Sad Movie - Chapter One

Sad Movie

He look out the window. How he hate the weather today. Everyone have always love the snow but not him.

No one knows why. But, they know, he hate the snow and love the rain.

"Hyunseung, where will you go after this?" Doojoon, the leader of his group ask.

"Home." He answer shortly. Doojoon nod.

"It have been a month since you like this. Why? Mind to share?" Doojoon said. Hyunseung glance at the leader through the corner of his doe eyes.

"Nothing and no." He then stand up from his seat.

"I'm just fine Doojoon." He storm out from the class and went to somewhere.

"Doo, what is with him actually?" Junhyung ask. Doojoon shook his head.

"There must be something bad happen to him. Before this, he have always be happy. But why now?" Junhyung said. Doojoon sigh

---

He look up at the sky. The snow still fall on top of his white milky hair.

How he hate this day. How he hate this season. He still have two months before this season end.

"Why did you change?" A voice was heard. He turn around and saw his long lost bestfriend.

"You have always been cheerful. But, why did you look gloomy since the first snow?" His bestfriend ask. He remain silence.

"I hate snow. And I will always hate it. Till my last breath." He replied.

"You sure are crazy. People has always love snow. Why? What has the snow done to you?" His bestfriend ask.

"Snow took my love away Woon." He replied. Dongwoon look at his bestfriend. Hyunseung stand up and smirk.

"And snow took away my life too." Hyunseung walk pass Dongwoon.

---

Hyunseung look at the empty spot in front of him. How he missed her.

"Hyunseung, you look so gloomy today. Are you okay?" The teacher ask. The class turn their attention to the said boy. Hyunseung still glued his eyes towards the empty seat.

"I am not feeling well. I wanna go home." He said. The teacher nod.

"Doojoon, help Hyunseung to the office and call his parents." The teacher said.

"I can go by myself." He said coldly. He stand up and take his bag with him. The whole class look at him walk away from the class.

"Where is the person next to you Jihyun?" The teacher ask.

"Her? S-she passed away last month teacher because of accident." Jihyun said in sad tone. The teacher gasp.

---

He knelt down in front of the grave. The grave is still new. A month. A month is enough to change someone who is really cheerful become mute.

"Gayoon.." He buried his face in his palm.

"Why? Why did you leave me? Why did you let me a promise that you can't fulfill?Why Gayoon?" He scream.

"We only have memories now. But, what can I do with those memories? It is not that you can come back to me? I'm sorry for not protecting you." He plead.

Tap! Tap!

He look at the white snow. Blood. Where does the blood come? He touch the liquid from his nose. That blood was from his nose.

"Gayoon, my bestfriend.. I'm sorry.."

The darkness hit him.