Happy Valentines Day

❤ F(x), Shinee, SNSD and Exo One-Shots ❤


- Happy Valentines Day -

"Joohyun ah, let's go out today please. It's Valentines Day. It's supposed to be all romantic and stuff." Sehun whined over the phone causing Seohyun to giggle.

"Okay Hunnie...where do you want to go then? I don't have any ideal place. Sorry." She replied.

"Leave that all to me Hyun, just go pick out something cute to wear." He assured.

"Mainstream Hunnie...that sentence is so mainstream. Isn't that what most guys in dramas do?" She complained and pouted.

"Then you watch too much dramas Hyun. I don't think it's mainstream at all. Okay...love you, bye!" Sehun ended the call. At that point, many thoughts were rushing through Seohyun's mind.

Why was he in such a hurry to end the call?

Is he having a secret affair behind my back?

Wherever he is taking me to...is he going to break up with me there?

What am I supposed to do?

"Ani Seohyun ah...you guys have been dating for 5 years...ever since your University days...it's impossible to end the relationship now. On Valentines Day." She said to herself.

After sorting out her thoughts for a moment, she went to her wardrobe and picked out an oversized sweater and skinny jeans to wear. After grabbing her phone, wallet and house keys, she made her way out of the house only to see Sehun already waiting for her. His back facing the door.

Quietly, she went up and backhugged him, startling him at the same time. "Happy Valentines Day Hunnie!"

"Wah...you look beautiful Hyun...like, no joke." He commented, making her blush. "Come on!" He exclaimed, handing her the helmet and both of them got on the motorbike. 

After a 5 minute ride, they arrived at the Han River.

"Ahh...so this is where you wanted to bring me. I've never been here in like forever. Thanks Hun." She said, looking around.

"Glad you like it...in fact, it doesn't stop here. I have another surprise." Sehun pointed out something in the distance.

Seohyun ran up to it to realise that it was a picnic that had been set up neatly. The breeze there was very cooling as well.

"Nice choice Hun...I like it." She winked and he looked away to hide the blush forming on his cheeks.

After settling down, they enjoyed the food.

"Oh my gosh...this is delicious. Did you make this by yourself Hun?" She inquired, taking another slice of kimbap.

"Yeah, I got a little help from my mom." He voiced out, scratching the back of his nape.

"Aww...really, thank you so much for everything Sehun." She went over to give him a hug. 

"No problem. Anything for you Hyun." He whispered and planted a kiss on her lips.

After the food, they basked in the morning sun while listening to music but had to move to a shadier place in the afternoon after Seohyun's warning on the radiation in the afternoon sun, or something like that.

Next, they went to the mall for a short while, not really planning to buy anything but could not resist when they saw a store selling all types of stuffed toys.

"Hunnie, please buy a stuffed toy for me please..." Seohyun pleaded, eyes twinkling.

Sehun immediately gave in and bought the toy that was to her liking. 

"Hyun ah, you sure? This looks a bit...uhm..."

"What are you talking about? It's perfect. Not ordinary unlike those that only say the words 'I Love You'. This is special."

"Anything you say..."

After enjoying cotton candy, ice cream and bubble tea, the couple headed back to the Han River to enjoy the night lights.

They laid out the picnic mat from earlier and sat down, Seohyun's head resting on Sehun's shoulder.

A shooting star appeared all of a sudden and on instinct, both of them closed their eyes and wished for something from the bottom of their hearts.

"Hunnie..." She began.

"Hmm?" 

"Do you think we will be able to be together forever? I mean, we don't know how-" She was cut off by Sehun's lips on hers.

She was still in shock as Sehun pulled away and knelt down on one knee.

"Hyun, there is no words to describe my undying love for you. I'm not very good with these kind of speeches and you know that very well." Seohyun laughed at that sentence. "I know it might be a little rushed but I want to spend the rest of my life, going through happiness and sorrow with you. I love you so much. Seo Joohyun, would you marry me?"

That time, Seohyun already had tears in her eyes. She was never a girl who could express her feelings well and Sehun was usually quiet but they managed to change all that with love and help from each other.

She nodded and Sehun carefully slid the ring onto her finger before both of them shared the warmest hug they have ever experienced throughout their 5 years of relationship. 

That night as Sehun was walking Seohyun home, she asked, "Hun, what did you wish for?"

"Whatever you wished for, I wished the same thing." He replied.

"Oh really...how do you know I didn't wish for something else?"

To this, he did not know how to respond and just smiled, slightly embarrassed.

"We're here. Goodnight and sleep well...Mrs Oh."

"We're not even officially married yet...but sure, goodnight to you too, Mr Oh." She pecked him on the cheek before giving a quick wave and running back home.

He touched the spot where her kiss still lingers and walked home, smiling like an idiot.

Everyone knows they wished for only one thing ; That they would stay together forever