Pink Love

EXO Luhan One Shot Story

PINK LOVE

Yemi is on the way to school. She is walking slowly because there is her secret crush! Her secret crush is also walking. They both facing each other but he is walking and talking with his friends. They look so happy. Sometimes some girl greets him too. She is pretty sure that he is very popular in his school.

The time they both pass the school’s gate, Yemi let out sigh. This is because they both in different school. Their school is just side by side but get separated by a high net wall. What make she feels more depress is, she is in girls' school while he is in mixed school. That makes she think harder and more than thousand time to go on liking him because he might have a girlfriend.

Lastly, she just keep it in her heart. Yemi look at the blue sky, which reminds her on how she fell in love with him. Year ago ..

*flashback

Today was the day of N Girl’s School’s Year Carnival. Yemi’s class concept was Animal Farm’s Cafe. She cannot stop looking herself on the mirror. Looking if she looks weird. She was alone in front of the mirror while all her classmate were getting ready for upcoming customer. Then she heard a voice near her ear until she can feel the breath on her neck.

“You looks cute.” She feel very ashamed that she cannot turn back to look who was it. So she just look at the mirror that reflects him, who was smiling at her.

Yemi stay quiet. Those sparkling eyes that look at her, those lips that smiling at her makes she just to stay quiet and could gives her an heart attack!

“Luhan! What are you doing? Tackling new girls?” Luhan smile widely before go to his friends. Yemi secretly gives him a glance at his back. Luhan. So it is his name. Luhan, I’ve fallen for you!

*end of flashback

Yemi smile when she rewind those memories. She thought that she will not see him again but she did. It is after the carnival day, and after the school holidays. This same time and moment when she first saw him on the way to school with his friends. Like scene just now.

“Yemi! You’re day-dreaming again!” Areum tap her shoulder.

“Areum! You got me.” She is very shock.

“Areumie~ see you after school!” A boy behind the metal net is waving at Areum. He is Sehun, Areum’s boyfriend. Areum also waving back at him and Yemi is taking a glance to see. But it is not Sehun who she is peeking of, its Luhan. And it is also because of Luhan is a friend of Sehun who is now walk beside him.

“Ahh..I’m envy you Areum!” Dahae link her arms.

“Hihihi do you?” she look at Yemi.

“Huh?” blur.

“You know Luhan? He is the one beside Sehunnie. He’s quite handsome. Wanna give a try?” Areum smiles naughtily. Yemi starts to blush.

“What are you talking about?” she faster go inside. Areum laugh at her shy but very cute little friend.

 

“Yemi, palli we have to hide. Just anywhere!” Areum and Yemi is looking for a place to hide. Now is time to play (physical education). They have decided to play hide and seek.

“Here, here.” Yemi had pull her hands and they both sit on knee behind a bush.

“Hye.”

Yemi and Areum look at the person. He is standing beside the garbage and holding a trash can. He smile. Yemi and Areum just smile. But Yemi is still shock because she really did not think that she will meet him second time in today!

“Hiding from someone?” he ask when they both stay quiet.

“Shh! Luhan, we will get caught if you’re still talking to us.” Areum warn him. He smiles again.

“Then I’ll sing. Uri malgon hanadulssik jiwobeorija~” he sing while throw the trash. Yemi try to hold her laugh but she cannot. Luckily she only giggles.

Luhan look back and show his gummy smile which make her stop giggles. Meanwhile, Areum looks very angry. What a palyful boy! She is being serious about not getting caught but Luhan is playing around.

“Okay, I’m going. Bye, bye.” He make only double wave then go with wisthling. Yemi smile.

“You like him?” Areum sudden question makes she goes “Huh?” again. Blur.

“Nothing.” Areum smile.

 

Today, on the way to school, Yemi sing happily because she still remember about yesterday insident. While she is singing, she walk with jump up a bit like a little girl. When she look front, its Luhan who is watching. He grin at her. Yemi feels very shy as her face turns all red! Just like a tomato. She quickly go inside the school area.

In the class, Yemi sit beside the window so there is an advantage for her to peek him. Today, Luhan’s class will having physical class. While teacher is teaching on the board, Yemi secretly taking glance at the next school’s field. She automatically smile widely when she saw Luhan. He is playing football.

“Yes!” there she goes when she saw Luhan score a goal. Without she knowing, all the eyes in the class are now looking at her. All she can do is, look down.

“Yes Ahn Yemi? Do you get the answer?” ask her teacher. Yemi look on the board. She stand up slowly. She stay silent for a moment before answering.

“19.76 m.” She answer.

“Louder.”

“Its 19.76 m, teacher.”

“Sit. Luckily you get it right.”

Ding Dong Daeng ~ its now recess time!

“Oh, Areumie~ you’re my best friend ever!” Yemi give her a tight hug. She is very, very thankful for Areum who help her with giving the answer by writing it on a paper.

“Yeah you should. If not, you might die of scared.” Areum said that because their Mathematics teacher is very strict and fierce. She is known for her unpredictable punishment.

“Yeah I owe you one.”

“Pay me by telling what is it about? Suddenly, from nowhere there goes ‘Yes!’ I also thought that you managed to solve the question, but I guess not.” She look deeply into Yemi’s eyes. Hoping that she will tell her.

“Hmm..” Yemi still shy. Her cheek turns pink.

Areum think that maybe it is a big secret. She knows that Yemi is a very shy girl. She might not feel uncomfortable when talking about her secrets but she will someday. So,

“Nevermind. You can tell me later. But not too late okay?” Yemi smiles widely and nod her head. She is very happy that she had a very understanding friend.

“By the way, you have to follow me after school. Daehyun, you’re following right?” she asked Daehyun a.k.a Dahae.

“Yup. But guys, I’m hungry now..when will we set off?” Areum laugh so do Yemi. They go get their lovely friend, Dahae.

 

“Sehunna!” Areum run into his boyfriend’s embrace. Yemi get shock when she sees Luhan and so do him.

“Aww this couple.” Said a girl. Its from Luhan and Sehun’s school. There are three of them.

“This is my best chingus ever! Ahn Yemi and Lee Daehyun.” Areum introduce them to other school students.

“This is my besties too, Xi Luhan and Kim Minseok.” Sehun introduce his besties. Then his other friends.

“Here our classmate, Nana, June and Lily.”

Nine of them go to shopping, eat and karaoke.

At the shopping mall.

Sehun go with Areum. Luhan with Xiumin. While Yemi, Dahae, Nana, June and Lily go together. Dahae, June, and Lily are looking for new blouses and dresses. Meanwhile, Nana is looking for new accessories and Yemi is looking for new handphone strip.

She is confuse to choose between the cute rabbit strip and the colourful emoticon strip.

From afar, Luhan is watching her. When he saw the rabbit’s strip, he suddenly remember the past.

*flashback

He and Sehun together with Xiumin and others went to N Girls' School’s Year Carnival. He felt very excited because he finally can go to his secret crush's class.

When he entered the classroom that looks like an Animal Farm, his eyes look everywhere. He was panicking because he do not find her.

“This is our animal list.” Areum said to Sehun. Luhan take a peek. There were pictures of this class’s students.

They just wearing a headband which resembles their animal and Luhan finally found it. So then, his eyes were researching again. Hunted the most wanted animal in his heart. And he finally found it. But he really do not trust his own eyes.

“WoW! She looks..wahh..” he even cannot explain it with words.

Only his feet leading him to her. To the girl who was standing in front of the mirror. A girl who was checking her cute white dress till knee with pink laces and ribbons. Her rabbit headband too. The closer he goes, the clearer he heard the girl mumbles to herself. Saying this and that. Worrying this and that.

“Gosh! She’s cute!” his heart pounding harder and harder. Then, there he goes,

“You looks cute.”  Through the mirror he can see her face turns red. ‘Super cute!!’ there his heart go again.

He cannot help it. His eyes keep on looking her. He look at her face as long as he want in the long silent between them. The more he looks, the more he have fallen for her. But, Xiumin’s call had ruined everything.

“Luhan! What are you doing? Tackling new girls?”

*end of flashback

Thinking of his braveness last year, he steps forward.

“I like the rabbit most. Its cute.” Suggest someone. And its too near to her. Well, no need to look back because she exactly know whose voice it is. Luhan!

“You think?” she ask shyly. Luhan nod his head.

“Yeah.”

“Okay then. I’ll take this.” Her decision makes Luhan smiles widely. She then go to the counter. While waiting, she feel that someone is staring at her. She look at her left. Its Nana.

“Hye, Nana.” Yemi smile. Nana smile but her eyes still on Yemi. Yemi turns red. Nana looks petrified.

“Why do you look at me like that?” she ask shyly. Still no respond from Nana.

“Is there anything on my face?” she ask again.

“No. There's nothing. Hahaha sorry. I’m just teasing you.” She finally say something. Yemi smiles widely. She is happy to make new friend.

At the karaoke’s room.

“Luhan! Luhan! Luhan!” they all cheered for Luhan. This is because he had lost in games that winning by Minseok a.k.a Xiumin.

“Firstly, can someone accompany me?” Luhan look at them but longer at Yemi.

“Whom do you want?” Nana ask him.

“Err..Minseok!” he grab Xiumin’s hand. Xiumin just follow him.

He and Xiumin sang My Lady by EXO. After he finished it, he is allowed to choose the next singer.

“I’m choosing the person who don’t talk much today.” He look at Yemi.

“Its Yemi! Yemi! Yemi!” Areum becomes the cheer leader’s volunteer. Yemi go slowly to the front. She bite her lips. Looking pitily to Areum.

“Areumie~” she call. They laugh.

“Okay, okay I’m coming dear.” She then accompany Yemi. They chose Girls' Generation's song, I Got A Boy.

“Woah! What a great song!” they cheered.

When its time to go home, Areum approached Luhan.

“Luhan, can you accompany Yemi? You know, I have a little more date with Sehun.” She said.

“Okay then.” He answer confidently. But in his heart, only God knows how nervous he is. He approached Yemi who is waiting at the bus stop. Realising that someone is coming, Yemi smile and say,

“What takes you so long, Areumie?” she blinked her eyes a few time. She do not believe it. Its Luhan who is standing in front of her.

“Erm, Areum said she had a little more date with Sehun.” Luhan explain to her. ‘Gosh! They got me!’ he exploded in his mind. Areum just nod. ‘Is that means..?’ she look at Luhan.

“Come on. I sent you home.” ‘Arrghh!!’ Yemi scream in her mind.

They both walk side by side. Yemi just keep her head down because if she head up, Luhan might see her face is all red!

“Hey, look at the front or you might hit something and fell.” Luhan is smiling. He can see her cheek blushing more and more. He giggles. Its reminds him on how he fell in love with her.

*flashback

“Luhan!” Sehun pull him over. Joining him with other boys.

“Look! The girls are having physical class!” he say. Luhan seem not too interested but he just followed the flow of being a naughty boy together with them.

The girls next school were doing stretching.

“Woohoo!”

“Wow! Feewit!”

“Yehet!” they shout naughtily. Luhan have fun too. But he stop when he sees a girl who was start blushing. Pinker than others. She just keep her head down while doing the stretching. He was extremely petrified by her pink aura.

“Wow. She’s hot!” says Sehun to Luhan. He was pointing at someone who was his girlfriend now, Areum. Luhan push him.

“ert!” said him. But they cannot stay longer because they got caught. They all run away.

Luhan did look back for a second and he saw she was smiling while all her classmate were laughing at them. Luhan ended running with smiling.

“Yemi!” Luhan was at vending machine when he heard that. He look back. He saw the girl whom he saw this morning. She was holding a bun.

“Yemi! Here, here. Give it to me!” the girl who caught Sehun’s attention this morning said. Yemi throw the bun to her.

“Yah! Since when you become like this? Hmm, Yemi? You’re becoming naughty and naughty, aww this shy girl!” another girl came and tickles her until her gummy smiles shown. Luhan smiles too. Widely smile.

“Yemi, what a cute girl.” He said.

*end of flasback

Yemi stopped. Because she is nearer to her house. She just need to go down by the stairs beside them and turn left at a two junction.

“My house is down there.” The first words she say after a long silent in their walk. Luhan laugh.

“I thought you’re not saying anything till the end.” There she goes. Blushing again. But its not longer when her eyes caught shiny thing.

“Wah!” Luhan also look at the way. At the grassland of a lake. Its sunset! The view is just amazing!

“Its beautiful right?” ask him.

“Yeah. Very, very beautiful!”  her voice tone up a bit. Showing her aggreing in what he say. That makes Luhan want to talk more.

“Its my first time seeing it.” He say.

“Me too.” She look at Luhan with a gummy smile. “Its fascinating!”. She lean herself towards Luhan a bit. She really had no idea of what she is doing. Where did the courages come from?

Luhan seems petrified by her gummy smile. His eyes cannot move over from seeing her. When the wind blows softly, her hairs billow over. From a cute girl image, she now become a very beautiful girl. Luhan did not expect it. To see her different side like this. Yemi close her eyes, getting the harmony feelings of this sweet evening. Luhan once again, receive his courages. Slowly his face lean towards Yemi.

“Bye, see you tomorrow.” Luhan wave at her with a big smile. Yemi is blushing again but she did reply his wave then she walk very fast. She smile shyly when she touched her lips. ‘He kissed me! We’re kissing!’ her heart goes crazy when it does pump harder than ever!

At home, Yemi is writing her diary when Areum come into her room.

“Wow! He kissed you?!”

“Yah! What are you doing here?!” she got a very damn shock! Areum laugh out harder.

“I did knocked your door!” she protect herself. Yemi stay quiet. Areum sit on her bed. They keep on silent for almost ten minutes. Then Yemi get up from her desk and sit beside Areum with her diary in her hands.

“I like him. Its happen a year ago.” She tell Areum the moment in their class during the carnival. She also tell her that she always excited at the morning because she will saw him before she get into school’s area. Areum smile widely.

“I knew it! You know, I always see you peeking him when I show you Sehunnie. But I don’t want to guess randomly because I might get it wrong. Well, I’m waiting you to tell me. I know it may takes a long time for you to tell me, but in the end you’ll tell me.” Areum smile while hugging Yemi’s shoulder. Yemi get emotional, she hug Areum.

Now she understand why Areum’s relationship with Sehun goes well. Sehun just make a very, very right choice by choosing Areum by his side.

“Why are you crying? You’re not finish yet. You have to tell me what happen in the class. The ‘Yes!’ shouting.” Areum try to calm her by teasing.

“Urmm..that..” Yemi blush again.

“Is it because he scored a goal?” Areum remembered Nana’s question to Luhan in karaoke’s room this evening.

“What is the most exciting moment happened today?”

“This morning! When I score a goal during the football games!” he answered.

“Then, I no need to answer it.” Say Yemi.

“Wow. You’ve gaining courage!” said Areum. Then she locked Yemi’s body with her hand while saying,

“Then...won’t you tell me about the..chu~chu~?” Yemi screams plus laughing hard.

“You say you don’t see it!” said Yemi. She is referring on what she had written in her diary when Areum came in. Areum had said she just joking and did not see it when she sit on her bed before. Tonight, they share many happy and sweet moments together.

 

Today, Yemi come early to school together with Areum. Because Areum slept overnight at her house. Areum nudge Yemi. She ask Yemi to look front. It was Luhan. He is smiling then he waved.

“What are you doing? Don’t just stay still, wave at him back!” Areum whispered to her. Well, its her friend’s first experience. So, she is willingly become a love advicer. Yemi does as Areum ask. The result is, Luhan showed her a gummy smile which makes she smile along.

When they reach their class, Areum’s phone is ringing. There is a massage from Sehun. But it is actually from Luhan who used Sehun’s phone. He ask Areum to tell Yemi that he wanna meet her after school. He aslo ask her to wait for him at the bus stop nearby.

“Yemi, gain your courage by now. Because you have to tell him your true feelings today!”

“What?? Today? No, no.” She refused.

“Yemi, today I’m getting strict on you! If not today, then when? Plus, we’re not in the same school. You know what I mean right? Why did he choose you while there are many beautiful girls in his school that wants him too? Put away your shyness for today. Just today. Tell him or forget him!” its more towards threaten than love advice. Areum look very serious right now.

Yemi take a deep breath. “Okay!”

 

Yemi is walking plus humming. She is very happy today. She is on duty to throw away the trash. Suddenly her humming stops. She froze. She accidently saw something that hurts her heart.

Its a girl who hug Luhan froze her. Its hurt her more and more when the girl kissed Luhan.

BRANGG!! She cannot get her sense. The trash can fell down. It fell as Luhan push the girl away. When he heard the sound, he quickly look back. He saw Yemi with teary eyes. Then Yemi run away.

“Yemi!” Luhan is panicking. He run after Yemi but he cannot go after her because of the high, net wall.

Yemi run till the sport’s store room. She cries between her knee. All the memories are playing around in her mind. The most played was the yesterday moment. Remebering that makes her heart hurt even more!

“Yemi.” A familiar voice call her. Without look back she get up and try to run but Luhan managed to caught her hand. He pulls her into his arm. Yemi struggle to escape but she just cannot. She cry in Luhan’s embrace.

“Miane.” Said Luhan. Yemi who stop crying starts teary again.

“Miane for hurting you. But I want you to know that I Love You!”

“I like you since the first sight two years ago. I love you the more I got to know you. I really do love you Ahn Yemi!” he look at her teary eyes.

“You’re not lying right?” she ask it because she is still confused about what happened just now. Between Luhan and..Nana! (She just realize it.)

“If not why do I kissed you yesterday? Do you even know that you’re my first kiss?” Luhan is not answering but he is asking. He managed to stop her tears but not her pink! She starts blushing.

“Its my first too.” She said slowly with her head down.

“What did you say? I love you?” Luhan starts to prank her. But actually all he wants to hear is her confession. He know that he is not the one who had this feeling.

“When did I?” Yemi got shock. Luhan look sad.

“So, you hate me?”

“No.”

“Dislike me?”

“No.”

“I knew it. Then, I guess I’m the only one who had this feelings.” Luhan let his hand go. But Yemi quickly grab his hand.

“I love you too!” Luhan’s face get brighter. Finally. But he wants to hear it once again.

“Huh? I can’t hear it.” Yemi bite her lower lips. ‘Gosh. This man..’

“I said..I..I..” she do not finish it yet but Luhan had kissed her.

Then he look at her eyes deeply. Yemi too. She take a deep breath and say it for second time.

“I Love you.” Luhan smile. He wants to kiss her again but when he saw that Yemi is blusing hardly, he just giggles.

“I love you more.” He decide on kissing her forehead.

“Uh oh. Wrong timing.” A sudden voice put them in a big shock. They look back. Its Areum and Daehyun. Luhan seems relaxed. He most worried about Yemi. He take a glance. He laugh when he saw her faces really turns all red!

“Oh..my shy girl.” He hug her shoulder. Yemi sink her face onto Luhan’s arm.

“Yah! Knocked before you come in.” Said Luhan.

“What are you saying about? There’s even no door right here.” Areum looks around. Because they are at the back of the store room.

“You’re both in public you know.” Daehyun start to tease them. Well they both lucky because that place are full of big tree around it.

“By the way, what with your uniform?” Areum asking because Luhan’s uniform look a bit dirt and torny.

“Ah, what happened to you?” Yemi take a look. She lift up his hand’s cloth. There are wound every where on his both arm. She look at Luhan. She needs an explaination.

“Well, you know..the shortest way to go after you is by passing the ‘great wall’.” this is all because of the part at top of the wall. That is make to make sure the students did not ever dare to try to pass it. Especially boy students from his school to her school.

Yemi his arm gently. She is sorry but it was Luhan fault though. Well, she did not ask him to climb over. Meanwhile, our Luhan is satisfied. He is not regretting about climb it over. He take a glance again. His face move closer towards Yemi. Well, he want to kiss!

“What are you doing? Areum and Daehyun is watching!” she warn in slow tone.

“But there’s no one though. Its only us.” Luhan grins. A naughty grin. While Yemi smile shyly. Chu~ there is it..  >///< 

 

LU HAN <3 YEMI

-THE END-