Secret

A Surprise Birthday Present

You sat stunned with your mouth open in shock as you realized that you were sitting next to your favorite J-pop actor Nishikido Ryo.

“Eh!?  Boku no koto teruno?”  Nishikido responded.  Shoot I have no idea what he is saying… I should have taken a class in Japanese!  You thought, panicking.

“Douano Ryo-chan?”  The couple in front of you said in sync, turning around to look at what had surprised Ryo.  Your eyes widened in surprise as you saw that the Japanese couple sitting in front of you were in fact Tegoshi Yuya and Horikita Maki.  Am I dreaming? You thought, Seeing all these celebrities seems too amazing to be true… You thought.

“boku ga aidorutte koto kizukareta.”  Ryo said

“Araa. Ma iinjyanai?  America ni wa fan wa sukunaishi anmari komarukotonai to omou.”  Tegoshi Replied.

Ughh I have no idea what they are saying… are they talking about me?  You thought confused.

“Do you speak Japanese?”  Maki suddenly turned to me and asked in almost perfect English.  Wow she has almost no accent when she speaks English… You thought in awe.

“No I only speak English.”  You said, glad that you can finally understand something that was being said.

“Hi I’m Nishikido Ryo, as you probably already know.”  Ryo said grinning.  Wow he only has a slight accent in English… I thought.

“Tegoshi Yuya desu.”

“ And I’m Horikita Maki.  Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you guys too.  I’m ~~~~~~~.  How do you guys speak English so well?”  You asked, surprised at how calmly you were able to talk with such famous celebrities.

“My friend Akanishi Jin taught me recently.”  Ryo said.  Wow his voice is so hot especially with his slight Japanese accent… You thought, unconsciously fangirling.

“I learned English when I was filming for a movie called Memiors of a Teenage Amnesiac.  Yuya should know English too since he was in that movie but he didn’t pick up the language at all.” Maki said laughing.

“Hey! I speak some Engrish!”  Tegoshi said, trying to defend himself.  You laughed at Tegoshi’s heavy accent when he spoke English. 

“So why are you guys here in Amer…”  Your voice was cut off as the Splash Mountain ride reached its final drop, which caught you by total surprise since you weren’t paying attention to the ride at all.  You freaked out at the sudden drop and frantically reached your hand for the safety bar to keep yourself in place…

The drop ended and you were blinded with a huge splash of water that made you soaking wet.  The splash ended and you could hear the faint music of the ride in the background.  You let out a sigh of relief as the scariest part of the ride ended.  You were about to take your hand off the safety bar when you realized that in your blind attempt to grasp the safety bar, you had grabbed on to Ryo’s hand instead.  You felt yourself blushing as you realized what you had done.  OMG I can’t believe I was just holding Nishikido Ryo’s hand…  You thought, letting go quickly.

“I’m sorry I accidentally grabbed on to your hand!  I thought it was the safety bar and…and…”  You frantically said, embarrassed to death as he looked over at you.

“It’s fine. It’s not like you did anything wrong.”  He said, laughing at your bright red face, making you even more embarrassed.  You laughed with him, loving the sound of his deep laughter.

“Kimi no hanikanda egao sugoku kawaiiyo.”  He said quietly to himself, smiling.

“What did you say?”  You said, wishing you understood Japanese.

“It’s a secret.”  He said grinning.

“Tell me~ Tell me~” I begged, pouting.

“Nope!” He said cutely.

You wondered what he had said to you, as you tried to decipher the words on your own.  I remember my friend telling me that “kawaii” means cute… did he just call me cute??

(A/N) Sorry for the short chapter, and taking so long to update.  Please comment on how my writing is~  Thanks for reading :)