Chapter 1

Battleground

sorry for cocky chapter..i finished this when i just got back from school in night...hope you bear..love you my readers, even if you're siders XD

***

Subin’s pov

Hello my name is choi subin. I’m twenty years old, live in seoul. I am forever alone girl. You know that forever alone meme? Yeah it resembles me. I never find true love. I was blindfolded by love, i never learnt from mistakes. I don’t know why, every single thing that contains ‘love prtion’ always kills me.

I never date anyone. oh kidding, i was. My ex is luhan. He’s a hardcore gamer. He WAS my senior. We both knew each other by accident. As long i knew him, he was silencer. But his friends told me that he’s 180 degrees of what you’d been thinking about him. his friends told me that he used to talk about me soooo much. Luckily, it was all the good thing. I couldn’t help myself falling for him.  I can’t believe myself that i WAS his girlfriend. And when me and him were in relationship, i wasn’t feeling special. We went just like friends. Just friends, special friends? Huft of course not.

I’ve been thinking so long, i kept asking why i used to be crazily of him? i admit, i was so crazy about him. everything about him. when he greeted me, talked to me, joked around me, it was very special for me. I remember every single time he did to me. It was so sweet. Oh no, i better don’t discuss about him anymore. I hated him. i’m glad he’s gone soooo far away, he’s no longer in seoul. Thank god.

Break up is the best way to make both of us feel comfy again. I spend two useless months to be in a relationship with him. i was being friendzone about one year by him, and then we ended up like this?? I was like, WTF DUDE!

He said to me that “i’m so sorry...we can’t continue this, i have to focus with my work..i think it’s the best way to keep ourselves better”

I realized. I was crazy about him, i chased him alot, i told his friends that i love him, i wanted to become his girlfriend. I know i was wrong. But i really hate themselves because they placed me like “i’m so special” in front of his eyes. I’m so sick about him.

My friends gave me encouragements not to being so pathetic. I’m miserable single lady. I’m hungry of man. i need a man for my life. I’ve been living in this world, and i never felt what real love it is.

But my dad is an exception...not for this context

I told my best friends, sehun about my break up story. I don’t know why, i trust to tell the story with guy because they know the escape. Not like the girls who just “keep calm,everything’s gonna be alright” and then the next day i got myself being talked behind. He’s a straight talker, he never talked badly about me behind my back. If there’s something bad, he’d deliver to me, if i don’t get it, he’d do in harsh way until i really understand.

“because u are a ” he told me “ ..a girl SHOULD NOT chase a guy, and now look what you did”

“but, how can i get what i want if i don’t force myself to make things happen?? Keep praying until my mouth dried??” i replied him

“but you have to open your eyes widely. Have you ever thought that he made you as your girfriend because he’s pity of you?? You are freakin miserable. And look at yourself..you know i’m straight talker. And i think you don’t deserve him from physically...so is mentally”

“but sehun-“ i cut. He’s right. I’m ugly. I’m little bit fat, not like typical girls who have snsd’s bodies. I’m little bit different. My skin is little bit darker,not so dark but i think it’s beige, i have chubby face, freakin dark circles and eyebag that make me look worse. And i’m just 5’6. I know the feeling if we both caught dating. Many people would laugh at us because how could a handsome guy date a girl like me? It’s like beauty and the beast or beauty and the geek and even worse is the king and the housemaid. Yeah i just realized that

“love is blind you know..” i replied him sadly.

“but it’s not for luhan” he answered “oh come on, you gotta move on ... the past is in the past”

“please help me to find a guy...every guy that you think it’s perfect match”

“seriously..are you really that alone? Oh geez..”

And that’s it...my conversation between me and my bestfriend. I’m so sorry readers, you know many obstacle in life. And you gotta face it. See you soon guys, if you have a good guy friend, please introduce me. Sehun needs a girl too, if you’re interested, contact me.

Author’s POV

Subin finished typing a new post for her blog. She took a deep breath and she tried not to cry again. Actually, from the bottom of her heart, she still cannot move herself from luhan. She still loves luhan, no matter what. she missed luhan, alot. Although the chance is one in a million to get him back, all she can do is pray.

‘i hate my life!!’ she groaned. Her playlist shuffled to ‘all by myself’. In the Friday night, no man accompany her, just an oreo ice cream and romantic movies accompany her. her crying is exploded when she watched the scene there’s a girl who was cheated by his boyfriend. She caught him sleeping with her bestfriend.

‘huwaaaaa’ she cried. she bumped her head to her pillow. She grabbed her phone, seeing what’s going on her recent updates. She got his ex already in a relationship with a girl who’s 1000000000% more beautiful than her.

‘they both looked match each other’ she gulped. she took deep breath and switched off all the electronics. The cold night covered her lonely soul.

“oh my god, i need a man..”

The next day, she and sehun promised to jogging around han river. She tried to forget what she’s been through. She got herself look fatter than usual. It’s because she kept eating ice cream,chocolate,pizza. It was so different when she was dating with luhan. She abused herself not to eat junk foods that she loved most. She must be vegetarian, she gotta eat salad,broccolli, everything that opposite her. and she hopes, when she’s jogging, there’ll be a guy who’s attractive in her eyes.

“bro..where are you?” she asked sehun on phone. she looked the sunrise at han river. It’s really nice and beautiful. She hoped that she could share this moment with someone she loved. But again, she’s trapped in the middle of the dating couples.

“shooot” she groaned ‘please come early..don’t make me look pathetic,sehunniiiieee’

“YEHETYEHETYEHET!!” sehun broke her reverie. He shooked her shoulder roughly until she almost fell off from the bench. “where’s luhan?”

“shutup!!” she groaned. she was shocked with a guy who’s standing next to luhan. He looks so clean, hot, and tempting. He wears basketball shirt and football pants to jogging today. His sweat is flowing to his cheekbones. Subin couldn’t stop staring him. a long time ex crush..kris.

She remembered the time when she was crazily addicted to kris. He’s basketball player. The captain. But he’s so different like another team captains who typically a playboy, likes to flirt, act naughty,likes to party all night long, rude and snobbish. He’s so freakin different, he likes to spend his time for studying, and playing PC games, and he’s not so closed with the girls. He’s silencer but he has a leader soul. That’s all the things that made her interested with him.

Sehun knows it for a long time. Sehun tried to get both of them closed but it all stopped when subin chose luhan instead of kris. She heard that kris was little bit upset. But now,she’s a single lady, so she’s free to everyone.

Her heart always bouncing when she got him in same place. What a dumb feeling.

Kris’s POV

She looks hotter although she went fatter than before. She’s still subin i know. she’s still cute, bubbly, and i love seeing her nervous in front of me. I know the time when she was being luhan’s girlfriend, she tried to look strong in front of me, and it’s always funny for me. And now she’s free, i got her nervous again. Her nervous always makes me goosebumps.

“hello” i waved her back. She looked so sweet when she bit her kissable lips. She bowed her head, not to face me. I don’t know why, it’s really cute. There are many girls who acted like this in front of me, all of them are cocky, but she’s different. My heart was really happy when she heard she broke up with that .

“why do you bring him here?” she asked sehun to break the ice between us. She tried not to look at me but still i caught her stealing a glance on me.

“oh he wanted to join us...you okay with that?” sehun asked her.

“of course..” she nodded happily. I could see from her face that she’s excited of my presence. She’s been doing this when we both are together. I already knew it since one year ago, the time i heard that she’s so interested with me. Well when that came grabbing my crown, it all turned down. but now the circumstance is different.

“come on boys..i wanna burn this freakin fats” she yelled. So we both ran happily. She ran beside me and i felt my nervous are burning. I don’t know why i’m being so nervous everytime i’m next to her. maybe she’s differet

Yes, she’s not typical korean girl, she’s quiet hot. Not quiet actually, but superb.

I don’t like girls who have pale white skin like dead corpse. For me it’s so annoying and scary. I did ever wandered if they’re ghost who had chance to comeback. Arghhh, heck no.

And she’s average for girls..not so tall and not so shoht, she’s ideal for me. And that body is..umm... so interesting to explore. I ever wonder why her love story is so miserable. She’d have many exes i think.. but the reality is, oh my god i kept myself facepalming. Seriously, am i weird? Am i the only one who likes her from inside and outside? Although her personality is kinda same with the girls but she does it naturally. That’s really her you know.

“by the way, how are you kris? How’s canada?” she asked. I didn’t really pay attention what she said because when we were running, there are someting distrubing me. Something ‘jiggling’

Shooot...i’m so y.

But blame on her! why does she have body like that?!

Black transparent teeshirt underneath her cardigan, and shortpants for sport that’s so wet with her sweats.

Oh yes..so wet..i can see it ‘there’

Her sweat overflowing her cheekbones, everything about her is so hawt.

Oh stop it kris...just stop..seriously

“heh? Sorry i don’t pay attention-“

“how’s canada, kris?” she giggled “are you okay?”

“oh canada...it’s same like usual..nothing special or interesting happened..” i answered “i like being here”

“oh why? Korea is recently boring tho....” she mumbled

‘because of you, i’m here’ i was about to answer that but it feels so heavy. My mouth was like being locked to say that and it felt so stiff.

“hahaha..i just miss korea..that’s all”

I felt evil spirit haunted me. Something that’s being laughed behind me. My back felt hotter and i giggled my self.

Oh sehun not now..

“hey y’all...i have to go faster..gotta meet you guys later”

“oh why?” she asked

“there’s hottie standing there..” he pointed his finger to a girl with pink tank top and tight yoga pants until her i could see her thong. Oh sehun, you’re really freakin aware about that

“bye guys” he giggled and left us alone in two

Subin’s POV

Yes sehun, you just know how to make me feel awkward. You left us in two. I really hate you, alot. And then i saw kris, i think he felt the same way like i feel. He was being awkward too and it’s cute to see him like this.

This thing suddenly crossed my mind, does he feel the way what i feel?

Blah! I know..a man like him is sooo not into me...

“by the way what time is it?” he asked

“8 am.” I was shocked. time flies so fast. I think i just saw the sunrise and then now is 8 am? How long i’ve been running? Maybe i talked with kris too much. He’s just blown me away with his charm. I’m so stupid, i forgot what topics i’ve talked with him when we were running. Because i kept staring the way he talked. It’s so..hawt..my gosh..i’m so sorry kris.

“whoa...” he groaned “by the way, do you have free time tonight?”

Whoa whoa!! He asked me to go out?? Oh my god is he being serious? Oh shooot!! I didn’t expect this to happen. Oh my god. Finally, a guy asked me to go out. I never been asked. Because i always asked them. And none of them accepted except sehun. Even my EX rejected. Oh my god is this the feeling being asked?

“oh of course...” i nodded happily “what’s going on?”

“i want to watch lego the movie...wanna join?”

OF COURSE! OH MY GODDD!!! I think i should go home quick right now..i gotta prepare myself what should i wear, and how do i look later..i want this day to be..ahh perfecto.

“oh yeah of course..actually i want to watch too..” i’m so excited

Eh but wait...

“is there anyone besides us?” i asked

“oh yeah of course...the boys..there’s chen,xiumin,tao,chanyeol,baek,some of the girls...like yoona, yuri..”

I was like...oh ok..

WTH?!!