Sad Movie - Chapter Two

Sad Movie

Two Years Ago

"Hyunseung! Pass the ball to me!" Doojoon wave his hand in the air. Hyunseung nod and pass the ball. He then ran towards the goal. Once the ball reach him he quickly insert it to the goal.

"Yeah!! Woohoo!!" They shout as their team win.

"Hyunseung you are the best!" Junhyung said and hug Hyunseung. Gikwang ruffle Hyunseung's hair until it become messy.

"The winner is.... Cube High School!!!" The MC announce.

They shout again.

"I can't believe it that we won this match!!" Dongwoon shout. They nod.

"The best shooter of the year is... Jang Hyunseung from Cube High School!!" The MC announce. Hyunseung smile. CUbe High School player stand up and hug Hyunseung. They were so happy. 

Although a week has passed, but Cube High's win still become hot issue. Until one day, a person make another issue.

"I heard there will be six new girls from JYP enrol here." A girl said.

"I bet they will be really beautiful." Another girl said. The six guys look at the two girls.

"You heard that?" Junhyung said. Hyunseung and Doojoon raised their eyebrow.

"Each one for us." Gikwang said and smirk.

"But, Junhyung wouldn't get anyone as he has Hara." Dongwoon sang. They nod.

"Yah,this evening let's meet at court." Hyunseung said and left with Doojoon.

"They are not intrested with the girls." Yoseob said.

---

"Hyunseung, you think we can win the internationl tournament?" Doojoon ask.

"Well, we can if we pln another tricky stratergy. And if we practice harder, we can get more than a win." Hyunseung said. Doojoon nod. They walk and walk until Hyunseung bumped into a girl. The girl's stuff messed on the floor.

"Ah! I'm sorry." Hyunseung said and pick those file and give it to the girl.

"I'm sorry again." Hyunseung bowed his head slightly. The girl without any response leave the boys just like that.

"Yah! What's wrong with her? Can't she see that you have apologize? Ergh! Loser!" Doojoon spat.

"Relax Doojoon-ah. I will find who is her. And we will see then." Hyunseung smirk and left the place to his class.
---

"Class, attention please. Just all of you know, today, there will be 2 new students that enrol this class. So, please welcome the new students from JYP High." The teacher announced. 2 girls entered the class. Hyunseung recognized one of them who bumped into him this morning.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Nam Jihyun imnida. I'm from JYP High." The cute one introduce.

"Annyeong. I am Heo Gayoon." She bowed. Hyunseung raise his eyebrow.

"Seung,she is the girl isn't it?" Doojoon whispered. Hyunseung nod.

"Gayoon and Jihyun. You can sit at the table beside Hyunseung and Doojoon. Both of you lease raise your hand." The teacher said. The boys raised their hands. Hyunseung and Gayoon made an eye contact. Their eyes didn't separated until Gayoon sit beside Hyunseung.

"Well, we meet again Hyunseung ssi." Gayoon said. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Its good that you know my name already Gayoon ssi." Hyunseung smirk. Gayoon nod.

Jihyun and Doojoon just exchange smile because they were clueless at what Hyunseung and Gayoon was talking about.

---

Yoseob and Gikwang keep throwing the ball to each other.

"Yah! Have you guys met the new girls? Two of them are in my class." Junhyung said and catch the ball from Dongwoon.

"Jinjja? Well, three of them are in my class." Yoseob said and throw the ball towards Gikwang.

"One of them is in my class. Her name is Sohyun. She is so cute." Dongwoon said. Hyunseung rolled her eyes.

"Hyunseung, I saw you have interactions with one of the girl. What is her name? Gayeon? Ga.."

"Gayoon." Hyunseung answer shortly.

"Gaa-what?" Junhyung ask again.

"Gayoon!" Hyunseung answer loudly. Gikwang who is startled with the sudden shout throw his ball at a wrong direction and landed on a girl's head. The girl turn around to see who is the culprit but Gikwang quickly turn his back. The girl scoff.

"Girls! Sorry! But can you pass the ball to me?" Yoseob shout. The girl take the ball and throw it to them. Unfortunately, it landed on Hyunseung's head. With a narrowed eyes, he turn his head and widen his eyes.

"YOU AGAIN!" They shout in unison.

"Can you please stop bothering my life?" Hyunseung shout and rubbed his sore head.

"Its not me. It is that friend of yours!" She pointed at Gikwang.

"Even if it is his fault,you should throw it to him and not me." Hyunseung said angrily.

"Well, it is not my fault that it landed on your head." Gayoon said bluntly.

"You kind of sock! I am so gonna kill you!" Hyunseung said and want to approach the girl but was held firmly by Doojoon.

"Hyunseung that's enough. Don't pick a fight!" Doojoon said.

"I'm not! But that crazy girl over there are." Hyunseung said.

"Who are you to call me crazy!" Gayoon said. Hyunseung grit his teeth.

"Ergh! I'm so gonna kill you!" Hyunseung said. Gayoon rolled her eyes and walk away.

"Hyung,mianhe." Gikwang said. Hyunseung smirk and throw the ball as hard as he could towards Gikwang handsome face. Gikwang stumble back and rub his face.

"Its hurts Hyung!" Gikwang said.

"Serve you right!" Hyunseung said and walk away with Doojoon.

"You should at least apologize at him. He might got brain cancer after this." Junhyung leave the place too. Yoseob shook his head and walk away too. Leaving Gikwang alone.

"Aish? Why did they make a big fuss over a small things? Aigoo! Olden people nowadays!" Gikwang said. A ballw as thrown again at him.

"Yah! Ppalli if you don't want be left by Doojoon Hyung!" Yoseob shout.

"Okay! Coming!" He said and run to catch up Yoseob.

--

Hyunseung smile a bit as he remembered the past.

'How I wish I got to know you better earlier. Than I wouldn't suffer Gayoon.'

He thought as he closed his eyes once again. He hoped to dream of something nice.

Maybe about Gayoon..