to wear that…”

“Seriously?… Aish… this is nothing like I imagined! First I thought I only meet your parents at the dinner… I thought it would be in a restaurant… I would get all handsome and formal to give a good image… but nothing of that happened…” He pouted.

“You don’t need a suit or be formal to be handsome oppa!” I cupped his face making his pout grow. “Just be yourself and don’t worry!!” I said and placed a kiss on his lips. He sighed but ended up following my advice. We headed downstairs and sat on the table where the rest of the family was waiting.

“Oh! I guess we can start the dinner now!” My mother said cheerfully. We started placing the food in our plates and ate quietly until my mom decided to talk.

“So… What did you do when we were out?” She asked curious.

“Oh! I worked so hard darling! I deserve a massage!” My father said, sounding tired.

“Hm… I see you did a good job! The garage is clean… and the yard is amazing…” She compliments. “I guess you do deserve a reward!”

“Eomma…” I gave a poker face and she laughed.

“Of course that… you’ve never done this kind of stuff honey… So I guess (Y/B) really did a good job! Thank you sweetheart!” She smiled softly.

“Oh… It was nothing!” He smiled shyly.

“Yeah right… I heard that he passed out on the garage…” Oppa said out of nowhere.

“Aish! Stop talking nonsense! “I hit is arm.

“Yeah… actually (Y/Bro), just go grab the desert!” My mother said.

“Yah! Mr. Sweetheart, go grab it…”

“OPPA!” I gave him a death glare.

“Yah… It’s okay… I don’t mind!” (Y/B) said and left towards the kitchen. He started bringing the deserts and clean plates. He was reaching the table when suddenly he slipped on the garden hose, making the plates he was carrying fell off his hands against the hard floor. I quickly got up from my seat.

“Oppa! You okay?! Did you cut yourself?!” I grabbed his hands, looking for any signs of injury.

“B…Broken…They…I…”

“HOW DARE YOU?! THOSE PLATES ARE ON OUR FAMILY FOR DECADES! AND YOU BROKE THEM?!!” My father got up from his seat as well and headed towards (Y/B).

“Honey… calm down…” I heard my mother saying.

“I’m… I’m really sorry! I…” (Y/B) said his body all shaky, just like his voice.

“CALM DOWN?! ARE YOU KIDING ME?! I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THIS GUY NEEDS!” He got closer.

“APPA!” I yelled, afraid of what could happen.

“THIS GUY JUST NEEDS TO CALM DOWN!!” A grin was slowly appearing on my dad’s face.

“Wait… What?!”(Y/B) asked surprised by the sudden mood change and I started laughing.

“Look pretty boy… No one here is going to hurt you or something like that! Just calm down…” We all started laughing at (Y/B) reaction, he was pretty confused.

“Oppa let me explain… I talked to my parents before we came here and told them how you were feeling… well… my father being such a clown , sorry dad…, decided to play a little joke on you… although my mother didn’t kept her persona…”

“How could I?! He was already panicking at the airport!” She chuckled.

“Wait so… this was all a joke…” His mind was still processing everything.

“Yup!” I smiled softly. “I told you my parents weren’t bad guys… but you didn’t listen to me…”

“So…Your brother doesn’t hate me!” He said relieved.

“Actually… we didn’t tell my son about this...” My dad informed. “He’s just a pain in the …” He continued.

“YAH! HE JUST HAS TO WIN MY FRIENDSHIP!” My brother shouted annoyed.

“Why?... Are you going to marry him or something…?” Appa laughed.

“Aish… forget it…I’m going to sleep!” He stood up and left.

“Don’t worry oppa… you just have to talk about football, basketball and baseball to win his heart!” I informed with a laugh.

“Well… I guess this dinner is over… You worked a lot (Y/B), just go and rest! And you too honey… “

“But what about the…”

“Don’t worry… me and your father will take care of everything!” She informed and started cleaning the table.

“What?! But I wanted the massage!!” He complained.

“I'll do that later…” With that a big smirk appeared on my dad’s face.

“Ok kids… just go to your room! And YOU!” He said pointing at (Y/B). “Take care of my little princess!”

“Yes sir!”

“Not sir… Dad!”He reached out to give him a handshake.

“Don’t worry dad… Your princess, my queen… is safe with me!” He smiled and gave a little squeeze on my father’s hand.

 

“I can believe you did that to me Jagii…” He complained with a pout and layed on the bed.

“It was my father’s idea… And I thought you’ll trust me more next time…” I said while getting out of the bathroom and laying down next to him. “Anyways it wasn’t that bad…”

“You know what?... I should totally punish you!” He said with a devilish smirk.

“Oppa!! We are not alone!!” I said with a blush and quickly took his hands off of my hips.

“What does it matter…I can only tickle you when we are alone?!” He raised a brow, a smirk still pretty visible.

“Well… yeah…duh!” I said, hiding my face and he laughed.

“Aish… You’re so per…”

“YAH!!” I hit his chest.

“Why are you hitting me!! Can’t I say you’re perfect?!” He laughed once again. “I guess you really have a big imagination Jagii!”

“Aish… Just shut up and sleep!”