Chapter 3

Miracles!

-Omo!- said Yoona as she dropped her books on the floar.

-I'll help you- one of her male classmates hurry to her and picked her books.

-I'm TOP. I have grandparents in Jeju. It's a nice place- TOP gave Yoona her books.

-Thank you- smiled Yoona while blushing.

 

-They were best friends. Untill Sooyoung got with Siwon. There was a rumour that Siwon liked Yuri, but we're not sure- explained Amber to Taeyeon, after Yuri left them. Taeyeon was listening and nodding.

-Is Jung Krystal here?- Jessica entered their classroom. Taeyeon and Amber looked at the blonde girl.

-I think she went to the restroom- answered Amber.

-Why? Is she okay?- asked Jessica.

-She's fine.. I guess?- said Amber confused. Jessica panicked. She run out the classroom.

-Weird girl- said Amber.

Outiside the classroom, Jessica saw Jae and Krystal talking and smiling to each other.

-Yah! I was woried, Krys!- said Jessica and run to them.

 

-Hey, lover boy, stop boring the girl- said one guy and walked to Yoona and TOP who were talking.

-I'm Seungri, his best friend- said that guy.

-I wasn't boring her. Right?- asked TOP.

-No..- Yoona blushed.

-Yah! You already fell for his charm- laughed Seungri.

-Leave the girl alone- said TOP.

-It's okay- smiled Yoona.

 

After another class, they finally had lunch break. They all went to school's cafe to eat.