Chapter One

One Night

The moon was full, the stars shined so brightly in the dark sky. Tao was laying outside on the balcony looking up at the stars. "Yah, Tao.." a voice was heard coming from the entrances of the balcony, Tao turned his head and saw that it was Kris, "Hyung!" Tao sat up quickly, and motioned him to come sit next to him. Kris gave a small chuckled and went to go sit next him. "Do you know how long you been out here?" Kris said as he lied down next to Tao. "You been out here for an hour and a half." Kris spoke softly.

Tao nodded, "Yeah, I know. I've been looking at something wonderful.." he said softly and turned his head towards Kris, "But now I'm looking at something much more wonderful.." Tao's tone turned into a whisper as he watched Kris turned his head towards Tao. A small smile formed on Kris's lips as he looked at him, and shook his head. "No...I think I am..." Kris whispered back.

Once their eyes were locked on each other, Kris moved in his a little closer to his, as if their lips might just touch, with this kind of move Kris pulled, Tao's cheeks grew a bit pink, as he felt Kris's hot breathe brush against his lips, making Tao just press his lips together and closed his eyes. Kris brought his hand towards the back of Tao's neck, his forehead touched against his, and slowly, Kris closed his eyes and gave his lips a small peck. Tao then parted then his lips, and Kris moved in and locked his lips with his. Tao grew a bt nervous, his hand slowly reached to Kris's sleeve and tugged on it little, while they kissed. Kris, giving a small smirk, he gently pulled back a bit and looked at Tao, seeing his reaction, and how pink his cheeks were, made him smile. "Tao...your reactions...are cute.." he said softly and gently poked his pink cheek. Tao got a little embarrassed, and removed his hand from his cheek. "Hyung..you just make me nervous.." Tao said looking away.

Kris smiled and gave his cheek a gentle kiss. "We should go inside now and get you warmed up. You been out here for a while, you might catch a cold..." Kris stood up and took his hands and helped Tao up as well as they went back inside. "Hyung..Can I sleep with you tonight...I think I'd be less likely to get a cold if I can get warmer faster."

Kris looked him and smirked a bit taking his hand "That works in my favor as well, I was about to say the same thing. " He said and led Tao into his room, and they both laid down next to each other under the covers, although Tao was pretty nervous, so he laid on his side with his back turned against him, but it gave Kris an advantage. Kris faced Tao, and suddenly wrapped his arms around Tao, and pulled him close to him. Tao's face grew hot at the sudden action from him, "H-Hyung..what are yo--"

"Shh, this way you will get warm faster...besides I know you like it when I hug you from behind." Kris whispered to him. Feeling his hot breath against his own neck Tao nodded and placed his hands over his. "Sleep well, Hyung." Tao whispered to him. "Goodnight, my Tao..mmm.." Kris whispered, and both soon fell fast asleep in each others arms.