Melody Of Tears - Chapter One

Melody of Tears

He enter his class with a wide smile. Looking around, he spot his bestfriend.

"Luhan!" The said boy look up and crept a small smile.

"What are you doing?" He ask.

"Nothing. Just some stuff." The deer eyed boy said. He nod.

"How was your vacation?" Luhan ask. The prankster of the class smile.

"It is the best. I enjoyed my vacation so much! My parents promised me he will bring you too next time." He said. Luhan nod. He smile sadly.

"I'm afraid there wouldn't be next time." Luhan said. His smile faded.

"Luhan! Dont say that! I will help you! Now, let's do a prank to Lay. It will be fun." He said.

"If you want to be kill by Suho then go on." Luhan rolled his eyes.

~~~

"Lay!" Lay look to the person who called him. He wave his hand.

"Chen!!" Lay hug Chen tightly.

"Welcome back to school!!" Chen said.

"Thank you Chenchen!!" Lay said.

"So, your leg is getting better right? You can dance with us again right?" Chen said. Lay nod.

"Of course. A months at China for my leg treatment and here I am now. Ready to dance with all my friend!" Lay said happily.

"Lay ah!!" Another voice called him. Chen walk to his seat to put his bag.

"Luhan Hyung! What is the matter?" Lay ask.

"Be careful. Xiumin wants to play with you again." Luhan said.

"Ah! Again! Xiumin Hyung will never leave me alone doesnt he?" Lay said. Luhan smile and ruffle Lay's hair. Luhan eyes diverted at the corner of the class. Where a particular person sit there. Still sleeping. Luhan smile.

"Want a picture of him?" Lay ask. Luhan look at him.

"I know, eventhough Xiumin wants to pull a trick at me, you dont have to bother because I dont mind. But you come here just to look at him right?" Lay guess. Luhan look down.

"I will help you Hyung. Anything for you." Lay said. Luhan nod.

"Anyway, be careful. I will go first." Luhan said and walk away. Before that, he smile at Chen who happens to look at him.

~~

"Who is he Lay?" Chen ask.

"The one who come just now?" Lay ask back. Chen nod.

"Since the first day you enter here, I am really curious of who is he." Chen said.

"He is a hyung of mine. Well, let say we are a really bestfriend since small." Lay said.

"It means he is a Chinese?" Chen said. Lay nod.

"His Korean is good. What is his name?" Chen ask.

"Luhan. Xiao Luhan." Lay said.

"Luhan? Who is Luhan?" They turn back and saw the sleeping boy has woke up.

"Oww! Good morning sleepyhead!" Chen smacked the boy's head.

"Yah! Dont mock me." He said and rubbed his head while Lay just laugh.

"Who is Luhan by the way?" He ask again.

"My bestfriend.." 'And your stalker' Lay said.

"Ah.. Where's Tao?" He ask.

"There. Outside with Kris Sunbae."Lay said. The boy nod and continue his sleep.

"He is really a sleepyhead" Chen said and Lay just laugh.

~~

"Chen, you dont want to eat?" Tao ask. Chen shook his head.

"On diet." He answer shortly. Tao rolled his eyes.

"Whatever Chen. If you want to eat, we are at our usual place." Tao said and walk away. Chen look around. The boredom can kill him slowly. He get up from his seat and walk along the school hallway. He stopped at a certain room. He smile.

"Trying wouldnt hurt right?" He thought and enter the room.

~~

"Kris, Suho, I want to go to the toilet. Just ask Luhan to put my drink on the table and dont you guys dare to drink it." Xiumin said and ran to the toilet.

"Where is Xiumin going?" Luhan ask.

"Toilet." Kris answer shortly.

"Yah, give me the drink!" Suho said.

"But this is Xiumin's" Luhan said.

"He gave me permission already." Suho said make Kris glare at him.

Xiumin walk across the music room. He saw the light is on. Being a responsible student he is, he wants to save the school's electic bills. He enter the room and expected it to be empty. But, he heard the sound of piano. And not only that, the voice that hummed the song is indeed beautiful.

"Neul nabakke mollasseotdeon igijeogin naega yeah
Ne mamdo mollajwotdeon musimhan naega
Ireokedo dallajyeotdaneun ge najocha mitgiji anha" (Miracles In December.)

Xiumin felt butterfiles in his stomach. The voice is deep. Xiumin smile at the voice. Xiumin peeked and saw a boy with brown hair is playing and humming the song. He dont know who is it but he knew he like the voice. Suddenly, someone tapped his shoulder make him shock until he accidentally hit the steel dustbin until it make a loud noise. The song stopped. Xiumin look up and saw Suho.

"What are you doing here?" Xiumin said angrily.

"Looking for you. Class is starting soon." Suho said. Xiumin peeked inside and saw no one but only the piano. Xiumin sigh.

"Let's go then." Xiumin said and walk away.

And it was when, the journey of their life started to something more.