Part 6: roommates

Promise me?

                                              

"Hi."

Luhan turned back around to see a tall, skinny boy with white blonde hair. "Hi....Sehun?" She pointed at him. Sehun smiled and walked up to her. "glad you know my name! I'm Sehun. Well you already know that. hhahahah." Sehun laughed. "I'm happy our group has a new member. it's going to be fun having you around. haha!" 

"Well, i bet it will! You seem very....hyper today.." Luhan responded. 

"Well he is the maknae.." a smaller man appeared behind Sehun. "He's always hyper. sometimes i wonder if he's high.." the smaller male teased. "Hyung!" Sehun slapped him on the back. "ok! ok!" he laughed. "I'm kidding..geez."

Sehun pouted."nice meeting you Luhan! I hope we can get along!!" He ran up ahead to reach Tao. "He seems like a really nice kid." Luhan smiled. "Sure he is....very obnoxious. and whiny...hope you can deal with him. We all had too." Suho huffed causing Luhan to burst out laughing.


AWKWARD moment of silence.~~~~~~

 

"So. who's up in sharing their room?" Kris asked looking around at the 11 members. None of them raised their hand. "Ok? then... who's already sharing a room?" Everyone else raised their hand BUT two people. One including Luhan...the other..Lay.

"Oh so, lay? you can share a room with Luhan then." Kris announced. "What?! no way! I like having my own room! i don't need... him!" Lay protested. Luhan played with her fingers while the two chinese men contended with each other. "We have no choice! you are the only one who does NOT have a roommate! Luhan is a part of us now so he needs a room! Don't make things difficult, Xing."

Lay, feeling defeated, rolled his eyes and left to his room. 

The door was heard being slammed dramatically and Kris turned back to Luhan apologizing."Sorry about that. you can grab your stuff and head to your new shared room...if you don't mind." Luhan nodded back."Its fine, thank you though. i'll be going now.."She picked up her luggage and headed straight for Yixing's door. 

~~~~~~

there was a neatly made bed on the opposite side of the room. Lay was sitting on his bed with headphones on while reading a book. Luhan quietly closed the door and made her way to the extra bed. "So i guess i'll be your roommate." She spoke breaking the silence.

 no answer...

"So....i'll sleep here. is that ok?"

no answer....

"ok.well..i'll put my stuff over here..."

no answer...

"uhhh..Is the bathroom still available? i have to change."

no answer... and this time Luhan didn't care of what the other man has to say. She grabbed a t-shirt and sweatpants(and the bandage for her chest, but she hid it between her clothes.) and marched off into the bathroom

Lay was humming along to some tunes until he saw Luhan disappear into the restroom. He checked his bed to make sure it was still there. Shoot! i left my music sheets in there! "Luhan! wait I need to get something!"  Lay dashed off his bed and ran to the bathroom door. Thinking Luhan did not change yet, he opened the door. i mean after all, there both roommates and boys, right? so, if he is changing, it wouldn't really matter.

well, he thought wrong. Lay opened the door and fell into shock as well as Luhan. "YOU'RE A GIRL!!!!?????" Yixing pointed to Luhan who quickly covered her bandaged wrapped chest. "UH. UH...I CAN EXPLAIN." 

Lay stood there wide eyed. Then he blushed,"Uh--maybe you wanna explain later..p-please put on your shirt..exuse me..." He coughed and left the bathroom. 

Luhan threw the shirt over her head and ran out of the bathroom. 

Oh.....please...don't get busted now. She thought.


OMG. i'm sick. *cough* *cough*

DDX i hate being sick. dfkdj;dsfjkd. okay. here's another update.

SORRY IF IT WAS SHORTTTT!!!! 

bai.

s.XOXO