Chapter 2

Miracles!

Here is chapter 2~ I'll tell you something.. I already finished this fanfic in my notebook, but I'm writting another fic so I can't upload this fanfic fast enough.. If you like school themed fanfics, check my other fanfic called 'School life'.. Enjoy~ I'll update soon~

 

-Hello, my name is Im Yoona- bowed Yoona to the class 1a.

-Hello, I'm Victoria. We're from Jeju Island- bowed Victoria too.

 

-Hello, I'm Jung Jessica. I lived in America- smiled Jessica to her new classmates, class 3a.

-America? I'm from America too! I'm Tiffany!- smiled girl with pink shirt.

-Omo, who is this cutie?- smiled Jaejoong to his best friend GD.

 

After their first class finished, Yuri walked to Taeyeon.

-Hey, I'm Yuri. Nice to meet you- smiled Yuri.

-Hi- smiled Taeyeon too.

-Yah, how can you be nice to her?- asked Yuri. Taeyeon looked at her confused.

-Yul, leave her alone. She's talking about Sooyoung. They hate each other- explained Amber to Taeyeon.

 

Jessica stood up to check her younger sister.

-Tiffany, at what classroom is class 2a? I want to see my younger sister- said Jessica.

-I'll show you- smiled Jaejoong before Tiffany could open to answer.

-My name is Jaejoong, but call me Jae- said Jaejoong

-Thank you,now let's hurry- said Jessica.

 

-Why do you need to go to 2a?- asked Jae as they were walking.

-My younger sister is in class 2a- answered Jessica

-I was thinking.. Maybe you're looking for your boyfriend..- started Jaejoong. He knew she's going to her younger sister, but he wanted to know if Jessica has boyfriend.

- No. I don't have the time for a boyfriend- said Jessica and realized what she said. They agreed to keep it as a secret! Damn it, Jess!

-Why is that?- asked Jae confused.

-I study too much- lied Jessica and forced a smile.