The beginning of a new end.

Wind of Change...

                                                                                           "Isn't  it great when strangers become friends but sad when friends become strangers"

 

         Like any other day, I woke up to the sound of  my alarm clock. it was exacly 6:00 AM. groaning I streched my long limbs and went towards the bathroom.

I took a long and relaxing shower since it was still very early, it wouldn't affect me either, EXCEPT that I forgot a little tiny little detail and that was,

 * BANG * BANG  YAHH YAHHH how long are you planning on using the bathroom, you been there since like forever,* BANG BANG *HURRY*

URGH " COMING!!" I yell,  how could I have forgotten about my tiny eyed hyung.

 

"Today I will be starting high school, I'M sooo sooo nervous, but I'm still looking forward to it and  for what the future will bring"

after putting a towel around my waist, I headed to the door and encounter a very sleepy like HAMSTER and wasn't entirely sure weather he had his eyes close or not anyways, I got ready to do my perfect scape, but before I could slip pass him. He stopped me.

"AISH this anoying hyung, why won't he let me go", I mutter under my breath.why would he turn me around and make me face him, I wondered.

He stared at me and said " look  YEOLLIE, I know you are EXCITED  and everything about going to highschool, but you need to understand that I don't want you hanging around with me, now that you are entering high school, you should be more independent and find your own friends OK" he camly stated.

I was a little schocked at his words, but I could also understand what he was trying to convey, so I just gave a little *nob* and headed back to my room to get ready for what would be my life from then on.

 

I was still deep in thoughts ,at my hyung words, I really wasn't expecting those words.

I just stood there infront of the mirror feeling like a lost puppy whose owner just  rejected. I suddenly felt a little * PANG*  in my heart and just stood there for a second. YEAH I knew things were going to changed, I just wasn't expecting for them to hurt so much. deep down, my heart I was feeling lost, but what hurted the most was that hyung didn't mean for those words to be harsh or to even affect me, he was trying to tell me to go out there and make my own life and not to follow some other's path.

It's just that I'm a little afraid *SIGH*.

I looked at my reflection one last time, and started getting ready, I wore my perfectly ironed uniform and a new pair of shoes, that mom bought me, for the new school year. 

Once I was done getting ready, I walked towards the kitchen and prepare something to eat. When I got there hyung  was already eating breakfast, he lazily looked at me and continue eating. I wasn't feeling very hungry so I just made myself a coffee, UHHH how I love coffee it always makes me relaxed... hehehe I laughed to myself as I enjoyed my morning dose of cafeine.

When suddenly hyung said we had to go, I started poutind " ahhh hyung why why it's still to early, please let's stayed a little longer I want to finish my lovely cup of coffee" I begged but he just looked at  me and said " NO we have to go, we have to be early since it's the first day of school".

"fine, but hyung " no no buts now let's go.

 

We finally got to school and I started to get a little axious, I mean wo wouldn't that school was huge and very beautiful.

there weren't that many people around since it's too early *thank u hyung* I thought.

 

I saw hyung heading towards his best friend ''HOYA" . My "SUNGGYU" hyung and HO HO  HOYA , have been best friends since I could remember, It's weird though at first glance they are completely different, hoya loves to dance and hyung we...ll hyung it's just a lazy hamster. seems like frienship breaks all type of barriers.

 

that makes me remenber something super *GOOD* well I hope soo, I will finally get to see my best freind " SUNGJONG".

I'm a bit nervous since all summer after middle school he hasn't contact me at all, and he wouldn't reply to my texts * POUTS* either.

one time I was texting him but he cut me off saying that he was too busy or had to go out. hopefully seeing each other in person would bring our friendship back to life again. 

 

Since hyung really totally ignored my presence while talking to hoya, I decided to give them their space and leave them alone.

while waking away they both turn to me and said *BYE* yeolli and *TAKE CARE* from my hyung and went back to chatting and laughing at their *DUMB* jokes.

* CAUGH*  *CAUGH* jelous much... just kidding.

 

 

Once I was inside my first period class, * surprised* I was the first one, the only good thing about that was that my new teacher seemed quite nice, I bowed 90 degress and went to sit in between the middle.

little by little the classroom was starting to get full of students, but I was simply tossed aside and pretty much ignored by my new classmates,

I felt lonely and it kind or hurted too, but I would say to myself that it was only the fist day and not to get worried.

 

 

A few hous went by and lunch finally came, I had my best *gummy* smile while walking towards my best friend. I tought he would be happy to see me too, but boy was I wrong!!!.

"Sungjong" I yell while kind of running towards him.

as expected he already had a group of new friends, " yeol " yeol I tought he never calls me that it was always "YEOLLIE" or something funny like yeolliepop,etc.

"whats up, how was summer any news" I chanted happily, however he had kind of like a *poker face* on and that was weird , well at least for me it was.

" sungyeol, I have something to tell you" sungjong said "yeah" I answer.

"you see we are in high school now... and there are many people" he stopped .

inside my head I was starting to get different types of emotions going on. I opted by just showing a serious face in the outside, but in the inside I was getting more more hurt.

" what I'm trying to say is that, you should look for your own friends now" he said , I sallowed a lump that was forming on my throut and tried to stop my tears from showing, the last thing I want is pitty from him.

all the sings were there is just that I refused to bealieve them, hahaha I laughed in the inside. Him not calling or texting me were just the first blow, his actituded towards me changed completely. He became cold and very bored while hanging aroung me.

" look he said, I really apriciated you really, but this is a new beginning and I want to meet new people, and I think that would be the best for both of us" he said *PAT* *PAT* he patted my shoulder , then walked aways from me and went towards his new group. his new " friends".

 

I stoo there with a crushed heart and wondered what did I do wrong, when did everything changed.

I didn't knew what to do or where to go, so I just went to the bathroom and locked myself inside one of the cubicles.

once inside, I just let my tears freely roll down my face. *HIC* HIC* were the only sound coming from the bathroom. The tears just wouldn't stopped.

I felt so betrayed, angry not really at anyone, just at myself. I felt so useless and lonely, he was the person I "TRUSTED" the most and now he left me just like the others did before. the life I knew and had was just slowly breaking apart. 

 

 

It was never easy for me to make friends. I already had some trusting issues, it was always difficult for me, I always wonder if there would ever be someone, anybody who would truly understand me and wouldn't judge me eather.

 

 

I seemed to have calmed downed and walked outside the cubicle and washed my face, my eyes were a bit puffy and my head felt light. but sometimes it is better to pretend everything would be alright even if you know thighs won't change, nor today or tomorror.

I totally felt so confused, so used, so angry but most of all I felt  "ALONE"

like they say...

                                     "sticks and stones might break my bones, but words will rip my skin apart"

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><>>

 HELLO!!! my dear and beautiful readers, I hope you will like the first chapter of the story ^_~ I will try my best to update often... plase look forward to it.

please comment and subscribe to my story if you like it...

and my must sincere *thanks* to those who already did. BYE BYE  hope you would like it kekeke  7(^_~7)