Inferno's Danger and Kwon Hyuk Soo's Warning

❉╰☆╮✡'.R.O.D (Ride or Die) ❉╰☆╮✡'.

 

 

Chapter 3

God! I want to punch that Woobin in the face.

Are they even together?

How dare he touch you casually?

*Exhales* I have to play it cool…

Keep calm Kwon Jiyong…

You have to play it cool…

Keep walking and don’t look back.

        Jiyong’s hands were shaking and his stomach was wonky. Woobin’s possessive aura made Jiyong want to hit that arrogant prick’s head in with a rock.

That arrogant head doesn’t deserve you-ah!

But then again I also don’t deserve her… but still…

Woobin anyhow!

It’s funny how I can’t seem to stop hating him.

Even the first time I saw him with you -ah, he ticked me off. you -ah treats him as a chingu but he treats her the same.

Shibal! I have to keep my together.

Remember, actions have consequences.

       The endless stern lectures from Kwon Hyuk Soo and YG had always been stuck with Jiyong’s brain. Jiyong had controlled his instincts except for the instinct to come on to you, there were boundaries to Jiyong’s willpower. One patronizing look from your pretty eyes turned him into a wild man. The effect could only be improved by ripping your clothes off, pinning you down with his body and doing you like a man out of control.

       Jiyong had a lot of photos of you but in those photos you were always so conservative. He only noticed now that you had a pear-shaped body; it was curvy, a bit chubby but y. You have small s but not flat, just right. You don’t have the Victoria’s Secret body type that men are looking for but it was still y. A body like yours has to be seen to believe. 

Seeing you -ah in that kind of clothes…

God! No wonder half of the town is after her.

From body, looks and attitude, she’s perfect!

She’s drop dead gorgeous.

There something genuine to her.

Something… I don’t know magnificent and prominent maybe?

She’s majestic and sophisticated to the bones.

I’d do anything just to make you-ah to smile.

Seeing her smile will feel like a won a lottery.

 

       Hyuk Soo had been pissed off with Jiyong when Jiyong confessed to him that he fell for you. Hyuk Soo had a crush on you before, but it wasn’t that serious since Hyuk Soo’s friendship for you was more powerful. For your sake Hyuk Soo kept on warning Jiyong that you are not the playmate type and that you’re just gonna get hurt.

       Jiyong kept on assuring Hyuk Soo that you won’t get hurt on the other hand. Hurting you was the last thing Jiyong would want to do. He worshipped you and he was even saving up for a diamond for you. Thinking about Hyuk Soo made him remember the dream he just had this morning. Hyuk Soo mentioned something about your car.

Tsch! I don’t even know what car she drives, Hyuk.

It’s strange how I know Hyuk is already dead but it feels like he’s not.

Hyuk I miss you so much…

          Jiyong’s tears started pouring down while it felt like there was a big lump stuck in his throat. Jiyong clenched his jaw, jogging towards where his car was parked. Something was puzzling him; it felt like it was prickling his mind.

What did Hyuk Soo said again?

I’ve got to do something about you -ah’s car.

Man, I wished I didn’t tell Hyuk too scram.

Hmm… our union will be tense and explosive?

That was according to you -ah.

If I could just look at the letters from that Inferno.

But better stay away.

The police can handle it plus her family is crazy rich.

She’s all covered.

Shibal… that ing Inferno.

What did he said again?

We would be as one and our union will be tense and explosive.

Our union will be tense and explosive?

 

“Hyeong~! So?? How did it go??” Jiyong jumped in shocked when Seungri kissed and popped behind him with excitement. His small panda eyes were big with curiosity. “Did you see your yoja? What did she say hyung? Was she surprised to see you? Happy? Sad? Angry?”

          Jiyong hit Seungri’s forehead with his fingers but he didn’t speak because of the pressure building up inside him. Jiyong had to press his hands against his chest to relive the pressure.

“Hyung? Kwaenchanayo?” Seungri rubbed his forehead in pain while looking at Jiyong.

          Jiyong gazed back through the cloud of smoke. His eyes tensed onto your refined appearance as Kim Woobin laughed and walked beside you, chest flung out. You both split ways as you both approached the red 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium car.

Woobin’s ride is always black, doesn’t go for another colour.

The car must be you -ah’s…

Tense and explosive…

Inferno said their union will be tense and explosive.

Hyuk, you said I got to do something about you -ah’s car.

Hyuk what are you trying to…

you -ah’s car… Explosive…

 

 

SHIBAL!

 

          Everything made sense now; Jiyong’s panic had been released. Jiyong started running towards you and Woobin, pushing everyone in his way. Woobin stared at him behind the windshield; your eyes were huge in shock.

“Get away from the car!” Jiyong roared. “Get back!”

          You froze, one foot already inside. Woobin locked his side of the door, dove across the seat then grabbed your wrist to yank you in. Jiyong shattered the driver’s side window with a strong flying kick. He unlocked the door then pulled Woobin out easily. Woobin grunted as he hit the cement floor and you backed away until your back was against the store on the sidewalk.

“Get away!” Jiyong yelled, waving his arms at you and everyone he could see. “Get back as far as you can! NOW!”

          Everyone obeyed since he was like a yelling psycho on the loose. The keys were on the ignition so he popped the hood. Any movement could activate the bomb but Jiyong had to take the risk upon him. Nobody was going to believe him and he knew that from a bitter experience.

          Jiyong wasn’t even sure if believe it himself but he didn’t gave a choice. He had to trust an instinct strong enough to make him practically blow lumps all over the place.

          Jiyong examined the car’s engine for any bomb designs he was familiar with. He stared at it while his stomach was churning. He dropped to the ground, shimmied under the car on his back then switched on the flashlight attached on his car keys and looked around.

          A thrill of evidence shook his nerves. Jiyong poked around carefully and there it was. A wad of C4’s attached between the gas tank and the car’s body. If Woobin started driving around, it could have pulled the trigger of the C4 and the car would have no doubt exploded. Jiyong let out a jerky sigh as nervousness depleted out of him.

          Jiyong twisted out from under the car, it took him a while to recognize officer Lee Sun Gyun. Lee Sun Gyun was the man who Jiyong punched in the face 6 years ago, it was an unwanted course of action so Jiyong hardly blamed Lee Sun Gyun for hating him.

“Kwon Jiyon-ssi, would you like to explain to me what are you doing sabotaging you -ssi’s car?” Lee Sun Gyun’s voice was rough.

Jiyong sat up as he offered. “Take a look at this. There’s a C4 attached underneath the car. But I’m not sure whether this is only a decoy because someone might be watching this exact moment with a detonator.”

“Nongdam? (Are you kidding?)” Sun Gyun’s voice was shocked.

“I wish I was. I suggest you evacuate this block right now.”

          Lee Sun Gyun grabbed his walkie-talkie out of his belt. Jiyong turned and found you and Woobin holding each other’s hands in shock and standing way too close to the car.

“Mwo? A detonator?” you ricocheted weakly. “A C4? Isn’t that like an explosive? So… there… there’s a bomb attached to my car? But it’s been right out here in the public oppa, how on earth did…”

“I SAID GET AWAY FROM THE CAR you -ah! YOU TOO WOOBIN!” Jiyong shouted superiorly but it had no effect on you, you just stared at him sharply. Jiyong went towards you, turned you around and pushed you.

“Get your filthy hands off her.” Woobin let go off your hands then grabbed Jiyong’s arms.

Jiyong just prevented it then grabbed Woobin’s arms as well, then grabbed you both. “Let’s have this contest out of the bomb range shall we?” Jiyong growled.

“I would like to know how you knew about the C4 attached to her car, Jiyong-ssi.” Woobin spoke.

Jiyong braced himself. “Believe it or not, I had a feeling.”

“Wow… a feeling.” Woobin’s voice sounded sarcastic and was also heavy with disdain. “How appropriate don’t you think? And not to mention the timing was also great. You’re obviously an expert so why didn’t you defuse that thing by yourself then?”

“I could do that but I won’t.” Jiyong kept his voice calm. “It would better if you have the equipment and backup. Yes, true I can do it right on the spot if I want to and if someone’s life is hanging on it but given the choice I think I rather let the bomb experts handle this one.”

          Police cars began to pull up and people were oozing out of nearby building and dashing away. Seungri was hooked over his phone, ratting Jiyong out to BigBang. Then Jiyong saw Lee Sun Gyun and the other officials parading towards him with an obvious awful purpose.

Oh great… Best day ever…

Yey! This totally rocks…

So in the end of the day, I will still be ending up in jail.

12th of September never really fails.

 

 

 

**********

“Don’t worry everything is going to be fine. Just relax.” Dr. Kim Kang Woo assured the girl as they were moving to his private examining room. He the lights and video cameras. “Basically this experiment acts like Nootropic. It will just enhance your memory so it will allow your brain to perform very well during the test.”

 Shin Se Kyung’s eyes widened in fascination. “Oh~ Chincha?”

Kang Woo gave her a smile overflowing with charm. “Don’t get me wrong, you are already magnificent as it is. I just want to use more of it.”

“That’s okay. I already tried lots of drugs to help my brain perform well.” She said.

He chuckled “No doubt, but my method is more efficient. I want to develop ways to treat learning problems, improve intellectual performance and contribute something to the world.”

“Wow… I’m impressed.” Se Kyun whispered as she was fascinated.

          Kang Woo experienced an instant of uncertainty as to whether this was worth the risk, Shin Se Kyun’s results only reached the borderline. Off the charts compared to other normal girls and extremely talented when it comes to arts but she was more or less average by his own standards.

          Kim Kang Woo angled Shin Se Kyun’s face up, noticing the lovely bone structure, porcelain skin and she was blessed with a tough looking beautiful face. Her lips were shiny with strawberry scented lip balm.

“You’re a special girl Se Kyun.” He said gently. “This project is important… very important. I can’t give my trust to others the way I give my trust to you. Arrasso?”

She blinked in the bright light. “Arrasso.”

Kim Kang Woo caressed Se Kyun’s cheek with his thumb.You’re very enchanting.” Her eyes widened in shock. Kang Woo jerked away from her. “Mianhae Se Kyun-ssi… I shouldn’t have done that.” He whispered.

“Aniyo… kwaenchana… I really don’t mind.”

          Working with girls was so satisfying for Kim Kang Woo. It was difficult to find extremely gifted girls who fit his exacting social profile.  Just tell them they were beautiful, special and smart then the deal is done. It didn’t matter how smart they were, girls are helpless because girls are desperate for love and confirmation. Kim Kang Woo had discovered that Coup d’état E012 neural interface, by trial and error, was easiest to establish and maintain with extremely clever female subjects.

Se Kyung tattered her eyes at him. “You’ve got a good body… for an older guy.” The provocation in her trembling glance was well-defined.

       Kim Kang Woo considered it for a moment. These girls were destined for use and discard, so he never had to worry about consequences. Being married to his work, he preferred his life extremely simple.

       But all that bounding and surging took on a boring repetitiveness after a while and coming in contact with bodily fluid was unhygienic. He favoured cravings of the mind when all was said and done.

Kang Woo fondled Se Kyun’s cheek. “Work first then play after, my queen. Now sit on your throne.”

Shin Se Kyung climbed into the chair and  Kim Kang Woo snapped the thick cushioned wrist belts on quickly.“Yah! Igo mwoyeya?  You didn’t say anything about tying me down.” Shin Se Kyung wriggled.

“It’s a typical procedure.” Kang Woo relieved while snapping on the ankle restraints. He adjusted the elastic head immobilizer so that he could position the Coup d’état E012 helmet on Se Kyun’s head. “Just loosen up, you are doing fine.” He slid the needle into her arm then started the IV fluid. He put on the other Coup d’état E012 helmet on, now all he has to do is watch and hope.

“ing ert.” Said a man behind him.

          Kim Kang Woo jumped and spun around. He let out an unpredictable breath pattern when he saw Shim Changmin, his hit man, clean-up man and drudge.

“Do not sneak up on me like that!” he reprimanded.

“Well hyung, you didn’t answer your phone. I figured you were playing surgeon with one of your lady patients back here in your erted playroom.”

“Did you take care of the item issue you mentioned in your last call?” Kim Kang Woo let the insult comment pass.

“Ah… Well…” Shim Changmin smiled as he rubbed his nape. “There has been a new changes.”

“And that’s it?”

“Kwon Hyuk Soo’s dongsaeng made an interaction to the girl.”

“Mwo?! Interaction? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL HER! How can he make contact to the dead?”

“I hadn’t resolved the job yet hyung.” Shim Changmin said. “He talked to her at the dental office, the one that I burned down last night.”

“BURNED? Micheosseo?!”

“You told me to mimic a stalker situation didn’t you? I just took your word hyung.” 

“I was thinking defiled letters, slaughtered animals and those sorts of things!”

“I can’t go from defiled letter to manslaughter hyung. Plus you know I hate hurting animals.” Changmin protested. “It needs to be natural and the violence has to intensify in the way it makes sense. Trust me hyung.”

“I don’t doubt it.” Kim Kang Woo mumbled.

“Anyway as I was saying, Hyuk Soo’s dongsaeng talked to her then he pulled her off the car before the C4 could blow off.”

“You attached a C4?” Kim Kang Woo’s voice rose.

“Don’t worry we won’t get in trouble, I wasn’t showing off or anything. Anything is accessible in the internet nowadays. I attached the final equips while everyone was busy watching the fire.”

Kim Kang Woo held on to his head. “This was supposed to be discreet! I thought you were a professional.”

Shim Changmin looked hurt. “Think outside the box hyung. My stalker wants attention. It fills the emptiness inside him and the greater the action, the more he imagines that it will impress the object of his crazy love. I enter my character’s personality construction and follow its commands. That way each crime will leave no signature.”

“You’ve explained your criminal thinking to me before. It won’t keep the police from examining the out of this.” Kim Kang Woo raged. “I don’t want to spend the rest of my life in jail. The Black Group will not help us if the law enforcement agency finds your tail.”

“Hyung, how about I do my job and you do yours. Anyway, back to the Kwon family as I said before during the Coup d’état E003 project ed up…”

“Don’t say his name!”

Shim Changmin rolled his eyes. “I told you we should take out Kwon Jiyong in a tactical strike…”

“I didn’t want the body amount to get higher.” Kim Kang Woo sneered.

“You always get queasy at the wrong moment.” Changmin complained. “That girl passed the info on and went into hiding.”

“Then why haven’t they come for us then?  We haven’t heard anything in 3 years. He must have been passing by for all we know. A burning dental office attracts attention or did that not occur to you?” Kang Woo argued.

“Yeah right. Coincidence. The Kwons are on to us and he guessed about my C4. The question is do we kill him now before causes us any trouble?”

          Kim Kang Woo stared at the vile lump of violet lubricant and anticipated ways of killing Shim Changmin. He did not like cleaning up his own disasters but things were seriously getting out of hand.

“I should question the girl before I cut her down.” Changmin thought. He glanced over Se Kyun. “Speaking of which, want me to discard this one for you? She looks like a creepy to me.”

          Kim Kang Woo forgotten about Shin Se Kyung. She was convulsing, straining against the shackles. Blood dripping out her eye sockets. was wide as if she was silently screaming in pain, having hallucinations no doubt.  The Coup d’état E012 had paralyzed Shin Se Kyun’s motor functions but the side effects had fried the rest or maybe the simulation had been too violent. He avoided his gaze, that silent scream effect was monstrous.

“Nice body she got there.” Shim Changmin hummed and started massaging her s.

“Yah Hajima!” Kim Kang Woo barked. “Let’s get back to the Kwons and the girl. Just kill them Changmin-ah and get it over with.”

“So let’s talk about a raise.”

Kim Kang Woo removed the helmet off him. “God! I’m paying you a lot already, what more do you want?”

“Hyung, Kwon Jiyong is a danger to us. He’s also an agent plus he’s in a group of high specialist agents. Those men are not going to be happy if we do something about him. We may have to move if that happens.”

“Ugh! How much do you want?” Shim Changmin named his price and Kang Woo stared at him. “That’s too much!”

“Well then find someone else to do the job for you.” Changmin mocked as he smile and Kang Woo growled. “Want me to load her up?”

“Ne, I’m sick of looking at her. Just overdose her with heroin and inject her right before you dump her. Make sure you leave no evidence with her body, not a single fibre or DNA should be traced arraso?”

“But it might take her a while before she ends up dying. Do you want to risk her ending up in an emergency room?” Changmin warned.

“I really don’t care. Her brain is too damaged right now, she won’t be able to talk nor know anything that is happening around her.”

“Wow hyung, that is so cold.”

          The silence behind Kang Woo made it suspicious as he loaded a syringe with heroin. He turned and saw Shim Changmin lifting up Shin Se Kyung’s shirt.

“Why do you do that? You’re calling me ert when it’s the other way around. Seriously Changmin, it’s disgusting.” Kang Woo snapped.You’re such an animal.”

“Whatever hyung, she’s hot I can’t help it.” Changmin moved his hand down to caress Se Kyung’s crotch and immediately jerked it away. “Eww! She just peed herself! Do you have an extra body bag? I don’t want her leaking in my car.”

“Yeah sure… Just grab one inside the closet.”

          The door rocked shut on their bickering, leaving the videocams to record the subject’s response to the Coup d’état E012. Wrists straining, heels drumming and face locked in the fixed expression of an endless, silent scream.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 YayaBells!! Thank you so much!!! I love you gurl! hahah Cheers! You're the best!

 

I have to put some GRI moments since the chapter was kind of dark... I ship them anyway haha... I think the chapters will get darker if the subscribers doesn't increase and there are no people commenting on the story. Well commenters and subbies kinda helps my mood when writing. ^^ 

Now, you must be wondering why there is no here... well... Maybe after the next chapter...

I have no idea how to make a chapter...hahaha

 

 

 

Me? Running out of ideas? The queen of s? LOL I know it's also weird for me! But it's because there's still no progress between you and Gdragon. Jiyong can't just say Oh I saved you from being blown to pieces now let's have ! Oh... Wait a minute...wait a minute... actually... that might be a good idea! PUHAHAHAH

Now I'm just laughing hysterically. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

I'll see you guys soon... I just... can't stop...laughing ahahaha XD I'm sad that there aren't that much people interested in this story but YayaBells and this idea made me so happy IDK why! Okay okay I'll see you soon!

HAHAHAHA... okay I'll stop now... Pfft.. nope.. ahahahaha