Sad Movie - Chapter Three

Sad Movie

The B2ST boys enter the ward just to see Hyunseung is reading some magazine. Hyunseung look up and blink his eyes.

"HYUNG!!" Gikwang shout and quickly hug Hyunseung. Hyunseung was surprised a bit.

"Hyung, I missed you!" Gikwang said. Yoseob chuckled and sit next to Hyunseung.

"Hyung.." He called and smile.

"Seung.." Junhyung smile at him too. Hyunseung was confused by their action.

"What is with you guys?" He ask and smile a bit.

"Dongwoon tell us you was admitted to hospital yesterday. He found you fainted and nosebleeding at..." Doojoon was hesitate to say.

"...Gayoon's grave. Yes. Its true. Thanks to you Woon." Hyunseung smile.

"Sorry Hyung, I have to tell them. They was worry about you." Dongwoon said.

"Its alright. I am fine." Hyunseung said. They sat in comfortable silence. Looking at each other faces. They have stayed silent for almost a month. They rarely to talk to each other.

"The first month of winter is really hard for us neh?" Hyunseung broke the silence. They look at him.

"The reason why me, you guys become like this is because of a girl who we met two years ago."

"We all know that I have crush one her right?" Hyunseung said. They smile slightly.

"Well, let me tell you the real story. We become friends after a year having the war between each other is because I saved her from being hit and I was hit. I was admitted to hospital for a month and that make me can't join basketball tournament. Gayoon felt guilty so, since that day, she ask for forgiveness and we become friends. For a year man, I have crush on her.  A month ago, I should celebrate her seventeenth birthday at Lotte World. I was so careless and I cross the road without looking, so, it is the time for payback. She pushed me away and she was hit, by the truck. That day, I should confess to her. It is not that I love her, but I just like her. She was my bestfriend afterall." Hyunseung said and look at his friends.

"And she died in my arms after confessing that she loves me...from the frst we met.. But up till now, she doesn't know my feelings to her." Hyunseung said and bit his lips.

"It must be hard for you Hyung.." Yoseob said. Hyunseung nod.

"But, what is the most important thing is, she is gone and I can't hold onto her anymore. I need to move on. Besides, I have you guys as my family. It is hard for me to not talking with you guys. Acting suicidal like that. I can't go on like that, so I have made uo my mind and I would go back to where I am. I need friendship afterall." Hyunseung smile. The others smile too.

"Hyunseung, don't hesitate to tell us anything. We have been friends since we small. And, out parents even wants us to look for each other. And, we are so glad that you come back. Seung, 4Minutes doesn't even angry at you. But still, they doesn't like you being sad. They want you to live happily." Junhyung said.

"Guys, thank you for waiting for me to comeback. Seriously, I missed you guys so much. I am sorry for ignoring and acting cold towards you guys. I really love you guys." Hyunseung said.

"Omo! Omo! Is Hyunseung Hyung confessing? Omg! I gladly accept your love!" The eye smile boy said and hug Hyunseung even tighter.

"Oh my! Should we do a group hug?" Doojoon said and moving foreword to hug his sons.

"Omo! Doojoon Appa.." Dongwoon sigh as he was crushed in the hug.

They spent the rest of the day talking and laughing about random things.

They just happy that things has gone back to where they are.

--

--Three Months Later--

Hyunseung walk in the hallway alone. It have been new year already. The six boys celebrated their Christmas together without their parents as the olden is busy with their business, make the children felt lonely.

"Hyunseung Oppa!" He turn around and saw the girl who called him.

"Ouh. Hyuna. Wae?" Hyunseung ask. Hyuna is one of 4Minutes. Since both of the group is really close, they also becomes one of B2ST's sister. And, Hyuna and Hyunseung be called as a twin.

"Oppa, 4Minutes girls is having party tonight at the Playboy Club. We rent the whole club tonight. Please tell the other B2ST Oppa to come. We can't find any of them. I don't know whare they are though." Hyuna said.

"Ouh. Okey then. I will tell them later. At what time?" Hyunseung ask.

"8 pm. The party starts at 9 actually, but, we want Oppas to help us." Hyuna said. Hyunseung nod.

"Well, we will come at 9.30 then so that we will not do anything." Hyunseung said. Hyuna pout.

"Oppa meanie!" Hyuna punch Hyunseung's arm.

"Yah! Its hurt you know! Really this girl." Hyunseung ruffle Hyuna's hair. Hyuna pout even more and hold Hyunseung's hand.

"Oppa!" Their eyes locked. After few blinks they release each other. Hyunseung scratched his head awkwardly while Hyuna look somewhere else.

"O-okay then. We will come. No worries." Hyunseung said. Hyuna nod and smile. Hyunseung ruffle Hyuna's hair again and walk away. Hyuna look at Hyunseung's back. She sigh

"Only if you didn't fall for Gayoon unnie, probably..." Hyuna smile sadly and walk to her class.

--

Junhyung scoffed as he sit at his seat. Hyunseung and Doojoon look up at him.

"What is wrong with you dude? Like a mess." Doojoon said. Hyunseung chuckle.

"It must be Hara again. Right?" Hyunseung ask.

"She is really weird you know." Junhyung said. Hyunseung and Doojoon look at each other and put down their sandwiches and book.

"Did she turn into alien yet? Or, did she become a monster?" Doojoon ask. Junhyung glare at Doojoon and Hyunseung who is high fiving with each other.

"Rude boy!" Junhyung said and throw a salad towards the two. They stopped laughing.

"Okey Jun! Now, tell us what makes you think that she is weird." Hyunseung said.

"Well, that girl wants me to move in with her and leave you guys. Is that really a convenients for a couple to stay in one roof? What if we break up? I will have to move right?" Junhyung said with a frown. Hyunseung and Doojoon nod.

"Assa! I know what she wants." Hyunseung raise his eyebrow.

"She wants from you dude!" Doojoon said and smirk. Junhyung gasp and his jaw drop.

"For God sake I am as hell. No way I am going to lose my ity to her. It is not like we will get married right?" Junhyung said. Hyunseung and Doojoon laugh.

"OMG! You're not planning on marrying her? Then, why are you with her?" Doojoon ask.

"W-Well, I just.. I just thought she is the one but, I don't think so now." Junhyung end it with a nervous chuckle. Hyunseung and Doojoon have the are-you-kidding-me-with-the-so-lame-excuses

"Okay Jun. But one advice. Don't let her hoping towards you so much. It might hurt her thousand times." Hyunseung said. Junhyung sigh.

"Ya guys know what, even if I really love her, I wouldn't move in. Bestfriends is important afterall. And, I think it is time for me to break up with her. I can't play with her heart anymore right? Just like what you say just now, it might hurt her thousand times. So, I don't want to add my sin." Junhyung said. Hyunseung and Doojoon nod understanding.

"Thanks guys for helping me.." Junhyung said.

"Omaigad! The almighty YongJun is thanking us!" Doojoon said.

"Ohh! A kind ghost possess him I think!" Hyunseung and Doojoon laugh out loud.

"You useless brat!" Junhyung said and chased them around the canteen.

--

"We shall go home now kids! It is getting late and we have a party to attend!" Doojoon said as they walk back from school.

"Doo Hyung, next time, bring your limo so that we don't have to walk anymore." Gikwang said.

"You fatty! Work your up a bit! Oh my God!" Yoseob rolled his eyes. Hyunseung smack Yoseob's head.

"You shouldn't say something like that Baby Seob. I thought you are innocent." Hyunseung said. Yoseob pout.

"I am innocent Seungie Umma!" And Yoseob cling on one of Hyunseung's hand. Hyunseung chuckle and ruffle Yoseob's hair.

--

The music was blasting in the mansion. Snacks and nuts everywhere. Beer and soju on the table. Some of the balloons was in the pool.

"WELCOME TO 4MINUTES PARTY Y'ALLS!!" Jihyun shout using the mic.

"Oh My God! I think I was at some kind of bar!" Dongwoon shout at Sohyun. Sohyun just smile.

"Well! It is Jihyun and Jiyoon Unnie's setting. We maknaes doesn't know anything!" Sohyun shout back. Jihyun walk down the stage and straight to Doojoon.

"Where is the others?! I didn't saw them at all!" Jihyun shout to Doojoon. Doojoon shrugged.

"Well, Hyunseung is with Hyuna at the pool just now! Junhyung and Hara went somewhere else! Gikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon went away with Jiyoon and Sohyun!" Doojoon shout back. Jihyun nod and sip her cocktai.

"Is Hyunseung okay now?!" Jihyun ask.

"Good! He moves on after 4 months!" Doojoon shout.

"Good then! He shouldn't hold onto Gayoon anymore! She probably is happy up there!" Jihyun shout.

It will be a lie if Jihyun said the 4Minutes girl didn't sad about Gayoon's death. But, they remember, Gayoon once said to them that whatever happen, even death, don't ever give up on life and live in misery. keep going for the sake of everyone. Protect each other and live happily. That's why, when the doctor tell them that Gayoon is dead, they broke down there together. Holding each other because they are the only one that left. When Gayoon's funeral, they didn't cry but thet smile and muttered..

'Goodbye Heo Gayoon. Please wait us at the heaven's door.'

And they smile to themself. Knowing that Gayoon is in peace. And, they don't like to blame others as they know this is fate. That's why they never hate B2ST or Hyunseung because they know how much Hyunseung love Gayoon and try his best to keep Gayoon alive. Life must go on...

"Oppa! Don't touch my hair anymore!" Hyuna shout at Hyunseung. Hyunseung keep pulling her hair.

"That's your punishment for make me fall in the pool you brat! Now I am soaking wet!" Hyunseung said. His white jacket has been wet because when he play with Hyuna just now, the girl pushed him into the pool. Hyuna giggle.

"Well, I miss our time when we was with Gayoon before. Ahh. How I hope she is here." Hyunseung said. Hyuna smile a little.

"Nahh. I am okay now. I know you worried about me right? Don't be. Because I have move on you know." Hyunseung said and smirk. Hyuna rolled her eyes.

"Oh My God! Since when did I worried for you Oppa? I am not even a bit. Just, I am proud of you. You finally let go of the past." Hyuna said. Hyunseung smile.

"Don't you want to get a boyfriend for your self? You are pretty Hyuna. You are cute. Dont waste your time." Hyunseung said. Hyuna blush.

"Who would wants me Oppa? I am beautiful and pretty and God damn cute but, I don't find the one yet." Hyuna sipped her coke. Hyunseung nod and sip his coke. They stay in the comfortable silent. Somehow, the atmoshpere make them feel lighter.

--

"The party was a blast!" Gikwang said.

"Well, thanks to Kim Hyuna that I am having flu today. And probably, fever." Hyunseung said weakly. Yoseob look at his Hyung and put his palm on his forehead.

"Omo! Hyunseung Hyung is having fever." Yoseob gasp. Doojoon took out Cool Fever and give it to Hyunseung.

"You will be better." Doojoon said. Hyunseung tched him.

"Thank you Appa." He said sarcastically.

"Heyyo B2ST!" Jihyun said and sit at the table.

"Ohh! Here comes the princess." Gikwang rolled his eyes. Who wouldn't? They have been waiting for 20 minutes already.

"Sorry guys. We are girl. So, when we say at 11 am, come at 11.30 becuase we take time for ourself. We need to look good in front of everyone." Jiyoon said. The girls nodded.

"Whatever it is, just let order food. I am hungry." Dongwoon called the waiter.

They ordered their food and chat about everything.

"Hyunseung Oppa, you don't look good." Sohyun said.

"Right! He look like a corpse thanks to Hyuna who throw him into the pool last night." Gikwang said. Hyuna stuck her tounge out. Hyunseung sneeze once again.

"But, Hyuna, you are really strong. How can you throw this fat boy?" Junhyung said and high five with Hyuna. Hyunseung snapped his head at the two.

"Yah! I am not fat you ! It was slippery and I fell okay." Hyunseung said.

"Guys! Don't argue here please. Moreover, Hyunseung is not well. He is having fever okay." Jihyun said defending her brother. Hyunseung nod at her and smile.

"That's my girl." Hyunseung said and wink at her. Hyuna and Junhyung rolled their eyes. The food come and they barely touch the food because they were so engrossed with their talk. When the 10 bestfriends meet up, they don't even care about what happen. But, this is just the beginning of their story. The adventure not start yet...


Eyyo! I know some of you might thought that this is about love between Hyunseung and Gayoon but its actually not.

This is all about frendship. I have learn what is friendship.

And this fic is mainly about friendship of B2ST and 4Minutes.

This is just the beginning. The true story doesn't start yet.

Just, bear with me and I will give my best.

Thank you subscribers and readers! Enjoy!