Photoshoot from hell

Seoul Save Me

The stylist lookes hurt after hearing my harsh words. Her eyes started getting watery. Shoot >,<, shouldn't have said that

"O-oppa is mean! I worked for 5 hours on this!" She said as she ran away. I tried to call out to her but she didn't listen, so I just gave up. Was I THIS whiney when I was a girl? anyways, being called "oppa" is soooo wierd.

I looked at my reflection. But  THIS, . this is wierder. 0.O

I now had lavander hair, with red and pink streaks kind of like the ones in those superhero movies. Which was cut in different layers, but still was shoulder-length. I still looked like a girl though. I expected them to shave my head or something, which would've been better than this. I touched my oddly colored locks, examining it thoroughly, yep. it's still lavander T.T

Suddenly, I heard laughter behind me. I turned around and I see Kyuhyun laughing his face off. Of course. Key was smiling and was probably on the verge of laughter. Dongho was still sleeping with his mouth agape, and Yesung just stared at me, finally  looking at me.

"It's like the teletubbies threw up on you." kyuhyun said between laughs and giggles

Wow. thanks

Before I could retort, Mr. Kim bonked him on the head with a thick magazine. "OW!" Kyuhyun whined. Making Key laugh, Yesung was still staring at me. Wierd guy.

"Shut up! I find it very, um, creative." He said proudly, creative my .he was probably the one who gave me this hairstyle. What was he thinking? I wanted to punch him for making fun of me. Is this some kind of a joke?

"Um. . why am I the only one with this, .ah, unique hairstyle?"  I said calmy, as If I was okay with it.

"The boys were actually also going to get their hair turned neon too, but since they're still part other groups, I had to bargain with their OTHER managers. But they wouldn't budge. So I just prepared colored extensions for them when they perform."

"Oh" I said,. .

Then I saw Kyuhyun making a face behind Mr. Kim. Gosh, I wamt to punch this man sooo badly. But I cant, so I just pretended that I didn't see him.

------------------------

It was now time for the photoshoot. There were 5 Individual sets,: 

Spring

  It had huge colorful artificial flowers and also a floral backdrop

Summer

 It had one big plastic sunflower in the center that could fit a human

Autumn

 It had a fake tree on the left side and golden leaves everywhere

Winter

 There was fake snow falling from a suspended snow machine above the set, it had a few fake trees and a stone bench on the side.

Rain

 There was a huge portable pool, they said later there was going to be sprinklers on the ceiling to imitate rain falling when the shoot begins

 

Again, I was the odd one out, They had classic attires. I got the spring, so I had a VERY colorful ensemble, with neon green skinny jeans that was tighter than any pair of jeans I wore even when I was a girl, a colorful checkered suit, Huge eyeglasses which had lollipop designs, ah, lollipop, the irony. And of course, my equally odd hair. Key had autumn, he had a relatively normal outfit with warm colors that complemented his hair and milky complexion, Oh my gosh, stop it Jae dae, you're starting to sounf like a ert 0.o. Dongho had summer, he wore a colorful yet casual outfit. Which reminds me, when he woke up he actually laughed even harder than kyuhyun, if that was even possible. Yesung had winter, he wore a black jacket and a grey sweater underneath, he also had this furry hat on. Kyuhyun had the rain, so he wore a long sleeve polo shirt that was open, showing most of his chest. 

"Wahahah! Ricky Martin!" I say to kyuhyun loudly, making sure everyone heard. Pointing at him teasingly. He fot flushed and covered his bare chest. The rest of the guys burst out laughing.

>:) hehe sweet sweet payback

He got pissed and went over closer, he got too  close for comfort, he tilted my chin up. W-what the? "Hm, well, at least I don't look like a girl" 

My eyes widened, I smacked his hand away. My heart was beating, ohmagosh, pretty soon he'll be on to me. "N-no I don't." I stuttered.

He carressed his hand ande chuckled. "Hahah, chill man. just joking."

--------Kyuhyun POV------------

OHMYGOD! w-what is this? what is this feeling? when I stared at his face I could feel myself blush, is it because he looked so much like a girl? 

He smacked my hand away. I didn't even have the concentration to retort, my heart was beating so fast. Maybe its just a heart burp or something. That's it. that HAS to be it.

We continued on to the photoshoot. I watched her during the whole thing, to prove myself that my heart beating was just a delusion or something. He looked so clueless it was pitiful. He had no initiative on what to do and was pretty awkward the whole time, I couldn't help but suppress a laugh. He took notice of my laughter. Then suddenly he took one of the flowers in his set and detached it from the floor and threw it at my direction, I was lucky enough to miss it about an inch. Woah!. this man is Crazy!

He was breathing heavily from carrying the heavy flower. "Oops" he said angrily at me.

Hahah! he's soo easy to mess with.

---end of POV-----

----Jae Dae POV------

Gaaah! this kyuhyun is soo irritating. I don't even care if I look like a lunatic right now by throwing him a 4 foot tall flower. Too bad it missed him >,<

I sat down in the couch, and took off my jacket after I finished my shoot,  ugh!. .so what if I have no charisma? I looked over at Dongho, who was cheerfully sitting on the huge sunflower smiling and striking cutr poses. . Key was climbing the fake tree, looking as amazing as ever. He saw me looking at him and waved at me. I waved back, sigh, at least Key's here. Yesung was even cool, both literally and figuratively. He was playing the piano amidst all the snow, sitting on the stone bench. It looked like it could've come out of a painting. I look over to the far side of the room, where the pool lies. Kyuhyun jumped in and after a few seconds submerged again. Good thing I didn't get that. >,< or else I would be toast.

The photographer jumped in with him, apparently it was an underwater shoot. Even with him underwater I knew his shoot was doing well.

*sigh* 

mess up will you?

-------------------------------

we were all in the changing room. OHMYGOD! the thing the girls in all those gender-bender stories dread. I closed eyes and just pretended I was sleepy. Good thing I changed a bit earlier. 

Key came closer towards me, wearing only a towel. I think I just screamed inside. He touched my forehead and made a curious face "Hmm. .seems like you don't have a fever."

He's soo caring. I tried my best to hide my blushing and to keep my eyes focused only on his face. I couldn't bear to watch his bare body. He smiled at me, "You're probably just tired" then he ruffled my hair."Don't worry you'll get used to it though."

I beamed him a smile, "yeah, I hope so." I said tiredly.

He gave me another smile and walked away to change entirely.

"He's so nice" I whispered to myself.

"Who's nice?" My heart jolted. "U-m, it was nothing."

"Hm. .really? because for a minute there I thought you were in love with Key hyung." Dongho said a little too innocently. My eyes widened. "O-Of course not! I'm a guy!" I defended.

"yeah, maybe I was just imagining things." He said with an unreadable expression. Then he went over closer to me. "I like you hair hyung by the way." He whispered to my ear, making me shiver and my hair stand up. 

---Dongho POV-----

Wahahaha! this is soo funny! she's totally panicking. She's in a changing room full of guys. It must be soo awkward for her right now.  I don't know if I shoud save her or something, this is just too much fun. 

Key went over closer to her, with only a towel on. I giggled at the fact that she was obviously ooking away. She was blushing like crazy too. She'll get found out pretty soon because of this innocence of hers.

This would be a perfect time to mess with her >:)

"I like you hair hyung, by the way."  whispered in her ear. She jolted back. I played with a few of her locks and pretended to admire it innocently. Purposely getting too close for comfort. She looked like she wanted to push me away, but since she's a "guy" She'd have no other reason to.

"You know hyu---"

Then "ploom" 

All the lights went out

=====================

OOOOOOOHH!! finally an update xD hahah sorry guys, I've been so busy with school and with my other fanfics. Please check them out if you have time.

I know this chapter's kind of hanging, but its already night time here and I'm very drowsy.  Soo. .