First Day Flashback

The Bullied and The Beloved

It was September 8th, 2013, Park Jooyeon had entered Lee Sooman High School as a new girl, it was her 3rd year and she wasn't looking for trouble. She came all the way from Canada and she was excited to have a new school. She thought it would be the beginning of a better social life, cooler teachers, more extra-curricular activities. {Fast forward} Jooyeon was in science class and Ahjussi Park (Leeteuk)  asked about the great debate... "Is a tomato a vegetable or a fruit?". Soojung answered vegetable but it was incorrect. Ahjussi Park then called on Jooyeon and asked her. She answered correctly. "Ahjussi Park, it's botanically a fruit, because it has seeds in it." "Nice, Soojung, maybe you could learn something from Jooyeon here." After class, Soojung was waiting for Jooyeon. "Hey, geek girl, who do you think you are?" "What?" Soojung slapped Jooyeon's books out of her hands. "Don't act stupid, you're a nerd, for the love of God! Huh! Challenging me in class and humiliating me?" "I was only answering correctly, I couldn't decline because you didn't know the corrct asnwer." If looks could kill, Jooyeon would've been dead and Soojung would've been lethal. Jooyeon bent down to pick up her books when a foot stepped on her hand causing her to squeal in pain. When the foot released the hand, Jooyeon began her hand. "What the hell is your problem, for God's sake?" Soojung bent down. "You shouldn't have corrected me, Jooyeon. Welcome to a world of pain. Woe betide you." And with that, her hand collided into Jooyeon's face. As Jooyeon turned her face back, Soojung was walking away. Surely, she was in a bad mood, she won't make my life a living hell simply because I got the answer and she didn't. Little did poor Jooyeon know, Soojung was serious and she was being honest as well. Woe did betide Park Jooyeon.