12

The only one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author pov : 

  F(x) now at music bank waiting for their time to performing . Krystal , Sulli , Victoria are done now they waiting for amber and Luna who still busy with the make up on their face .   Krystal playing game in her iPhone as she was too bored waiting her unnies .    Ting ~    A sound from Krystal phone . She take a look and see that she receive one voice message . She open the message and saw that Minho is the one who sent to her .  She blink as she lift her head and see Sulli who looking at her curiously .  " who's annoying ??" Sulli ask to Krystal still curious  " Ummm... Minho !!" a short reply from Krystal making Sulli gasp .    " Mwo ?? You have his number ??" Sulli ask again , Krystal nod  " yes , or can say that he stole my number by the weird way " Krystal reply as she type and open the message to hear minho's voice  " let's me listen too !!" Sulli pout as she move closer to Krystal .  Krystal put the phone near her and Sulli ear . She type the play and listen carefully with a low volume   " hey Soojung ~~~~~~" it start with a soft voice of Minho . Krystal couldn't help but trying to put the phone nearer and nearer to her ear .  " errr so you will having a special stage today right ? Hmmm try your best and give your fans a perfect dance Kkk , congratulation !!! Byeeeeeeeee "    End of the voice message , Sulli give Krystal a stare.. What's kind of this stare ?? Not a killer stare but a teaseful stare .  " ehhh wae ~~~~~~~?? " Krystal exclaim . Sulli smile widely  " explain me a relationship between you and Minho baby baby ~~~ !!!" Sulli ask teaseful again  " yahh .... We ... We just friend okay ?? You know right that I hate him ??" Krystal ask back silently and no One notice them .    " Yes yes ... I know I know ... I just though that you and him are more than friend but still Aish ... " Sulli puff her cheek lazily . She want Minho and Krystal be friend ... Even somehow she show that she look like minho's fangirl but she just like him like a brother only .      " Annyeong everyone ... Today our f(x) , t-ara and girl's day will having a special stage for their new song .. Are you ready ??" Bora from Sistar ask to the fans as she was a mc .  " well... My partner didn't come today because he busy ... But we will having another handsome MC for replace him today .. Wanna know him ??" bora yell loudly to the microphone .    Krystal and other f(x) members looking at the tv from their resting room . Today music bank just have a famous group like f(x) , girl's day and t-ara only . No boy group for today .  " new handsome mc for replace ??" Victoria exclaim  " lol ... Umma don't act as you too curious about this , just a mc for replace !!" amber said as she take a look at tv again      " please come out ... My new partner is ... Is ... SHINee's members CHOI MINHO ?!!!!!!" bora announce loudly causing a fans who looking at her shout crazily .    " OMO Minho come ..... Seriously !!!!!" Luna yell as she was so excited  " OMO.... He is really minho "    The f(x) members seem so shock with what they saw on the tv .  " why he come ??" Krystal suddenly exclaim  " maybe he just come to replace the old mc for today " Sulli said . The other nod acceptable .  They paying attention to the tv again    " annyeong everyone , I'm SHINee's flaming charisma Minho " Minho come out handsomely and stop in front of the camera as he smile warmly .    " WOOOOOOOOO " a fans voice were heard all over the show .    " so Minho shi~ what you feel for being the MC in music bank today ??" bora ask Minho , Minho smile  " well... The first time I come with my group to performed in here but today I come as a MC and this feeling is completely different " Minho reply  " haha different ?? why eoh ??" bora keep asking .  " Umm.. I come here as a replace MC and I was happy to see that the fans still support me even I come alone without my members  ." Minho speak    bora look at Minho as she smile " ah I see I see .... Anyway Minho shi ~ if you dont mind ... Can you sing a small part of your song for your fans here ??"    " OMG WUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!" a supa dupa loud voice was hear again from the fans who came to music  bank .  Minho giggle slightly ...  " omg seriously bora shi ??" Minho ask , bora giggle as she speak  " I bet all your fans here really wanna hear ur voice Minho shi ~ especially ur noona's fans "   " YESSSSS !!!!!" a loud voice hear again .  Minho just giggle as he scratch the back of his neck feeling a little shy .    " noona neomu yeopo ~~~ micheo ... Replay replay replay ~~~~"    A sudden singing of Minho causing the atmosphere become like a war . Fans keep shouting like crazy    " OMO OMO OMO Minho shi... I can tell that I'm one of your fangirl " bora joke , Minho just laughs awkwardly " OMO stop tease me bora shi ..." Minho speak  " Kkk anyway , I hear that your group will having a come back right Minho shi ??" bora ask again  " oh ... Yes ... Tomorrow we will release a new MV and we will come here to performance again !!" Minho said as he smile to the fans    Fans cheer again with a loud shout .  " hahah okay okay .. Let's continues ... So the first group who got number.3 in music bank today is ..... Is ....." bora trying to tease fans  " HOOOOOO !!!!" a fans shout loudly as they was so curious  " congratulation to girl's day !!!!" Minho continue bora sentences as he smile .  Girl's day members come to the stage as Minho and bora went to the back stage    Girl's day performing ily on the stage causing a big clap from their fans .    Minho and bora come to the stage again as they smile  " hello again everyone ... So everybody will be so curious about the group that will got a number1 right ? " bora said    " before I announce which group that will got number1 ... Please welcome t-ara and f(x) to performing their song first !!!!" bora shout loudly  " yesssssssssss !!!" fan reply  " enjoy everyone !!" Minho deep voice speak through the microphone     T-ara come and performing the first , f(x) now preparing their self .    " Oh Minho !!!!" Victoria exclaim taking everyone attention , they all throw their look to the door that was open by the tall body of Minho .  " Victoria noona ... Annyeong and annyeong everyone " Minho bow to the f(x) . Sulli quickly walk to Minho    " OMO Minho , what make you here ??" Sulli ask .  " I just have nothing to do and manager Kang called me and said I have to be the MC for music bank .. Since I know that you all here so I accept this offer " Minho smile    " Woahhhhhhhhh " the 4 members of f(x) exclaim except Krystal  " so it mean ... You come here because of us ??" Luna ask , Minho nod  " haha nae nae ... So do your best ... Kkk don't forget to give a smile to ur fans " Minho speak , the f(x) smile in reply .    " so when you go back outside ??" Krystal suddenly ask .  The other look at Krystal . It sound like Krystal want Minho go away from her as fast as he can .  " oh ... Ah ... Soojung ... Don't you miss my handsome face  ??" Minho tease . The other members giggle  " NO. Stop dreaming stupid ..." Krystal exclaim .  " hohoho but I miss you so much  soojungieeee ~~~~~" here again . Minho use his little voice to tease Krystal again .  Victoria , amber , Sulli and Luna just laugh since they know that Minho just trying to joke around .    Krystal on the other hand wanna flip Minho away .... But she try to calm herself .  Not too long t-ara already finish ... And this is f(x) turn . Minho wave good bye to them . The f(x) members wave return as they run fast to the stage except Krystal who look so mad with minho and she didn't even look at him.    Music have been started , Minho at the backstage looking at them along with some girl idol who already finish their performance .  Somehow 2 or 3 girls come to him and greet him . Minho couldn't resist so he greet back in an awkward ways .   

" annyeong han beoncheumeun nal deureo bwahtketji neoye sarangni (Ah) " 

  The song start with Krystal the ice princess and the maknae of the group cussing the big Woah from their fans , they start their dance and sing so perfectly .  Minho just stare at the tv as he keep smiling ~    " they get an awesome dance right ??" A girly voice said to Minho , Minho turn his head to the voice and see that Hyomin from t-ara standing behind him . Minho smile as he give the attention to hyomin  " hyomin noona ... Haha yes they are !!" Minho reply honestly  " I don't think that my group can beat them !!" hyomin speak .  Minho giggle as he shake his head  " Anniya noona ... Your group dance skill on number 9 is so awesome too .. Don't think like this !!" Minho said didn't want this T-ara member to be sad or upset . " hahahha Jinjja ??" hyomin ask Minho nod . " I never lie noona "    " eh what you both talking about !??" eunjung join the conversation . Minho and hyomin start to tell her and they three laugh happily.    See ?? Just a few minutes minho make 2 older girls feel comfortable to talk with him already . It really suit to his name .... A 'noona killer '      " so what do you all feel after seeing this ??" bora ask through the microphone .  Minho already on the stage now , he standing in the middle of the stage with bora beside him .  "  !!!" the loud reply .  " so are you ready to see the Bwinner for today ??" Minho ask ...  fans reply with a YES .  " okay bora shi.. Let's started ..." Minho exclaim to bora , they both looking at the screen of voting ..    The number of fans who vote for t-ara and f(x) keep increase .    9950 Vs 9999    " ahhhhh the winner is going to F(X) " Minho shout happily .  " chukkahamnida !!!!" Bora exclaim . Minho give the flower to krystal and the award to Victoria .  Krystal widen her eyes as she looking at Minho , Minho just show her his smile as he bow to the other idols .  " so this is end for today ... Having a safe drive back to ur home everyone .. Annyeong !!" Minho and bora said , some fans go back but f(x) fans still not yet .  The music start with the song rum Pum Pum Pum of f(x) , the f(x)  members start to sing their part , some idols bow to f(x) and said congrats , f(x) also bow back with a smile and thank.    Minho keep on his smiling face as he joint f(x) , he didn't go back stage , he in front
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter