Chapter 1

Miracles!

Hello~ It's me, Kim Mimi :D Hope you'll like the first chapter of this story.. Enjoy :D Bye :D

 

Yoona was packing her clothes as she was moving to Seoul to attend high school. She'll live there with her childhood friend, Victoria. Their parents need to stay in Jeju Island because of work. And, after all, Yoona and Victoria are mature for their age.

 

In America, Jessica and Krystal are saying goodbye to their parents. They are going to Korea. They'll live with their cousin Boa, who is a doctor and owns one of the most famous private clinic for heart transplantations. They'll attend high school in Seoul.

 

At Japan, Taeyeon was in the plane. She needs to come back home, in Korea, as she wants to be with her parents. She wants to continue high school there, in Seoul.

 

One day before their high school lifes begin, Yoona, Krystal, Jessica and Taeyeon arrived in Seoul.

 

-Don't worry I'll take good care of you two- smiled Boa and hugged Krystal and Jessica.

 

Classroom of class 2a..

-Hello, my name is Kim Taeyeon. I lived in Japan for about two years. Please, treat me nice- smiled Taeyeon to her new classmates.

-Hey, I lived in Japan too! Miss Kwon, can she sit next to me?- smiled one skinny, cute girl.

-Of course, Sooyoung! Taeyeon, please sit next to her- smiled their teacher, Miss Kwon. Taeyeon nodded and went to sit next to Sooyoung.

-Hello, my name is Jung Krystal. I'm from California, America- smiled their other new classmate, Krystal.

-American girl! I'm from LA! Let's be friends! I'm Amber!- smiled girl with red hat. Krystal smiled too.