[ F ] I'm Not Soyeon

Kim So-Eun's Page

Fanfic 001

 

Title: I'm Not Soyeon

Author: IWannaLoveTeenTop

Co-Author: Soeun_Kim

Start - End: January 11, 2014 - ???

Chapter(s): [counting]

Genre: Romance

Rated?: Yes!

Characters: Lee Junho | Kim Soeun | Wu Yifan

Link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/642388

 

Describtion:

Kill. Abuse. Hatred.

It was an accident. No one knows. Only the Kim family. What is happening? Why all of the sudden it have to be like this? How can someone change themselve in just a blink?

Soyeon and Soeun are twins. They have the same looks but totally different personality.

Soeun is a nice, caring and a lovable person.

While Soyeon, wild, doesn't care about people, is here for fame and wasted.

Soyeon is married to a guy named Lee Junho, the CEO of the most known shopping mall.

Junho is the same as Soyeon. Wild.

One day, an accident happen. Soeun was forced by her parents to prettend to be Soyeon for money.

Soeun doesn't like how Junho treat her. She is not some kind of like her sister.

The girl really want her parents to know that she had life too. She wants to be loved and cared by a certain person.

The guy she deserve to be with. Wu Yifan.

Soeun had to go through alot as Junho's family never realy like her sister Soyeon. They hated her to be exact.

They did not know that Soyeon had been replace with her twin sister.

Infact, they never know Soyeon's family. Soyeon told her in-laws that she had no family at and that her parents died past years ago.

"I'm sorry! I'm not ready to be a other... I'm tired! I want to go back. I want to be the real Soeun back," - Soeun.

"You don't love me anymore?... Soyeon I'm deeply in love with you. I don't want to let you go. Never," - Junho.

"I hate seeing you acting like this Soeun... I love you!," - Yifan

Can Soeun pretend to be Soyeon? Junho or Yifan? What will happen if Soyeon's in-laws find out that she is not the Soyeon?

 

Kimmy: The story is still on going. So far Junho doesn't know that Soyeon isn't herself.