Kwon Jiyong and his twin Hyuk Soo

❉╰☆╮✡'.R.O.D (Ride or Die) ❉╰☆╮✡'.

 

Chapter 1

 

        Kwon Jiyong used to have this dream so often that it gave him déjà vu. His twin, Kwon Hyuk Soo, sat on the couch in the living room in his condo, looking as he had right before he died, twenty-three years old, pale, handsome with his model like frame while wearing designer clothes.  A sneaky smile engraved into his face like there was a big secret joke that Jiyong eternally failed to get.

“Yah! You’re supposed to be dead.” Jiyong snarled. “Would it be asking too much for you to just cut out this crap and leave me alone? Go on! Rest in peace; get into the light or whatever the it is you need to go. Move on already for heaven’s sake!”

“Ji, I just wanted to help” Hyuk Soo said somewhat. “You could use some help. You are going down to the sewer.”

“You can’t help me” Jiyong roared. “You are dead! This bull is torture! I can’t help it and this thing does not help me! It will never help me!”

Hyuk Soo was tranquil by Jiyong’s rudeness. “Stop being a jerk.” His ghost voice took on an exasperating tone he’d always used when dealing with his more hot-blooded twin. “You’ve got to do something about you’s car!  She’s…”

“Forget about you -ah! Stop torturing me! Leave me alone!”

       Alone… Alone… Alone… The echo escorted him in to waking consciousness, where there was never any way to brace himself for it. He had to sort it all out again like it had just happened.

       Yeah, it was another ing day. Yeah, Hyuk Soo was still dead. And yeah, Hyuk Soo was going to keep on being dead until eternity. It would be easier to accept this if his twin would quit it with the haunted visits. But try explaining that to Hyuk Soo, stubborn jerk.

       Light peered between his tacky eyelids. He attempted a slit-eyed peek and saw an unfamiliar room. A digital clock pinned on the wall read 1:15 pm. Figures chewed his sore brain. Reality settled down, heave and cold.

       Another failure, his yearly struggle to erase 12th of September off the calendar hadn’t worked yet considering of how much of a pinheaded idealist he was so he just kept on trying. The clocked clicked over 1:20 pm. 11 hours and 50 minutes of this goddamn day to get through. 

       He started to turn over, stopping as his legs bump into a silky thigh. The position of that thigh to the was structurally impossible. He wrestled to focus his eyes. Oh. Yeah. The streaks of light angled through the blinds that made it hard to sort out that twist of slim limbs.

       Two girls lay crosswise with each other. A ginger hair and a brunette, they were both foreigners and both have nice cheeks that were round and smooth. The ginger hair lay with her face hidden by a heavy fall of dark hair while the brunette’s head was under the pillow, curly curls poking out.

       He fondled the cheeks nearest him and scanned the room that he had engaged in protected . One, two, three… huh, a fourth wrapper, on the bedside table.  It would seem he had done his sanctified manly duty by sleeping with those hot chicks which was good.

       And it was starting to come back to him, in disorganized chunks. Diana. The brunette one was Diana and the ginger hair was Madison. He removed himself carefully from the bed, Jiyong didn’t want the girls to wake upon him, no matter how round and rosy their joint asses were. He wasn’t up to being charming and sweet today.

       Jiyong stared at them, trying to recreate the urge that had drawn him to them last night. Probably the ginger hair with that kissable mole located on top of her left , he could almost imagine you since you two have the same location of the mole.

       Not that he had ever seen your but he had just worshipped you from afar, like the proud and honourable princess that you were. Although he had worshipped you pretty thoroughly with his fingers once.

       Jiyong’s would jump up like a puppy whenever he thought of that warm spring night when he’d cornered you in his enormous wardrobe room filled with very flashy clothes, and put his hands up your skirt. He remembered your , tender, tight and warm around his fingers. The way your soft thighs squeezed his hands, the emotional and powerless sounds you made when you came. The smell of his wardrobe reminded him hard to this day.

       That sway down memory lane had melted him down stone hard, hangover and all. He massaged his turgid . Observed the ginger hair’s peachy while half tempted to suit up with latex, closed his eyes then…

       Hell, no. Jiyong shook away the terrible idea, and froze, motionless, as a punishing bolt of pain vibrated through his head like one of those big Chinese gongs. Ouch, after 3 years and Jiyong still hung up on you. It would have been funny, if it weren’t so pathetic.

       Jiyong massaged his throbbing forehead and let the you tape play through his head; he had done you a favour, releasing you before doing anything unforgivably dim-witted like marrying you, the equivalent of lying down and offering to be your personal throw rug. He would have tied himself in knots trying to be a good boy and ultimately failed. Torture, suffering, anguish, humiliation and etc. He knew the drill so well, he bored himself.

      But he still saw the look in your eyes when he told you to get lost. He saw it every night, at around 5 in the morning in whatever girl’s bed he woke in. Always with the same hole in his gut as he considered that it’s the most remarkable -up of his life, the one that defined him as a person.

       Jiyong observed the ginger hair’s provocative , and sighed. Jiyong must have screwed hundreds of girls in his effort to get you out of his system. Hadn’t work so far, but hey, he was nothing if not persistent.

       Maybe he should attempt himself with a bigger police baton. Not that waking up behind bars or in the emergency room really mortified him all that much, but it upset the hell out of BigBang that were like his family. Upright, respectable family men that they now were. Leaders of the community, legally wed to their fine and lovely lady wives and soon to produce big families too.

       TOP and Dara were well on their way, only four months left. A baby, whoa he’s going to be 삼촌지용 Samchon Jiyong (uncle Jiyong), so cheerful and normal. As if BigBang hadn’t grown up in the same gonzo parallel universe that he had, crazy papa YG’s wild boys.

       Even worse was this new family around him that he now faced; a pack of concerned sister-in-law ganging up on him trying to get him to open and share. They were great women, and it was sweet of them to care, but no ing way, thank you.

       Jiyong’s jeans were swathed on the black leathered couch, beneath various lingerie. Another wrapper fluttered to the ground as he pulled on his jeans. He grunted, unimpressed and rooted through his pockets.

       It’s usual. Jiyong had used his backup taxi fare buying drinks for those girls, from the looks of them. So he was stuck, on foot, who the knew where. Partying was such a freaking task sometimes.

       A trip to the bathroom revealed two more wrappers. So he had participated in sink and/or shower . He stared at the scraps of foil as he pissed, trying to remember the aquatic adventures. He felt filthy.

       Not that he had decent problems with an unspecified three-way. On the contrary, girls were yummy so bring them on. He was just lower than dirt depressed today and it was just going to get worse than this.

       The face that stared back from the bathroom mirror was both familiar and strange, the face of his twin, as Hyuk Soo might have been. They hadn’t looked as much alike as twins did but some superficial details were the same. Thin but hard-muscled body, give or take a few scars, short well-groomed black hair, which Jiyong had been dyeing repeatedly lately, handsome features and charismatic looks.

       The grim face that stared back at him had none of these today. Eye sockets caked with purplish shades, which made his brown irises, look sort of weirdly pale. The hallows under his cheekbones looked like they’d been chopped out with a cleaver. He looked greyish in the harsh light, zombie pale that can scare the kids into a good behaviour.

       Looking at the mirror on 12th of September forced him to reflect on how much his face resembled Hyuk Soo’s and much it no longer did. He was harder, sharper, after 3 years of hard living.

       Years would go by, and the resemblance would continue to fade, until Jiyong was a twisted, toothless, blabbing old coot who had lived many times the span of Hyuk Soo’s short life, a splitting gap of years.

       He yanked open the medicine cabinet and glance at the contents, Panadol. He shook out of four, tossed them in, crunched then gulped. He leaned over, pressing his aching forehead against the cool porcelain sink, and let out a long, hissing string of nasty vulgarity.

This , completely. Shouldn’t time have healed me?

Wasn’t it a natural process?

I tried so hard to dodge it, but this goddamn feeling is circling me like a vulture, waiting for a chance to pick out my eyes and feed on my flesh.

 

       Sometime Jiyong felt like he just wanted to lie down flat on his back and let that old vulture have its way and so it began, the sound of Jiyong going down the sewers. He had to get the out of here. Sneaking away without coffee or polite conversation was rude, but better leave before the attractive and charismatic machine of last night transformed before their eyes into a grunting zombie.

       A careful sniff at his lowest point practically knocked him out. A shower was too risky, though and so was coffee, he settled with regret, gazing at the gleaming coffee technology on display in the kitchen. The bean grinder would wake up the chicks, and there he’d be, up creek. Forced smile, chat, flirt, and give them his phone number.

       Jiyong sprawled out into a luxurious residential neighbourhood, no money and no wallet. He never went out on the evening before of September 12 with credit cards, or anything with his address printed on it, just cash and condoms. Flashing lights, blasting music, , dancing, liquor and anything that tarnished out higher intellectual function.

       Fighting worked fine too, if anybody was stupid enough to get in his face. Jiyong loved a good fight. He had no clue which way he should go, so he picked an elusively downhill slope. Uphill would make his heart beat faster and every beat smacked his brain tissues like a blow of excruciating mall.

       Downhill and down the sewers, like Hyuk Soo’s dream reprimanding. The partying, the ing, the fighting, on days like this he saw it for what it was: a cheap trick to distract him from the sinkhole under his solar plexus. His whole life is one big goddamn cringe.

       Clink. The hushed thump of a car door had him spinning around and sinking down into guard before he knew he’s moved. The tension dropped when he saw BigBang, as they call their 5 membered group of agents, getting out of Daesung’s car. Youngbae got out then Seunghyun from the passenger’s side.

       Jiyong’s stomach sank. It was an ambush. He was so screwed. The guys flicked each other glances that made him feel about six years old. They gave him the Jiyong’s having one of his freak-outs. Quick, get the tranquilizer gun look.

       The one person in the world who had known him better than Seunghyun and Youngbae knew him, had died 3 years ago, to the day. Jiyong had calculated it to the second, if he could, but time of death had been impossible to determine. Hyuk Soo’s body had been charred beyond recognition, after taking that dive near Seoraksan National Park’s cliffs. He’s plowed through the guardrail, fallen for a few timeless seconds, then a submitting crash, a hot whump and the car exploded- and that was it.

 

       The dull, chopped-off finality of it still confused him. There had been no skid marks leading up to the shabby hole in the guardrail. Jiyong searched and searched but Hyuk Soo hadn’t tried brake.

       Jiyong saw Hyuk Soo’s falling car exposed in Seunghyun and Youngbae’s eyes too. Jiyong looked away immediately. He couldn’t bare it nor share it. He had no comfort to offer, and he was too fresh to accept any from them. He just wanted to hide, alone in the ditch somewhere. It was easier to look Daesung and Seungri in the face than his hyungs.

He directed his glare to there. “Who invited you guys to this freak show?”

Seungri shrugged, his face worried. Daesung’s mouth twisted into a serious smile. “Hyung, I had a dongsaeng too once. I don’t need an invitation.”

          Ouch. Very true enough.  Daesung’s dongsaeng had died too. Very badly and only a couple of months ago, his loss was fresher than Jiyong’s.

Great another thing to feel about. Komao guys. Chincha!

Jiyong’s gaze slid away, leaving him with no place at all to rest except for Daesung’s car. “How did you guys find me? You bugged me?”

“We monitored you this time.” Seunghyun said. “From a safe distance. Bailing you out of jail for a drunk and disorderly is embarrassing.”

“So don’t bother next time.” Jiyong suggested. “Leave me to rot.” Jiyong fished his phone out of his pocket. A transmitter inside off the phone’s battery. Usually, it gave him the warm fuzziness that his family cared enough to plant spyware on him. Aw, how cute, and all that.

          Seunghyun, Youngbae and Daesung had all had freaky wild adventures that had convinced them that transmitters were a great idea for the whole family. Most of the time, he agreed. Maybe if Hyuk Soo had carried one on his person, Jiyong might have found him in time to stop him from…

Yah! Hajima! Don’t go there… Just… don’t.

          Helpless fury gushed inside Jiyong. He threw the thing over a chain-link fence. It exploded against the asphalt with a tinkling smash.

“Well that was stupid and wasteful.” Youngbae’s stubborn observation.

          Jiyong kept on walking. All of them kept pace behind him like dogs hanging on to a bone. The only way to get rid of them would be to beat them into unconsciousness, but each of them was more or less a match for him. Even Seungri wasn’t half bad these days, with all the training with Seunghyun and Youngbae.

Taking out the four of them together?… nah.

being in Pain, I think I’ll just pass.

“He was like a brother to us too you know?” Youngbae said quietly.

Jiyong in a sharp breath. “I had no intention of perpetrating my tantrum on anyone and I still don’t. I love you guys, but please kindly off.”

There was a brief pause. “Hmm… Nope.” Seunghyun said simply.

“Don’t bother asking again Ji.” Youngbae said.

There was a brief pause. “Uh… same here.” Daesung added belatedly.

Jiyong slumped down onto a low stone wall that surrounded a flower bed and rested his hot face against his hands. “Where am I?”

“Taejon” Youngbae replied.We followed you around last night.”

“I’ll get the truck.” Daesung said. 

“Good idea Dae. Grab the car while we keep an eye on him.” Youngbae said and Jiyong grunted in disgust like they expected him to start twitching and frothing.

“Whose house did you just come out of?” Seunghyun asked.

He shrugged. “Couple of girls.” He mumbled. “Foreigners that had nice bodies. Met them at the bar, I think.”

“You’re such a filthy Ji.” Youngbae’s superior note, which bugged the out of Jiyong.

“Don’t judge me Bae!” Jiyong growled. “You’ve got the love of your life in your bed every night. So does hyung and Dae. So you all, arraso? The rest of us s have to get through the night somehow.”

“Aww~ Poor lovelorn baby.” Youngbae said.

Seungri made a choked and snorting sound while Seunghyun covered his mouth and looked away. Daesung’s car pulled up so Youngbae and Seunghyun seized his elbows. Jiyong pulled out of their grip and got to his feet unassisted. “May I ask what is the point of busting my balls today?”

“You may ask if you like but we don’t need a point.” Youngbae replied“We bust your balls out of total habit.”

          Jiyong wanted to argue but he didn’t have the energy. He surged himself at the back of the car. Seunghyun got in on one side, Seungri on the other, squishing him into immobility. Daesung put the vehicle on gear.

“You free to take on some work?” Seunghyun asked. “You don’t look busy.”

          Jiyong stifled groan. YG Company was an agency they work for and the same agency that took them in, nurtured, loved and trained them since they were kids from an orphanage. Usually they called him when they had bombs to deal with but today, the idea bored him.

“What, a body guarding gig nobody else wants? I’m not in the mood to ego-fluff some rich , or carry shopping bags for some doofus’ trophy wife. Take me off your list permanently.”

“It’s not a body guarding gig.” Seunghyun said. “I’m working on a weird case. Real flesh-creeper. The YG Company called me in to consult. I thought you might be interested.”

Jiyong gave in almost instantly. “What’s so creepy about it?”

“We’ve got a predator who likes the smartest geeks.”

“Huh?” Jiyong blinked. “Wow, weird”

“Keurae. 10 cases in just 4 months. College age both es. They turn up dead, seemingly and overdose outside dance clubs, but nobody remembers seeing them inside. All gifted in math, computers, engineering.  All with the same unexplained cerebral damage. None of them have family. Someone’s picking them out carefully.”

Jiyong considered it. “Any evidence of ual violence?”

“In the girls there’s evidence of recent ual activity, but this geu saeki is careful not to leave any DNA. He doesn’t like to the boys, obviously. I’ve already got Seungri on it. I could use your help too.”

“Ah” Jiyong said slowly. “So this is like a mercy .”

“Shut up.” Seunghyun snapped. “You’re bugging me.”

“It’s mutual.” Jiyong said. “Don’t project your own twisted coping mechanism onto me, hyung. I’ll find my own distractions. A hot three-way with a couple cute of babes is more my speed.”

I’ve known you since we were kids.” Seunghyun said with a sigh. “Don’t even try.” He passed a brutally scarred hand over his face, a souvenir of one of those near-death experiences. Jiyong got an unwelcomed flash of just how bad his hyung felt. He blocked it. He didn’t want to know.

Jiyong shook himself. “I appreciate the thought, but I’m not hurting for money. I’ve got my own projects to keep me busy. Going back to the agency feels too much like real work for me.”

“It is real work, you lazy !” Seunghyun lectured him. “You come into focus when you’ve got real work. That’s what you should be doing, not this playful bull… what’s your latest craze again? Consulting a goddamn fight films? Give me a ing break.”

Jiyong had gotten very sick of this deep-rooted disagreement long ago. “It’s profitable playful bull.” He growled. “I’m busy, I’m off the streets, I’m not in trouble with the law and I’m not hitting you guys up for money. What the more do you want from me?”

“Not from you. For you.” Youngbae rotated his head, fixed Jiyong with a laser beam gaze. “This isn’t about money. It’s about you concentrating on something other than your own miserable self. We care too ing much Ji.”

          Jiyong tossed his head back against the seat and sealed the light out of his head. Here was the blood price he had to pay for a ride home. Experienced had taught him that to put up a fight at this point of lecture was hopeless.

“You’re going down the sewer while we are watching it happen.” Youngbae went on.

Going down the drain. Goosebumps prickled Jiyong’s back as he said. “Funny you should say that. It gives me the shivers. Hyuk Soo said the exact same words to me last night.”

Seunghyun in a sharp breath. I ing hate it when you do that!”

His tone jolted Jiyong out of trance. “Waeyo? What have I done?”

“Talked about Hyuk Soo as if he was still alive.” Youngbae said seriously. “Jebal, don’t do that. It makes us really nervous.”

There was a long unhappy silence. Jiyong took a deep breath. “Listen guys, I know Hyuk Soo is dead.” He kept his voice hard clam. “I’m not hearing little voices. I don’t think anybody’s out to get me. I have no intentions of driving off a cliff. Everybody relax. Arrasso?”

“So you had one of those dreams last night?” Seunghyun demanded.

          Jiyong scowled. He had confessed the Hyuk Soo dreams to Seunghyun some years back and he’d regretted it bitterly. Seunghyun had gotten freaked out, had to dragged Youngbae into it; it was a very bad scene.

          But the dreams had been driving him nuts. Always Hyuk Soo insisting he wasn’t crazy, that he hadn’t really killed himself. That you were still in danger and that Jiyong was a no-ball, -brained chump if he fell for this lame cover-up.

Study my notebook. Hyuk Soo insisted. The proof is right there. Open your mind you dumb .

          But they had studied that notebook, goddamn it. They had picked it apart, analysed it from every direction. They’d come up with it all. Because there was nothing to come up with Hyuk Soo, Hyuk Soo had been sick. The bad guys, the cover-up, the danger that awaits you are all paranoid delusions. That was the painful conclusion that Seunghyun and Youngbae had finally come to.

          Still, it had taken Jiyong longer to accept their conclusion; maybe he never really had accepted their conclusion. Maybe he never really accepted it. BigBang worried that he was as nutso paranoid as his twin and maybe he was. Who knew? Didn’t matter. He couldn’t make the dreams stop. He couldn’t make himself believe something by absolute physical force. It was impossible to swallow, that his twin had offered himself, never asking for help. At least not until he sent you running with the notebook and by then, it had been too late.

“I have dreams about Hyuk Soo now and then.” He said quietly. “It’s no big deal anymore. I’m used to them. Don’t worry about it.”

          The five of them maintained a heavy silence for the time it took to get to Jiyong’s condo. Images rolled around behind his closed eyes; writhing bodies, flashing lights, girls passed out in bed. Seunghyun’s predator lurking around and then the real kicker, the one he never got away from. You, staring at him, dark brown eyes huge with shock and hurt, 3 years ago today, the day that all truly bad came down.

          You had come from a restaurant, upset from your meeting with Hyuk Soo. You were tearful because her folks were trying to bully you onto a plane to Seoul. Jiyong had been chilling in their condo while your parents tried to figure out how to keep him away from you, their daughter.

          They didn’t have to bother. Fate had done their work for them. Hyuk Soo told you to be careful with the notebook since there were valuable things written inside. It was written in one of their BigBang secret codes. He could read those codes as easily as English.

Coup d'etat Project is trying to kill me. They saw you-ah.

They will kill her if they find her. Make her leave town today or she’s meat.

Do the hard thing, Proof on the tapes in EFPV. HC behind count birds B63.

         

       Jiyong had believed ever goddamn word, at least the ones he had understood. Why shouldn’t he have? He had grown up in the YG Company. YG believed enemies were stalking them every minute of their life. Jiyong never known a time that they weren’t on alert for papa YG’s baddies and besides Hyuk Soo never led him wrong. Hyuk Soo had never lied in his life. Hyuk Soo was brilliant, brave, and steady as rock. He was Jiyong’s anchor.

       Do the hard thing. These words were attached to a yellow sticky note on top of the codes; it was a catch phrase from YG. A man did what had to be done, even if it hurt. You were in danger so you had to leave. If he told you this, you would resist, argue and if you got killed, it would be his fault. His fault for being soft and for not doing the hard thing. He stuck the note attached to the notebook in his pocket. Made his eyes go flat and cold.

“Baby… you know what? It’s not going to work out between us.” Jiyong said. “Just leave, arraso? Go to Seoul. I don’t want to see you anymore.”

          You’d been bewildered. He had repeated himself, stone cold. Yep, you heard him right. Nope, he didn’t want you anymore. Goodbye.

You struggled, confused. “But… I thought you wanted…”

“To nail you? Yeah. I had a hundred bucks riding on it. I like to keep things casual though. You’re way too intense. You’ll have to get some college boy to pop your cherry, cause it won’t be me.”

You stared at him, slack-jawed. “A…a… a-a hundred…”

“Some employees in YG, we had a group going. I’ve been giving them blow by blow. So to speak.” He laughed a short ugly sound. “But things are going too ing slow. I’m bored with it.”

“B-b-bored?” You whispered.

He leaned forwards and kissed you, eyes boring into hers. “Consider this a goodbye kiss. Oh and by the way… I. Do. Not. Love. You. Get it? I do not want spoiled princess, cramping my style. Daddy and mommy want to send you back to Seoul? Good. Kojo (Get lost).”

He waited. She was frozen solid. He took a deep breath, gathered his energy, and flung the words at you like a grenade. “, you-ah! Go!” It had worked. You were gone; you left for Seoul that very night. He had paid the price ever since.

Daesung pulled at the curb outside Jiyong’s condo, pulled out his phone and hand it to Jiyong. “Hyung here”

Jiyong waved it away. “Forget it. I don’t want…”

“Take it.” Seunghyun snarled. “Or else I’ll hit you with it.” Jiyong sighed then shoved it into his pocket.

“Shortest straw gets to babysit Jiyong until midnight.” Youngbae held out his huge fist. Four pieces of straws dangled from it.

“Aww .” Jiyong protested. “I don’t need…”

“Shut up…” Youngbae said harshly. He pulled out a string long. Seunghyun grabbed his. Long. Daesung and Seungri drew. Seungri grunted in resignation. He had the short string.

“Congratulations. You got your work cut out for you.” Daesung jumped and laughed in his face.

“This is humiliating.” Jiyong complained.

“Tough. If you don’t like it, stop doing this to us ever year.” Youngbae said.

          Jiyong shut his eyes. The weight of his eyelids made his eyeballs throb. Red bloomed like a bloodstain in his head. Black bloomed from the centre and took its place. Red again then black. The drumbeat of his stubborn heart and behind it, Hyuk Soo’s car endlessly falling. Seungri shoved open the door and slit out, Jiyong followed him.

“Ji! Dara had a sonogram yesterday.” Seunghyun said abruptly.

“Oh chincha?” He inquired politely. “Everything’s fine, I trust?”

“Yeah everything’s great. It’s a boy.” Seunghyun said.

“Ah. Uh… good. Congratulations.” He felt like he should say something more thoughtful, but his mind was as blank as the white sky.

“We’re going to name him Hyuk Soo.” Seunghyun added. Something squeezed like a rope around his larynx, horribly tight; Seunghyun laid his hand on Jiyong’s shoulder. “It helps you know?” Seunghyun said, his voice intense. “Trying to make a difference. And if it all comes together and you get there in time to save somebody, oh man. It’s the best damn thing in the world. It makes up for so much.”

“Yeah? And then? What happens after? When the thrill is gone?”

Seunghyun hesitated. “You get out there and do it again.”

“Right” Jiyong muttered. “It never lasts does it?”

“Aniyo.” Seunghyun admitted. “But then again, what does?”

Jiyong contemplated that. “Sounds pointless and exhausting.”

          Seunghyun didn’t contradict him. He just turned away, his face stony. Jiyong let the door swing shut and the car sped away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kinda plain right? But soon I promise that these will get better ^^

I'm not happy shipping Sandara with TOP since I'm an appler but for the sake of the fic I gave Dara to TOP. Why not BOM? Well... IDK but I'm not comfortable shipping her with TOP XD

 

Let's just go with the flow with the other upcoming couples for the fic :) I'm apologizing in advance.

So far we got 11 subbies with 9 upvotes which is so not bad! And hopefully we'll get more in the future!

 

Since we all know that almost all my fics contains ... this won't be an exception dear readers!

So I'm warning you guys that there will be lots of these

 

Okay! I didn't say anything! hahaha But you get the idea LOL XD

 

I'll be going now and think about what to write for the next chapter. I'll be like this...

 

And once I finish... You'll be reading like this

hahahaha! Love you guys! I'm so gonna be like this in class while thinking ideas for the fic. See you guys!

 


AND PLEASE don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE or LEAVE A COMMENT!!