Se7en's email

❉╰☆╮✡'.R.O.D (Ride or Die) ❉╰☆╮✡'.

Chapter 2

        Jiyong and Seungri stared at each other. Jiyong started playing Seungri's chin with his  slim fingers while trying to deceive him without using unnecessary words, petting Seungri like an obedient dog.

“Eyy~ hyeong! What's wrong with you?" Seungri smiled slightly with Jiyong’s weird action then shoved his hands. Then Seungri's mouth finally settled into a flat, stubborn line. “Hyung, hajima.” He said. “It’s useless.”

          Jiyong growled silently but not because he didn’t love Seungri to death. Seungri was a great maknae, dongsaeng and a good friend. Seungri is crazy useful when it came to the technology details that bored Jiyong out of his mind. In the years since BigBang started, Jiyong had taken the role of the BigBang’s leader. He had proved his worth many times but everything collapsed when he lost you and HyukSoo. Anyway, Jiyong wasn’t up to being anybody’s mentor, love therapist, cheerleader or fashion specialist today.

“Ri-ah? You know that I love you right? But I want to be alone.” He said despairingly.“So jebal… get lost. Vanish. See yah.”

“Mianhae hyung… But I won’t go.” Seungri’s face was apologetic.

          Jiyong realized that clenching his teeth so hard was making his head throb harder. He made an effort to relax his jaw.

“Okay let me say this differently.” He said. “Go away or I’ll reorganize your handsome face.”

Seungri looked scared but kept his composure. “Hyung, If I leave you alone and you get into trouble tonight, Seunghyun hyung, Youngbae hyung and Daesung hyung will rip my head off and put it on a stick. There’s only one of you and there’s three of them so forget it.”

Jiyong started up to the stairs of his condo. Each step was a pound to his skull. “I won’t get in trouble Ri. I don’t have the energy.”

“I’m not going in your face either.” Seungri followed him up the stairs. “Just pretend I don’t exist. By the way hyung, I need a favour.”

Jiyong slapped the door open once it was opened. “It’s not a good day to ask favours Ri.”

“Eyy~ Hyeongg~ You owe me!” Seungri reminded as he followed him in. “Big time.”

Jiyong spun around, planted his feet and gave Seungri a death look that whacked him back two steps. “What the do you want, Seungri?”

Seungri gulped. “I want you to drive me back to Nangok 17- Gil hyung (Junggu Ulsan).”

Jiyong started to laugh at the irony of it. He breathed the jolting feeling down before it made him throw all over his kitchen. “Dream on Ri! I hate that town that’s why we moved here in Myeongnanro (Junggu Ulsan). I hate that town especially today and it hates me worse.”

“But hyung! I did the work YG hyung-nim asked you to do for the entire past month when you were in Incheon.” Seungri reminded him. “Plus  do you remember? I spent one whole day fixing your computer when that virus crashed your computer before. And it was free of charge.”

“Aw shut up. What do you want with that crappy place anyway?” A thought struck him. Jiyong shot Seungri a darkly suspicious look. “Doesn’t Park Anna live there? She’s a model right? Don’t tell me you’re still…”

“CHINCHA ANIYO! I am totally over Anna.” Seungri’s tone was unyielding. “She’s up there but I avoid her like she has an infectious disease.”

          Jiyong was dubious. Seungri had been longing for Park Anna, Dara’s seductive dongsaeng, since before BigBang/ YG recruited Seungri. He has finally gotten a clue after a dramatically public episode last summer at Seunghyun’s wedding but it had not made him happier. On the contrary, He had been bad tempered ever since.

“Starting tomorrow I’m going to start teaching taekwondo at Nangok 17 Gil School of martial arts.”

Jiyong was surprised. “Oh chincha? You’ve got what, a red belt now?”

“Aniyo hyung. Passed the test for my first black belt last month. Got an honourable mention for my katana too.” The pride in Seungri’s voice was unmistakeable. “Youngbae hyung gave my name to his chingu who runs the school in Nangok 17 Gil. They need someone to help with the class while the regular teacher was away, so… it’s no big deal.”

“It’s a very big deal.” Jiyong said. “Wah! I’m happy for you! It’s great. Good for you but I thought you were working on hyung’s case?”

“I will be. It’s just cyber stuff, easy as cake so I’ll just work from up there.”

Jiyong mumbled and pulled a couple of beers out of the fridge. He handed one to Seungri, swallowing half of his own. “Shibal, I feel like .” The red light blinked insistently on his message machine. He stabbed the button to see what the people who called him wanted from him.

          The first two calls were worked-related so he pressed fast forward over both of them. He had deal with them later when his brain is back online. The next message fixed him in place, bottle cool at his lips.

“Oi Jiyong-ah, Dong-wook here. I tried your cell but it was turned off. I was doing an investigation for your long lost beautiful princess lover. I got some new data. Insert whole name  had an accident Ji. Somebody burned down her Dentist office or whatever you call it. Oh and she had moved. She’s in Nangok 17 Gil, Junggu Ulsan now. That’s so close to you, right? This might be your chance to take her back!” Dong wook laughs. “Go for it you pabo! The skulking from afar is not good for your health, even if it does give me great extra money. I sent you an email with the links. No charge for this service as a great chingu I am. Take it is okay? Later Ji.” Jiyong was fixed to the floor. Mind empty and mouth loose.

“Hyung?” Seungri’s voice was careful. “You’re spilling out your beer.”

          Jiyong jerked, startled and corrected the bottle. He couldn’t breathe so he tried to swallow. His throat was so dry. you back in Nangok 17 Gil. The last news he had gotten from Choi Dong Wook/ Se7en had placed you in Osaka Japan as a Dentist trainee. The latest photos Dong wook had sent him had been taken there last March. You, coming out of your house in Japan, petting a dog and getting your mail while your hair whirling around your head like some kind of a magazine photo-shoot and you were wearing short fluffy skirt rising in the air. Your socialite mother had hated those kinds of clothes.

So you-ah is still a rebel. Thank god for that!

          The most recent photos, plus his all-time favourites, were kept in a clear book on the shelf over his computer. Conveniently near of reach.

          He jumped over the puddle of beer as he ran to his room then sat in front of the computer, downloaded Dong wook’s message, clicked the links. Read them all then read them again. It was true. His hands shook.

“So she’s the one huh?” Seungri’s voice from the doorway made him jump.

He had forgotten Seungri was still there. “What? She’s the what one?”

“The one you keep the huge computer file on.” Seungri said. “The reason you never stay with any one girl for more than a week.”

“What the hell do you know about my file?” he snapped. “I never gave you permission to mess around my private files!”

Seungri dropped his body into the other computer chair and gave Jiyong his long puppy eyes look. “Hyeong~ Remember those days I spent trying to rescue your data when your system crashed?”

“Oh… Shibal…” Jiyong covered his face with his shaking hands. “ me”

Seungri cleared his throat. It’s, uh, real hard to keep secrets from someone who is fixing your computer.” His tone was apologetic. “Mianhae hyung”

          Jiyong stared into the screen. His face felt hot. Nobody was supposed to know about his interest of keeping checks on you. It was just a small, private craziness that did not bear close examination by anyone. Not by BigBang certainly and not by himself.

“You never said anything about it.” Jiyong whispered.

Seungri shrugged as he hid his smile. “Figured I had no right to point fingers but it was funny and cute, though. Didn’t know you had it in you, hyung. To be obsessed I mean.”

Jiyong scowled as he blushed. “I am not obsessed! And it’s no weirder than the video clip of Anna’s lingerie CF that you used as a screen saver.” He said through gritted teeth. “Now that’s obsession for you.”

“I deleted that screen saver.” Seungri said, his voice arrogantly. “Now I have girl groups as a screen saver. It’s very relaxing.”

Jiyong whistled. “Wow, sounds like a real -tingler. Relaxation is not what you need. You need…”

Seungri said interrupted. “So who is she anyway?”

Jiyong buried his hot, throbbing face in his hands. “Hometown girl” he said stupidly. “Her family basically owns almost everything in Nangok 17 Gil.”

“Oh man! That's her?” Seungri said, whistling while Jiyong nodded. “I heard of her. She’s like the princess of Nangok 17 Gil. Her family is very famous even in other places.”

“Tell me about it.” Jiyong’s voice was bleak.

Seungri studied Jiyong, slouched in the chair, his dark eyes heavy lidded and thoughtful. “Uhm… so she’s the reason you do it then?”

Jiyong gave him a guarded look. “Do what?”

Seungri’s eyebrow lifted. “ everything that has a pulse.”

Jiyong was hurt. “I do not everything that has a pulse.” He said proudly. “I have my standards. I limit myself to endoskeletal organisms. I always go for vertebrates and I don’t do reptiles. EVER.”

“Eyy~” Seungri protests. “As Youngbae hyung calls it… Man … It’s not rational.”

          Jiyong gave him an evaluating glance. Seungri had changed since he had stated hanging out with them. The results of years of persistent martial training, and dating from the historic battle to save Park Anna from her geu saeki namja. Seungri got beat up that night but he had developed a burning yen to fight, as BigBang does which was a tall order but they had made a big progress.

          Seungri had black belt for god’s sake. They had finally gotten him to stand up straight and his wimpy frame had filled out nicely with all the weightlifting Youngbae made him do. Jiyong’s tireless lecturing of how to dress up and how to pick up girls made him look a dashing handsome idol that girls can easily fall with.

“You’ve been with a lot of girls, ed them like a wild man. But I also know that you’ve been obsessed with Anna-ssi since I met you.” Jiyong tried to make the topic about Seungri.

Seungri’s mouth hardened. “Hyung! I am totally over her! And I do not want to hear her name ever again. Get it?”

          Jiyong flinched in pain. He had overdone it again. He was used to kicking around to the rawhide BigBang. Sometimes their maknae Seungri was too soft for hard-core teasing from them.

“Fair enough. Chincha mianhae Ri.”

“So, what’s the deal? Are you giving me a ride?” Seungri gave him a sneaky look. “You do want to check out this girl’s dentist office right?”

          Jiyong let out a grim grunt to the devious, guilt tripping little bastard, Seungri was. He turned back to the computer and read the email again. He wouldn’t of course; he wasn’t that stupid and masochistic. But something inside him was whirring, wide-eyed, totally zinged from hearing your name spoken aloud. He hadn’t felt that kind of thrill for as long as he could remember. Maybe not since…

Since I’ve seen her last?

Oh… Jebal!

Give me a ing break!

          Jiyong had a thorough and exhaustive record of every single high point of his life before he had admit to that. Talk about pathetic.

But still…

Who was she now?

Not that burning itch of curiosity would be mutual. On the contrary you hated his guts; you thought he was the incarnation of all evil in the unknown universe. Rightly so.

Getting despised, rejected, ridiculed or otherwise dissed…

By you-ah herself…

Well Shibal! That would and hurt like hell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, I don't have enough ideas for now. But maybe on the next chapter I''ll try to make you and Jiyong see each other and add a bit drama. hehe

 

 

 

 

 

 

By the way, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY SUBSCRIBERS, UPVOTERS AND TO THOSE WHO LEFT A COMMENT!! *hugs*

I want to thank the following people:

SUBSCRIBERS:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPVOTERS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So far we still have a few subscribers but hopefully it increases. So thank you so much my dear readers on supporting me!!! *sobs then hugs*

 

I'll be updating as soon as I can!  muhehehe~

 

 

Hwaiting!!! See you around guys!!!