"Stay The Hell Away From Kibum Oppa"

The Bullied and The Beloved

Jooyeon carefully walked to her locker, cautious of any queenkas or kingkas. She was too cautious because she bumped into Kibum, who was by his locker. "I'm so sorry, Kibum." She helped him pick his books up. He laughed. "No stresss, I bump into people too." He forgave the bullied girl. "Jooyeon, right?" "Yes, Park Jooyeon. Uh, I have to go, bye!" She got her supplies for history class and rushed over there. After school, Soojung, Sunyoung, and Jinri were waiting for her outside the building. "Well, well, well, isn't this the little ?" Jinri remarked as she stared Jooyeon up and down. "What do you mean 'little '?" Jooyeon asked, confused. Soojung rolled her eyes. "Oh, look girls, playing dumb again, aren't we?" She shoved me to the ground. "I saw you this morning talking to Kibum oppa. You 'accidentally' bumped into him and then took the chance to flirt." "It was an accident and I wasn't flirting, I apologized and helped him pick his books up." "It doesn't matter, . Stay the hell away from Kibum oppa!" Soojung hissed. Jooyeon got up and shoved Soojung away. And with that, Sunyoung and Jinri held Jooyeon's arms as Soojung punched her in the gut multiple times. She saw Ahjusshi Park. "Ahjusshi Park, come over, come over!" Ahjusshi Park did exactly that and ran over shoving Soojung away and taking Jooyeon away from Jinri and Sunyoung. "What's the matter, girls?" He shouted. Jooyeon caught her breath before explaining. "Soojung and these 2 caught me speaking to Kibum oppa after I helped him pick up his books, so they were waiting for me and they decided to gang up on me, so I shoved Soojung away, and she started attacking me as Jinri and Sunyoung restrained me.